lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know if devs every played Overlord game series, but I think we can take example from there. MC's predecessors were evil, you start with evil armies (goblins what not) then you could have 2 options, Evil Overlord or Benevolent Overlord. In this game I tried to be "Benevolent", I loved results so far especially after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My most liked characters;
First and most of course Marie-Anne
Second Heloise (After certain event)
Third Cuchilla (Drunk lady)
Bonus Enid
I dont remember this game can you link me ?, Thank You

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
no, that is entirely optional.
Then why i got game over ? the only way to survive is if i make the choices the dev want when he want ? so nobody is playing the game just reading the guide and doing the same thing

ALT + Tab to read something every time a choice is there is not my best idea about fapping

btw until then i liked the game i will just face it as if the first encounter with the hunter is the end of the game

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Then why i got game over ?
Er, what were you actually doing. Do you still have the save file? Also, if your using an old save it might not be compatible with the new version. I think (can't remember) that one of the things change recently was the frequency of game overs and what triggers then.

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Just wanted to point out the changelog in the OP seems to be missing/wrong link.

Here is the latest changelog for 2.5.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
the thing is we don't even know whats the status you need to grow to survive you play and the you are killed and nothing will change it
I'm not trying to insult you (so please don't take it that way) however I don't think I've accidentally died in the game (accidentally, not as far as I can remember) When I've died it's because I've done something I've suspected was going to get me killed and was curious and saved it prier to my choice. One of the only times I've game-overved is when I was too quick in taking off heloses bindings and that surprised me.

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not trying to insult you (so please don't take it that way) however I've don't think I've accidentally died in the game (accidentally, not as far as I can remember) When I've died it's because I've done something I've suspected was going to get me killed and was curious and saved it pre to my choice. One of the only times I've game-overved is when I was too quick in taking off heloses bindings and that surprised me.
NAH YOU ARE I THE LAIR THEN THE HUNTER COME AND YOU DIE THERES NO CHOICE YOU JUST DIE NO MATTER WHAT OF THE 2 WAYS TO ATTACK YOU PICK, if the death was like before being injured by being dumb i would accept it but is a sure death game over cuz i din't play it reading the "recipe"

Mar 7, 2020
NAH YOU ARE I THE LAIR THEN THE HUNTER COME AND YOU DIE THERES NO CHOICE YOU JUST DIE NO MATTER WHAT OF THE 2 WAYS TO ATTACK YOU PICK, if the death was like before being injured by being dumb i would accept it but is a sure death game over cuz i din't play it reading the "recipe"
That means you have completely disregarded leveling your character or skipped most important in-game events. I've played through the game till final fight with huntress and lived, simply taking a logical approach to choices made, with no walkthrough.
If that's too hard for you, maybe Counter-Strike will be a better option?

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
That means you have completely disregarded leveling your character or skipped most important in-game events. I've played through the game till final fight with huntress and lived, simply taking a logical approach to choices made, with no walkthrough.
If that's too hard for you, maybe Counter-Strike will be a better option?
hot to level up by eating the girls ? people like being mean i would like to just know what to do to not die no one tell how and yet pretend to understand how to proceed

theres no battle no matter where i go just meeting with the girls and some people who can be useful like the mercenary or the wolf pack i didn't kill them cuz it was logical keeping them alive

if i eat all the girls what would be the scenes of the game ?

You know ? i going to play end eat all the girls let me see what will be the content

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2020
hot to level up by eating the girls ? people like being mean i would like to just know what to do to not die no one tell how and yet pretend to understand how to proceed

theres no battle no matter where i go just meeting with the girls and some people who can be useful like the mercenary or the wolf pack i didn't kill them cuz it was logical keeping them alive

if i eat all the girls what would be the scenes of the game ?

You know ? i going to play end eat all the girls let me see what will be the content
Well, I did not eat any girls in the game.
As I recall, I've only attacked / eaten mercenaries in the port town + asked kobolds to prepare a sacrifice to increase character strength.
There are multiple approaches to how the game can be played. Eating all girls can be also a valid choice, as it will give you a lot of strength to fight huntress in the end of act 3.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
people like being mean i would like to just know what to do to not die no one tell how and yet pretend to understand how to proceed
To survive the showdown with the huntress you need to either (1) have your Kobold allies at high morale, (2) have recruited one other ally beyond the Kobolds (so either Wolfmen or Mercenaries), or (3) have had the encounter with her and the centaurs in Act II.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes