Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm afraid I don't know enough about programing or it's development so your criticism may be valid and if it turns out what I was suggesting is completely unreasonable then that's that then :) Although (I'm not accusing anyone of this) remember you don't have to deal in absolutes and shouldn't be worried to criticize something that needs to be addressed you shouldn't feel like you need to jump all in or all out with something, it's in my opinion one of the big issues plaguing all walks of life today, no center. Being a fan of something is wonderful :D being a fan boy isn't as great, it leaves you blind in one eye. Being open to legitimate criticisms is important allows us to change or to improve. I wouldn't worry to much though, it would seem I'm in the minority this time, it is unlikely that it will be changed. :) Although if I could just say (ignore the inelegance of my wording) democracy is great but it's a system where 9 idiots can out vote 1 genius.

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been covered yet (if it has then disregard this) when you work your way through the conversation with the huntress and it comes to telling her that "you are my huntress now" it repeats dialogue from earlier in the conversion.
It has been raised, yes. For reference, I don't track bug reports here (I'm not on often), but if there's anything that's troubling you, you can report it via Discord.

Can I suggest making a small change to the way the lair works.
Always - I'm happy to hear out ideas, and a lot of suggestions that appear here have found their way into the game. Part of my work is to weigh up the relative merits/disadvantages of a change, how long it would take to do, and think about where it should sit on the dev plan. You articulate your suggestion well.

Maybe you can put exclamation marks to show that new events are available to reduce time spent checking every prisoner, also make the prisoner visit menu available from any prisoner's menu.
Those are both neat ideas too!

Did the pregnancy tag for ending only or is the game actually does put it as part of the playing experience?
Totally a playing experience, it's relatively new content, though, so there isn't lots and without art. Check out Inquisitrix Heloise's interactions, also there's a commoner girl.
Correct. Due to the game's timeline, it doesn't make sense to have pregnancy plot matured for most characters yet, but I will be expanding that later on. Pregnant variations for Enid and Heloise are in the art commission queue now.

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
It has been raised, yes. For reference, I don't track bug reports here (I'm not on often), but if there's anything that's troubling you, you can report it via Discord.

Always - I'm happy to hear out ideas, and a lot of suggestions that appear here have found their way into the game. Part of my work is to weigh up the relative merits/disadvantages of a change, how long it would take to do, and think about where it should sit on the dev plan. You articulate your suggestion well.

Those are both neat ideas too!

Correct. Due to the game's timeline, it doesn't make sense to have pregnancy plot matured for most characters yet, but I will be expanding that later on. Pregnant variations for Enid and Heloise are in the art commission queue now.
I was wondering since each character can be given to the lair's faction or be kept to yourself, the events have always a couple of rather significant choices. Aren't you a bit concerned about being a little too scattered ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just got done playing the update(they're so frequent that i was like 2 or 3 updates behind) and all i got to say is Heloise's my new favorite. I Didn't really have a fav at first but the way the story unfolded for her was done so well that it made me almost feel bad for raping her all those times :devilish: . Seriously, it was handles so well to the point that i don't even want to save the princess anymore.

Then we have the all powerful Daughter(Naga) popping up to get some daddy-daughter fun time in. I like that i could name her as well. I named her Lucifina since my character name was Lucian.

Anyway Ch.4 looks to be getting tense and i got the Huntress, Elves(+Naga), Wolves, and Clepto Twin Kitties on my side so they don't stand a chances. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I must admit, I've enjoyed this game quite a bit but that whole story with Heloise (full mercy, love route I assume), changed how I looked at this game. It was (for me) that moment where this game went from something I enjoyed to something I need more of. In my opinion, 4MW excelled with this character and gave me exactly what I wanted out of this game, something I didn't even realize I was missing.

Jugod

Feb 27, 2020
Thank you! That's lovely to hear. I'm a volunteer dev, so some nice feedback now and then really keeps me going :)

We've managed weekly updates for the last ten weeks! The next couple will be small while I'm finishing the Act IV conquest sequence, but I do like keeping it regular.

The walkthrough does have full details on this. You need to:

- commission traps
- finish building traps
- complete the heist
- tell the thieves where you live
- sleep
Thank you it worked. What I was doing was just keeping the treasure and didnt tell them where I lived thx for the tips.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I mean, any of you wanted to return to being princess' pet despite all the foreshadowing from everyone? Maid was cute, tho, almost daring to pet the dragon

Walkthrough misses a couple of freebies - trying to breath fire on princess gives you free cruelty, and simply leaving after beating Naho gives you mercy (and Naho anal scene later if you decide to return). Also, why do wolves think Naho is worth more than lowlands as their roam?

erg1986

May 25, 2018
I mean, any of you wanted to return to being princess' pet despite all the foreshadowing from everyone? Maid was cute, tho, almost daring to pet the dragon

Walkthrough misses a couple of freebies - trying to breath fire on princess gives you free cruelty, and simply leaving after beating Naho gives you mercy (and Naho anal scene later if you decide to return). Also, why do wolves think Naho is worth more than lowlands as their roam?
Heloїse is the best girl as of now, and her baby too, but if they wasn`t there, the princess would be the best. Maid is cute, but nothing special. What problem do you see with the princess?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

It's a good point. It's hard to feel anything for an absentee mcguffin which in my opinion is what the princess is. If the whole point of the game is too rescue the princess and live happy ever after then it's fair to assume that this will likely be the conclusion of the game. It's not as if the princess is one of the many other characters we are actively building a relationship with through many hours of the game. It's hard to get emotionally attached to her when you've only spent five minutes in her company when there are many other more like-able girls (in my opinion) waiting in the wings, so to speak. Perhaps a way 4MW could get people more invested in her as something desirable could be to set up more dream sequences with her, this way you can be with her without having to race to the end of the game.

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I was wondering since each character can be given to the lair's faction or be kept to yourself, the events have always a couple of rather significant choices. Aren't you a bit concerned about being a little too scattered ?
Not really, no.

Just got done playing the update(they're so frequent that i was like 2 or 3 updates behind) and all i got to say is Heloise's my new favorite. I Didn't really have a fav at first but the way the story unfolded for her was done so well that it made me almost feel bad for raping her all those times :devilish: . Seriously, it was handles so well to the point that i don't even want to save the princess anymore.
I must admit, I've enjoyed this game quite a bit but that whole story with Heloise (full mercy, love route I assume), changed how I looked at this game. It was (for me) that moment where this game went from something I enjoyed to something I need more of. In my opinion, 4MW excelled with this character and gave me exactly what I wanted out of this game, something I didn't even realize I was missing.
Thanks both :) A lot of the credit for that goes to our writer Mattrex, with whom I worked on those sequences. I've been spending a lot of the last year getting all of the cast members and setting elements into play - I'm really excited to have enough of a solid foundation in place, now, that I can start putting my plans for them into motion.

Why do wolves think Naho is worth more than lowlands as their roam?
They don't, they're just asking for a prize. If you choose to offer them one much bigger than what they're expecting, they won't turn it down.

If the whole point of the game is too rescue the princess and live happy ever after then it's fair to assume that this will likely be the conclusion of the game.
That is not the point of the game, nor is it the conclusion. You'll be reunited with the princess at the end of Act IV, and it'll be down to you to decide what to do when that happens. And then there's a whole Act after that.

Reactions: Drazzin and L30

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
Alright, so i've been following the game for a couple of updates; so far what i've enjoyed most is :

- The concept, it's very fresh and at times even hilarious
- The writing, branching paths are always cool and the dialogues are a lot of fun
- The art (meaning, the portraits / CGs)

What's been bugging me is how the sex scenes look almost nothing like the CGs, even from one scene to another :ROFLMAO:

In any case, keep up the good work! Lovin' the game ;)

• Red Heart

Avariel

Dec 15, 2019
I want to voice my complaint at the naga calling me bad at names when i christened her "Helspawn".

Her mother is Heloise, or Hel for short.

She is the daughter of Hel and a dragon with infernal overtones. Hel-spawn.

Its a f*#&ing genius name.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I want to voice my complaint at the naga calling me bad at names when i christened her "Helspawn".

Her mother is Heloise, or Hel for short.

She is the daughter of Hel and a dragon with infernal overtones. Hel-spawn.

Its a f*#&ing genius name.
I was just thinking Dave or something you know an oldie but a goodie.:sneaky: How about Rosebud or a Proctaar the destroyer

• Haha

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Found a bug where 2 character appear on top of each other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: erg1986
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes