Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
Ravager was in development before I knew about Defiler Wings. I think they share an approximate premise (you're a dragon) and format (it's a VN), but I think I've gone in quite a different direction to the Ol' Huntsman.

There's a walkthrough linked in the main menu, if you want to find out in advance!

There is. There's a five Act structure planned:

Act I: escape the castle
Act II: explore and find a lair
Act III: acquire captives and hordes
Act IV: conquer the kingdom
Act V: be a fukken king

The next release will be a chonky one, getting us squarely into Act IV. It's about halfway done at the moment.
Can we expect it this week ?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So it's a literal fuck you I'm a dragon mode? :U

Can yours not?
My cat can't code very well, but then again, she's responsible for fewer bugs than I am. So I guess she's the brains of the operation.

Can we expect it this week ?
No. We're about 60k words in already, with about 60k more words to go. I'm suspending the usual weekly release schedule until it's done.

HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
The English voices with a half-mix of anime and stylized art is throwing me off lol
just started, but good so far though.

edit: I notice that if you click past dialogue while a voice is playing, it will continue. If the next one also has dialogue, they're be both at the same time.
Also, clicking to speed through text only forces the sentence, not the whole set of lines to display.

edit 2: bunch of errors during with the captive wolf girl anal scene, missing cg_wolfgirl_anal_lubbio_climax_b.jpg

edit 3: Issa could really do with a redesign, he's supposed to be a trap but his Vira artwork makes him look more like a young boy. The Rinmaru avatar actually works quite well, it has softer features and frilly clothing

edit 4: there's not really a consistent style with the CGs, which is good or bad? The Darja anal scene makes her look really cute, but her vaginal scene makes her look crazy. Marie-Anne's stable rape scene make her look really cute, but her regular scene is okay. Naho is overly muscular in the doggystyle scene, but not muscular at all in her avatar and vaginal/missionary scene. Heloise's vaginal scenes are super stylized and look really nice, but the art style is completely different for the oral scene and throws me off.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Will we ever be able to rebuild our perspective lairs or furnish them? I'm beginning to feel a little self conscious about the state of mine with how much everyone is complaining. It feels like I'm being chastised for the abysmal state of my room by all my passive aggressive friends. :cautious: I wouldn't mind giving some of my more well behaved "friends" some better lodgings instead of a cold stone box to live in :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The English voices with a half-mix of anime and stylized art is throwing me off lol
I actually have a few complaints about that.
I know not everyone has quality mics and most of that stuff is probably vulounteer work, but 4mw really should insist on people at least trying to get rid of voltage bleeding (low buzz in the audio) via capacitor filters (or wireless headphones) and DONT. SPIT. IN. YOUR. MIC. fucking hell it gets me so raging mad when someone PPProduces these PPPPoPPPPing sounds by PPPPPreathing in the mic they have in front of their damn mouths. it helps i only heard the disarmed dewormed cnut regent doing that, but RAHR fuck that, man.
and the dragon lines. i understand it should be intimidating, but i have little love for slow speak. only reminds me of the short bus crew they put to work in a cafe part of a special needs care program in town and a couple other people that lost a little in the genetic lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

G13

May 25, 2018
Will it be possible to make a caste run at some point where you save yourself for the princess?(I guess situations that require potency wall that off currently)
I really like gentle details like the farmer singing for the dragon, is there more like that(or failing that, could there be more in the future)?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Im in love with this game, love the different paths you can take and how it affects the characters. Story is also interesting and im looking. I wonder if there is going to be more ladies you can woo later on in the game. Personally I much prefer when you can win the girl over even if you start out as enemies.

Love the dragon mode allows me to explore everything.

Love the characters too, each one has their own distinct personality. My favorites are:

-Mina who doesnt love a scottish sounding lady with big tits, definitely hope there will be a non agressive way to convince her to take things to the next step. (shame her current sex scene seems to be placeholder art). Also do you think you will add an option to "oil her up" before the sex scene? I'm kind of uncomfortable that shes the only character that is in constant pain during intercourse, maybe eating her out a bit can make things more pleasant for her?

-Heloise, I love the way she can go from passive aggressive to willing if you pick your cards right. Her pregnancy content doesnt hurt too (its one of my main fetishes, although both have to be willing for me to find it arousing). The dream scene with the daughter is nice too. Kind of funny that the Anne Marie is among the first characters you explicitly try to breed with and shes beaten by 2 characters.

-Chanwe I dont know why but the Abbess drives me nuts, especially if you have her teach you about her faith. Feel like she wants to be ravished. Definitely looking forward for her third and final lesson.

-Maelys wondering how she will react if you have a pregnant heloise with you considering they are both elves. Hope there will be a way to win her trust and not have to break her to sleep with her.

-Cuchilla, i find her hilarious but I seriously hope there will be a way to sober her up a bit. Wonder if Ryhll and her buddies will show up later on in the game.

-The commoner: the fact that she has the balls to find you and chew you out is something i really like. Hope she gets a more prominent role if you get her to stay.

-The thief sisters are fun too.

-The rest of the cast don't have enough content for me to really make an opinion on them, definitely hope they get the same treatement.

The fact that the game is already going to go into act 4 troubles me, on one side I feel like the game is progressing fast enough but another part of me wishes it was longer. Having a game where you play as a "monster" that is this well done is too fucking rare, especially one where you can win the girls over without have to rape them into submission.
I'm curious if there are going to be more captives you will be able to get in act 4, also curious about whether you will be able to
decide what the girls status will be once you go into act 5 (wife, concubine, sex slave etc.)

Would you ever consider doing another game where you play as a dragon but you are a wild one instead? would be funny to see what kind of reputation you build as you live your life (are you a destroyer, a friendly dragon that leaves half dragon babies all over the place, are you a gold obsessed dragon etc.)

Love the game and I am seriously looking forward to it.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Act V: be a fukken king
What would be the purpose of this act? Player can already act however he wants (fuck, kill, enslave), so what new content would this arc offer? If Act IV end is capturing the castle, wouldn't that be the logical end of the story? To me Act V sounds like completely separate game. You know gaining power is one thing, but keeping it is another challenge.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What would be the purpose of this act? Player can already act however he wants (fuck, kill, enslave), so what new content would this arc offer? If Act IV end is capturing the castle, wouldn't that be the logical end of the story? To me Act V sounds like completely separate game. You know gaining power is one thing, but keeping it is another challenge.
Act I was basically one event (escaping the castle) and Acts II and III blend together fairly seamlessly, so I wouldn't expect each Act to be a full arc or an equally weighted fifth of the game. The core of the game may be Acts II-IV with the first and fifth acting as prologue and epilogue, respectively.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Act I was basically one event (escaping the castle) and Acts II and III blend together fairly seamlessly, so I wouldn't expect each Act to be a full arc or an equally weighted fifth of the game. The core of the game may be Acts II-IV with the first and fifth acting as prologue and epilogue, respectively.
What I did was careful to hint they should make a clear cut and build another game, lets call it Ravager 2, where our MC has to face wrath of Gods and repulse neighbour kingdoms. His minions would be characters from previous story who he had not eaten.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
What I did was careful to hint they should make a clear cut and build another game, lets call it Ravager 2, where our MC has to face wrath of Gods and repulse neighbour kingdoms. His minions would be characters from previous story who he had not eaten.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's malice?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Damn I really gotta stop sacrificing everyone to pregnant cthulhu monster
Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate that the two women who have (or seem likely in future to have) extended storylines as captives are also the ones you need to sacrifice as part of the lair quests: the inquisitor (to the demons) and the abbess (to the old ones).

But see also the change-log for v. 2.5.5:
  • If she is pregnant, Heloise cannot be sacrificed to the Proteans or Infernals, nor volunteered for Malagar’s experiments.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
wait what, the witchs name is malagar?!

Malagar's an estate near Bordeaux in the south of France, where Mauriac was from. Doubt that's strictly relevant to this story though. (And it's the name of the alchemist in the tower lair in this game, not the witch in the swamp.)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Malagar's an estate near Bordeaux in the south of France, where Mauriac was from. Doubt that's strictly relevant to this story though. (And it's the name of the alchemist in the tower lair in this game, not the witch in the swamp.)
ah, was wondering why i didnt see any sort of subplot hints up there.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes