Jugod

Feb 27, 2020
hey can a nice person help me I cant seem to find how to capture inej and her sister after the heist, even tho i have traps and treasure in my lair.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Are there ways to raise minions' morale without giving them girls? And what are you supposed to do with additional time bought from mercenaries? You can (or could last time I checked) explore all available content without hiring mercs and their time boost

Also, why is kobold trap locked behind gay tag. Traps aren't gay
Give them tresure, give them all two each and they will love you and defend you with their lives.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Don't understand why the merchant can refuse you after you fuck her the first time. Don't see how she has any choice.
Yeah, i had a similar reaction to that.

When she objects after you fill her up, seems like you should be able to generate another point of cruelty and force the issue. :devilish:

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone got a list of CG that's missing? I'm not finna waste my time trying to get scenes if there is nothing to see.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I tried sleeping but the only thing that shows is the kobold telling me if i trigered one of the traps and me saying no wich is the only dialogue available and then he says ok and leaves.
There are many different sleep/morning events. Buying traps places them in the morning - same with sacrifice and idols, hiring mercs, warlock/Issa coming, etc. They don't happen all at once, there's a stack of events filling and gradually emptying in the morning

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I tried sleeping but the only thing that shows is the kobold telling me if i trigered one of the traps and me saying no wich is the only dialogue available and then he says ok and leaves.
Wait are you sure? I thought that event was when you returned to your lair (chose your lair as a destination) and that's when that event plays, then once you've seen that and completed the heist the twins show u- did you tell them where they could find you? The twins that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
You are doing EXCEPTIONAL work with this game and I feel like its not totally recognized yet , but this game DESERVES and NEEEEEDS to be in the +1000 likes category and I think with the consistent quality work you are putting in it will get there.
Thank you! That's lovely to hear. I'm a volunteer dev, so some nice feedback now and then really keeps me going :)

My god that was three updates in one month!
We've managed weekly updates for the last ten weeks! The next couple will be small while I'm finishing the Act IV conquest sequence, but I do like keeping it regular.

Wait are you sure? I thought that event was when you returned to your lair (chose your lair as a destination) and that's when that event plays, then once you've seen that and completed the heist the twins show u- did you tell them where they could find you?
The walkthrough does have full details on this. You need to:

- commission traps
- finish building traps
- complete the heist
- tell the thieves where you live
- sleep

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm not sure if it's been covered yet (if it has then disregard this) when you work your way through the conversation with the huntress and it comes to telling her that "you are my huntress now" it repeats dialogue from earlier in the conversion.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can I suggest making a small change to the way the lair works. When you finish visiting a captive you are put back to the main menu of your lair, this gets a little tiresome if you want to visit all your captives especially now there is a much bigger roster of characters. Having to go in pick one back out again and go back in, might fee- well it will feel smoother just to go back to the list of captives. Imagine a beat'em up, every time you want to pick a new fighter rather than going back to the character select screen your being sent back to the title screen.

Reactions: SamHaim

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Can I suggest making a small change to the way the lair works. When you finish visiting a captive you are put back to the main menu of your lair, this gets a little tiresome if you want to visit all your captives especially now there is a much bigger roster of characters. Having to go in pick one back out again and go back in, might fee- well it will feel smoother just to go back to the list of captives. Imagine a beat'em up, every time you want to pick a new fighter rather than going back to the character select screen your being sent back to the title screen.
But then if you want to visit only one of them, you will need to close the captives list instead. It's good as it is.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
That could be fair I suppose :) what's your argument.
That's the whole argument, lol. Making prisoner visit system better is nice but it would be better to work on content - for all parties involved. You won't make the system significantly better without doing "custom" menus, anyway, as having a list split by next/prev buttons is the pinnacle of default menus. Maybe you can put exclamation marks to show that new events are available to reduce time spent checking every prisoner, also make the prisoner visit menu available from any prisoner's menu, but come on.

Reactions: drebin

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
That's the whole argument, lol. Making prisoner visit system better is nice but it would be better to work on content - for all parties involved. You won't make the system significantly better without doing "custom" menus, anyway, as having a list split by next/prev buttons is the pinnacle of default menus. Maybe you can put exclamation marks to show that new events are available to reduce time spent checking every prisoner, also make the prisoner visit menu available from any prisoner's menu, but come on.
I couldn't agree more, new content, moving forward and bug fixes is the corner stones of good product development. This change would benefit all also though, it's not a problem afflicting a small number of players however it is, in my opinion an underlining game flaw. You're correct that it wouldn't blow up a huge problem that the game has and your suggestions are quite reasonable and demonstrate critical thinking which I'm all about however when you consider that you can have multiple encounters with one person in one season (which has happened to me, I think it's the "wacky wasteland"[falloutNV reference] flag) wouldn't it be a better suggestion that to carry your suggestion, you are put back to the captives list and if a person still has content to give in that session you can go back in straight away however I agree that this seems like to much work for little return (if it where to be encluded with my proposed change) and may be easier to check again.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes