fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
4MW the demon's voice lines are referenced as game/sound/demon/*.ogg, but more than half of them are in /demon2/. naho's dungeon assrape is missing images. havent checked if theyre similar misfiled.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Bergizzle98

Aug 14, 2017
NEVAR forget . (Whether the Dragon actually meets the criteria of "sexual maturity for its species" seems like a gray area...)
I have full trust in the Harkness test, it is yet to fail...

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone recommend similar games that let you indulge in being a villain/terrible person?
Overlord-type games :
Conquest
Overwhored https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-cypress-zeta.481/
Tyrant Quest https://f95zone.to/threads/tyrant-quest-ch-1-8-part1-v1-redikal-software.30393/
Pleasuremancer https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-22d-mirrodin.12730/

Overlord-type games with amazing scenario :
The Last Sovereign (now with art !!!) https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-52-2-sierra-lee.616/

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sorry for double post but I played most recent version 2.5.4 and I have some feedback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep your work going! Can't wait for version 3.00 (y)
Can I make a counter suggestion to one of your suggestions in regarding the days, although you are right it only takes a couple of turns or ticks or whatever, it's not the only thing your supposed to be doing during this time. You should be using this time to set up the next act, building your stats and starting the encounters with the girls you intend to take with you once you do have your lair. Also although it is largely pointless to revisit these locations after you have been there once and experienced a unique encounter there or thee unique encounter there usually little bits of information left at these locations for you to newly discover after the fact, pointless maybe but it adds character to the realm similarly the log you get when you pause the game at the top of the screen detailing what's happened to you recently, just a lovely little touch. Oh and a little reminder, not sure if this is what you meant however if you want to continue Enid's content you need to survey your koblod hoard I think. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Can I make a counter suggestion to one of your suggestions in regarding the days, although you are right it only takes a couple of turns or ticks or whatever, it's not the only thing your supposed to be doing during this time. You should be using this time to set up the next act, building your stats and starting the encounters with the girls you intend to take with you once you do have your lair. Also although it is largely pointless to revisit these locations after you have been there once and experienced a unique encounter there or thee unique encounter there usually little bits of information left at these locations for you to newly discover after the fact, pointless maybe but it adds character to the realm similarly the log you get when you pause the game at the top of the screen detailing what's happened to you recently, just a lovely little touch.
The issue with days is you have initially something like 14 days and you can easily increase it +7 more. This is more than enough to visit every location and have every possible interaction. If you know game already all you have to do is sleep last remaining few days because there is nothing left to do. Basically there is no urgency at all in contrast what game tells you, it makes this feature rather pointless.

Oh and a little reminder, not sure if this is what you meant however if you want to continue Enid's content you need to survey your koblod hoard I think. :)
Oh thanks, I should have figured that out.

Another bug I encountered: in sunken temple you can ask kobolds what work can they do (traps, sacrifice and torture chamber) but there are no further interactions to build them.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Amazing game! Can't wait to see another update
Cool game with a lot of choices, beautiful art and voices. Waiting so much to see the continuation of the story!
Not really into Bestiality, but who doesnt want to be a Fucking Dragon!
10/10
I gotta say i find this game very fun, can't wait to see what the developer adds next for the story.
Thank you folks! I really appreciate it :) I'm a volunteer dev (I don't make any money from Ravager), so positive feedback really helps me keep going.

"4minutewarning does not support being a dragon in real life"

Thank you, you made my day.
I feel like anyone who actually reads those warnings deserves a laugh.

Sorry for double post but I played most recent version 2.5.4 and I have some feedback:

Keep your work going! Can't wait for version 3.00 (y)
Thank you, I appreciate it. If you find bugs, I'd appreciate it if you dropped them onto the #bug-reports channel on Discord - it helps me keep track of them, prevent duplicate reports, and reproduce them if I'm having difficulty. I'll take your other suggestions on board :)

i got some errors when talking to the demoness the first time
4MW the demon's voice lines are referenced as game/sound/demon/*.ogg, but more than half of them are in /demon2/. naho's dungeon assrape is missing images. havent checked if theyre similar misfiled.
This bug annoyed me, so that fixes this and a few other things that were bothering me.

It also includes a 'Power Fantasy' mode which negates the need for skill checks or resource management - so if anyone tried the game before but found it tough to navigate, maybe give it another try.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Another bug I encountered: in sunken temple you can ask kobolds what work can they do (traps, sacrifice and torture chamber) but there are no further interactions to build them.
havent experienced that. the chief let me order everything from him. traps, idol and raids. the first two options vanish when i did them, though.

can someone spoil me please what the different sub-plots do?

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Was this inspired by Defiler Wings? Got similar mechanics but overall better story.
Being a fan of Defiler Wings mechanics in concept (although I don't think it truly delivered), I felt while game is much better in a lot of aspect, it still didn't exactly hit the spot I was hoping for. I guess the problem is I really didn't feel more powerful as the game went on, and instead just going through a pretty formulaic motion of capturing girls.

Maybe there's more content later on? The game started out as a baby dragon on the run, and that part was wonderful as you notice every action made an impact on your growth. But after couple hours I was getting more and more bored.

I'm glad a lot of people enjoys the game, and can tell there's a lot of quality and love put into the game. Wish the developer the best of luck!

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Was this inspired by Defiler Wings? Got similar mechanics but overall better story.
Ravager was in development before I knew about Defiler Wings. I think they share an approximate premise (you're a dragon) and format (it's a VN), but I think I've gone in quite a different direction to the Ol' Huntsman.

can someone spoil me please what the different sub-plots do?
There's a walkthrough linked in the main menu, if you want to find out in advance!

I guess the problem is I really didn't feel more powerful as the game went on, and instead just going through a pretty formulaic motion of capturing girls.

Maybe there's more content later on?
There is. There's a five Act structure planned:

Act I: escape the castle
Act II: explore and find a lair
Act III: acquire captives and hordes
Act IV: conquer the kingdom
Act V: be a fukken king

The next release will be a chonky one, getting us squarely into Act IV. It's about halfway done at the moment.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes