3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for playing :)
Apologies that it didn't live up to you're personal standards.

I'll tell you what. If you would like to DM me with everything you would like in the game, and what u would like to see, I'll do my best to tailor the game to your needs...

Would you like that?

Sounds dumb right?
If you think actually showing penetration in sex scenes is tailoring a game to one specific player idk what to tell you

madecant

Nov 3, 2018
Am I the only one that is missing images in the Erica Sex screen, its just a blank screen with narration at the bottom, a image flashes just for a split second then gone

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Yeah, that's exactly what every sister wants to hear during sex with her brother.
“Sorry sis, I'm so sorry I didn't fuck you 100 million years ago.
A truly romantic phrase :KEK:
No, she wants to hear during the sex: "Sis, do you want us to fuck our mom, as well as our aunt and cousin together?".
That's even more romantic. :ROFLMAO:

But I have to confess that was very hot in this update, if not very plausible :love:

pitao

May 18, 2023
Sorry for the bad advice
You treacherous bastard, shove it somewhere unrelated to the character. Hmmm, we need to pay more attention to you too :LOL:
no no, Theresa is in that scene :)
Those 2 posts are funny, just because its an image from Theresa gallery but with other char in the name/hint (Jettica) of the image :ROFLMAO: Seemed something non sense coming from Monty Python itself.

Now seriously a suggestion for the dev, I think some sound hint (could be turned off/on) in the start of the scene or in the render itself with the clickable could be useful just so we be aware that something is there to look at and click.
I say this because I think it makes some players (like myself) lose the connection/immersion with the story and dialogue. Instead of playing the game normally I feel that I disconnect too much from what I'm reading and instead I am looking at each new render and figure out if there is a clickable, its annoying imo and happens in other games too, that is why many added or a sound or a subtle side warning that something is in the screen that you should look for and click.
I disconnect a few and still in the first 2 versions of the arc 2 I missed 2 or 3 of them (got them after reviewing again a bunch of renders, really a waste of time imo), again its a bit annoying really.

I'm looking forward to play the update once I'm done with the game I'm still playing. Keep the good work LamentEntertainment.

Last edited:

J0k3r2018

May 22, 2023
There are mobile ports within the thread I think, if not at a competitors forum may have them.
Official android links will either be periodically throughout development, or at the end of the arc. I'm still discussing it with people to make that decision.
Thanks for the reply. Already finished Arc 1 so excited to continue since mobile is the only way I can play right now.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
I already have Erica's first hidden picture. I've checked the Erica scenes a few times over and can't seem to find her last hidden picture. Any hints on where it is?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I have no interest in randomly clicking every frame for unmarked image links, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see the actual images. If anyone who has found most/all of them (or gone through all the rpa files manually to locate them) feels like generously posting them here, I would love to see them! (y)

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I have no interest in randomly clicking every frame for unmarked image links, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see the actual images. If anyone who has found most/all of them (or gone through all the rpa files manually to locate them) feels like generously posting them here, I would love to see them! (y)
lol, if they were marked, they wouldn't be hidden...
I understand though. not everybody likes replaying.
They are just extras for those that do enjoy that sort of thing.

However, in an effort to combat immersion breaking distractions, I have sent a message to my coder, asking him to make the icons wiggle a bit when the scene that they are in, displays.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes