Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Is it best to explore, raise stats, and pillage the many pussies of the realm before finding a lair, or should i go for a lair right away? Of all the lairs, i like the look of the ancient spire in the mountains that Darja shows you, but don't know if i should get as much out of my turns before going there, or not

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is it best to explore, raise stats, and pillage the many pussies of the realm before finding a lair, or should i go for a lair right away? Of all the lairs, i like the look of the ancient spire in the mountains that Darja shows you, but don't know if i should get as much out of my turns before going there, or not
There are somethings (in my opinion) that you should do before you find your lair however there are some encounters you should leave off triggering until you have your lair so you don't lose out. It's hard to explain without spoiling it, some trial and error, some repeat play throughs required but once you've found everything you need too, I think you can have had your cake and eat it too and get a complete play through with everyone included.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
has got you covered (y)

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
okay I am getting exceptions on every choice after being presented to court... am I the only one having this problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
has got you covered (y)
That's why I was wondering, cause I was going around exploring the place as much as i could, using all the time blocks i could before heading up to the mountains to claim the lair, only to look at the walkthrough to read on the girls i plundered that if I already have my lair, I can take them. Are you able to go back and claim your bounty after words, or do you only have that one chance?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's why I was wondering, cause I was going around exploring the place as much as i could, using all the time blocks i could before heading up to the mountains to claim the lair, only to look at the walkthrough to read on the girls i plundered that if I already have my lair, I can take them. Are you able to go back and claim your bounty after words, or do you only have that one chance?
There's only one encounter locked to Act II (i.e. before you claim a lair), the encounter with the Huntress in the forest: If you've had that encounter (or you'd rather skip it), go ahead and claim a lair as soon as possible to start filling it with captives, allies, and loot.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi folks, thanks for all the bug reports! Sorry about the injury bug, I totally goofed on that one - it came up during playtesting, and I implemented a fix which broke something else. It'll be properly fixed in this week's release, but it should be skippable for now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
The wolf girl is great pls don't listen to the furries 4MW.
I don't know if devs every played Overlord game series, but I think we can take example from there. MC's predecessors were evil, you start with evil armies (goblins what not) then you could have 2 options, Evil Overlord or Benevolent Overlord. In this game I tried to be "Benevolent", I loved results so far especially after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My most liked characters;
First and most of course Marie-Anne
Second Heloise (After certain event)
Third Cuchilla (Drunk lady)
Bonus Enid
My favorites would be Merchant, Catgirls and Marie Anne as well!

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
I dont remember this game can you link me ?, Thank You
Overlord-type games :
Conquest
Overwhored https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-cypress-zeta.481/
Tyrant Quest https://f95zone.to/threads/tyrant-quest-ch-1-8-part1-v1-redikal-software.30393/
Pleasuremancer https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-22d-mirrodin.12730/

Overlord-type games with amazing scenario :
The Last Sovereign (now with art !!!) https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-52-2-sierra-lee.616/

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes