sharpys

May 21, 2017
I want to voice my complaint at the naga calling me bad at names when i christened her "Helspawn".

Her mother is Heloise, or Hel for short.

She is the daughter of Hel and a dragon with infernal overtones. Hel-spawn.

Its a f*#&ing genius name.
Still salty as hell that helcest couldn’t become a thing in CoC

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
This game got me in the mood to play Divinity: Dragon Commander, a non-h game where you're a dragon with waifus taking over
Defiler wings/Time for dragons, dude. This game is story heavy, that game is stolen assets and half-broken ideas about dragon-ing about

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What is the best lair in your opinions?

Personally, I am leaning towards The Mine. For two reasons; One, you get a girl as faction leader to fuck (Žižeryx) and two, you don't lose The Abbess. Chanwe.

The Spire is my second fav as you can do what you want and get into it easily and tell Malagar to fuck off. I do not like The Sunken Temple due to to Chanwe getting raped by tentacles and losing her virginity that way and becoming the grotesque "Mother". No thanks, as the MC I want to be the one to take her virginity, dammit!

Also, are there rewards for going Mercy vs Cruelty? Doesnt seem like it but I do like to keep my captives happy when I can.

Edit: Just played after looking at the walk-through and WHOOPS!, didnt realize Zizeryx was a trap! (godsdammit!)
So yeah, looks like its Ancient Spire for me!
Yes I agree mostly. Spire makes your life easier with getting the witch with less sacrifices and you do not have to sacrifice a waifu material.
Though I think about trying out the sunken temple because the abess with her religous fanatic manhate is something I can not stand after to much bad experience in RL. I really hope their will be a corrupt route with her and mayby the monastry.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Though I think about trying out the sunken temple because the abess with her religous fanatic manhate is something I can not stand after to much bad experience in RL. I really hope their will be a corrupt route with her and mayby the monastry.
Boy do I have good news for you: Lair in the Sunken Temple, explore the depths, capture the Abbess, tell her "THERE IS A GOOD HERE", sit back, relax, and enjoy the fireworks (details in the walkthrough)

Reactions: Konstantinus

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Boy do I have good news for you: Lair in the Sunken Temple, explore the depths, capture the Abbess, tell her "THERE IS A GOOD HERE", sit back, relax, and enjoy the fireworks (details in the walkthrough)
Yeeeeah, unless you want Cuthulu raping the Abess and taking her virginity INSTEAD of you, do not do this. It also turns her into some night mare creature.

I prefer to be the one to fuck all the women and I dont share, especially not the virgins.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Yeeeeah, unless you want Cuthulu raping the Abess and taking her virginity INSTEAD of you, do not do this. It also turns her into some night mare creature.

I prefer to be the one to fuck all the women and I dont share, especially not the virgins.
I understand you. If I'm gonna be a bastard, might as well be a possessive one.
Except that if given the choice I always play the nice guy first and I can't bring myself to hurt the girls after knowing them XD

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I understand you. If I'm gonna be a bastard, might as well be a possessive one.
Except that if given the choice I always play the nice guy first and I can't bring myself to hurt the girls after knowing them XD
Yup, its also why I don't toss anyone to the wolfpack/mercs/kobolts. These are MY girls, they can fuck off.
Except the trap, i gladly throw the trap to them. xD

I feels you though on the nice guy route. I try and make sure i coerce/take care of any of the girls in one play through and then have a separate set of saves for being a raping bastard.

Either way though, i still prefer to keep all the girls for me alone. I'm just not a fan of sharing.

Reactions: Maizemallard

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Alright, so i've been following the game for a couple of updates; so far what i've enjoyed most is :

- The concept, it's very fresh and at times even hilarious
- The writing, branching paths are always cool and the dialogues are a lot of fun
- The art (meaning, the portraits / CGs)

What's been bugging me is how the sex scenes look almost nothing like the CGs, even from one scene to another :ROFLMAO:

In any case, keep up the good work! Lovin' the game ;)
Thank you! Yeah, back when I didn't have a budget to speak of (and couldn't hire reliable artists as a result), I had to commission from a bunch of people to get the initial gaps filled in. Nowadays we have Lubbio producing a couple of images every week! When I've got the full spread of CGs done, I'm going to go back and get some of the early ones spruced up or replaced.

Darja/Malice threesome when
I'm into it

Can I fuck the twins now? xD
You have your first (repeatable) scene with them, yeah! There are more planned for the future.

Ah yes, this are the times I wish there are ug... ahem, not-my-type of girls around.
I'll take it as a compliment that too many of them are likeable to give to your Trash Waifu Disposal Units.

Don't like being that guy but considering you managed to recover data, can we expect an uodate soon ?
My replacement computer is still on order at the moment, so not just yet. I'm hoping it will arrive in time for me to release a small update on Friday, but that's currently outside my control.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you! Yeah, back when I didn't have a budget to speak of (and couldn't hire reliable artists as a result), I had to commission from a bunch of people to get the initial gaps filled in. Nowadays we have Lubbio producing a couple of images every week! When I've got the full spread of CGs done, I'm going to go back and get some of the early ones spruced up or replaced.

I'm into it

You have your first (repeatable) scene with them, yeah! There are more planned for the future.

I'll take it as a compliment that too many of them are likeable to give to your Trash Waifu Disposal Units.

My replacement computer is still on order at the moment, so not just yet. I'm hoping it will arrive in time for me to release a small update on Friday, but that's currently outside my control.
Honestly, haven’t fully touched the game since 2.5.0, not that I’m sure I already seen everything (since a lot of choices can be made which can result to certain stuffs changing), so it’s kinda hard to keep track (Save files not mentioning which version I saved them doesn’t also help). Welp, honestly it was also because I’m hoarding to much games and had to finish some of them to give space xD, but still, yeah, current ones I know in game are hard to “give away”, even though I... errr... not a fan of how the art differs during sex scenes.

Edit: Well, I’m currently playing with the latest version and I think I should probably starts from scratch and be a bit more... organized... with my save files xD

Edit 2: Yup, really needed to start from scratch since I can’t remember which save is which and the most important stuff... If which save is where I came inside the Commoner to see her birth... egg-laying scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Heloїse is the best girl as of now, and her baby too, but if they wasn`t there, the princess would be the best. Maid is cute, but nothing special. What problem do you see with the princess?
Have you not done all the events that drop big fat hints (or flat-out tell you) that she and those who came before her are simply using the dragons as a means to cement their authority and that the princess worked magic on the dragon to make him forget his true nature? Being separated from her and her dragon-control is the only reason the dragon has the opportunity to change the status quo.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Have you not done all the events that drop big fat hints (or flat-out tell you) that she and those who came before her are simply using the dragons as a means to cement their authority and that the princess worked magic on the dragon to make him forget his true nature? Being separated from her and her dragon-control is the only reason the dragon has the opportunity to change the status quo.
Yeah... I think it was also hinted before (dunno if it’s still the same) but I believe the MC was “turned” into a Dragon or something? But I think he was the Princess’ Lover or something.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah... I think it was also hinted before (dunno if it’s still the same) but I believe the MC was “turned” into a Dragon or something? But I think he was the Princess’ Lover or something.
Dragon's just getting reborn over and over again with some magic. Maybe some hidden eggs ASOAIF-style. Witches-princesses have power over dragons because they somehow monopolized the production of dragon, not kobold, eggs - and presumably poison dragons' water supply to keep them obedient, lead and all chrome and all that nasty stuff.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Dragon's just getting reborn over and over again with some magic. Maybe some hidden eggs ASOAIF-style. Witches-princesses have power over dragons because they somehow monopolized the production of dragon, not kobold, eggs - and presumably poison dragons' water supply to keep them obedient, lead and all chrome and all that nasty stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I've been playing this off and on for a while now.
Normally its not my kinda game but I'm lovin it.
Cant wait to go back to Adeline.
Great game you've made so far 4MintuteWarning.

• Red Heart

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
4MW

Brilliant game. Not sure if this has been noted, but in the current build there is an Audio Bug. If you mute all the sounds in the options, there are some scenes where you still get ambient background noise and some voice acting (example, when you're in the spire).

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes