4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
It's almost heartbreaking seeing the blessedly adorable sprites compared to the uh... less than pretty cg scenes. Could be a 10/10 if the artist for the sprites made the scenes in the same style.
Our character artist doesn't have capacity to also do our scenes, I'm afraid.

Any information about expected release date of next update ??
Earlier today! You can .

I like who ever did the art for the Malice scenes
I think that was Lubbio, who should be the main artist for the time being. I really like their work, as well.
That's right :) Now that our core scenes are almost done, Lubbio will also be going back to touch up or redo some of our old scene art, so it'll be consistent across the game.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

Earlier today! You can .

That's right :) Now that our core scenes are almost done, Lubbio will also be going back to touch up or redo some of our old scene art, so it'll be consistent across the game.
I just read your change log about your bug fixes mate "Taking an injury will no longer cause an error. One of these days I’ll manage to implement a new mechanic without breaking it, but it is not this day." I wouldn't take it to heart boy, when you consider that you usually have if fixed lickety-split (I've never said that before, all this time in lock down has turned me peculiar) and it takes triple A's months or years to address day one issues. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

CloakedJ24

Nov 1, 2017

Earlier today! You can .

it is a shame. I REALLY enjoy the character sprites :/ maybe someday the artist will go back and do all the artwork for an optional art change??? I hope

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
right what the hell am i ment to do when i get to Malagar can some one give us a save after the she is defeted.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I just read your change log about your bug fixes mate I wouldn't take it to heart boy, when you consider that you usually have if fixed lickety-split (I've never said that before, all this time in lock down has turned me peculiar) and it takes triple A's months or years to address day one issues. :)
Thanks bud :) It's my first time coding anything, and - while I'm definitely making fewer mistakes than when I started - it's still vexing when something important slips through. v2.5.4 is near as damnit to bug-free, though, so I'm happy to have it out as a 'capstone' while I'm working on v4.0.0.

maybe someday the artist will go back and do all the artwork for an optional art change??? I hope
That would be nice! But I'm still working on getting the existing scenes illustrated, and don't have nearly enough budget to attempt that kind of gambit. So, um, don't hold your breath.

Has this game animated scenes?
Yes, four of them at last count. If I can get enough support, I'll be able to push that number up a lot - which I'd really like to do.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
After installing this update, game Will have ftee roam feature ?? (Asking because game dont have free roam feature after huntress defeat)

Willie_wonder

Oct 20, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered already but with the update can i just drop the save file into the new downloaded update? or do I have to play to a point again?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
does this game have more than 15 minutes of gameplay after updates?
When are you upgrading from? The game has significantly more than 15 minutes of content. If you've already played 2.5.3 to exhaustion, you can probably skip this update because it's mostly new art and bugfixes.

After installing this update, game Will have ftee roam feature ?? (Asking because game dont have free roam feature after huntress defeat)
No. New features are posted in the changelog.

I'm sure this has been answered already but with the update can i just drop the save file into the new downloaded update? or do I have to play to a point again?
Yes, just copy over the existing game folder (if on PC/Mac/Linux) or install as an update (if on Android).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh, only character protraits get a drawing style art but I give it a shot

normally, I not into 3D because it is 3D which totally different from comic and manga
(I know there is also realistic art style but not it is not my taste)

I also interest in west cartoon art style as well but story have to make up for it but for seeing how much stars it get
probably I going to have epic time

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes