3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

cedric123456789

Jan 19, 2019
Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.4] [Lament Entertainment] - Compressed

Win/Linux [227 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [222 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, you could have updated the version ARC 1 in v1.0 ?
thx

Reactions: Bob69

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
In short, I can't avoid a girl getting my love interest, this is literally ntr in games and in real life.
yeah. mc and erica weren't a thing yet. this is a relationship that existed before MC showed up.
Plus, its not done to make the player feel jealousy by design. But hey. there's 1000+ definitions of NTR around here. Who am I to argue?

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
NTR is unpleasant, but the lesbian NTR doesn’t scare me - it’s still part of the harem, but you need to fit in. Children scare me. They look like they are 14. I hope the players can skip this stage and move on to adult females. No, I probably won’t download the game, on the splash screen the girls are flat and small, they scared the adult uncle)

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
i'm not gonna write a review about this game because admins keep taking down everything i say..
to the dev: DUDE! you have some nice looking models and your game has 3 out of 5 stars! people keep telling you what you're doing wrong and you even started a separate "game", PRETENDING you listened to what EVERYONE (except the 6 usual encouraging morons) has been telling you, but STILL doing it "your way".. i dont know what makes you sooooo in love with your "story" that you can't rid of. stop it! and make your game 5/5 stars. stop teasing us like we're some type of idiots. stop listening to those 6 morons - you already made a game for them! give us what we want, stop insisting on us clicking 78463497254 times on images of zombies with open mouths (yeah, that's not how humans speak) just to get to some panties render...

i know you think im the bad guy here, but let me remind you - 3/5! dont forget this number! i just told you how to be 5/5 in a single update - i'm the goood guy!

ah, whatever, i know you will disregard everything i say and keep making us break 2 fingers for every panties render.. whatever, dude..

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
i know you think im the bad guy here, but let me remind you - 3/5!
It's well known fact here in F95, that those who like a game write a review, and those who don't, just thumb up the negative reviews. My 2 star review of this game has about 20 ups already, if each of them would vote, the game would be 2 stars instead of 3.
But you are right, the Dev is unlikely to listen to you or me, despite of being present in this and the other forums.
I agree with everything that you say and I'm also totally enamored with these hot models, but the game just simply doesn't have the drive to bring it to success in its present form.

Last edited:
Reactions: heretic1

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
i'm not gonna write a review about this game because admins keep taking down everything i say..
to the dev: DUDE! you have some nice looking models and your game has 3 out of 5 stars! people keep telling you what you're doing wrong and you even started a separate "game", PRETENDING you listened to what EVERYONE (except the 6 usual encouraging morons) has been telling you, but STILL doing it "your way".. i dont know what makes you sooooo in love with your "story" that you can't rid of. stop it! and make your game 5/5 stars. stop teasing us like we're some type of idiots. stop listening to those 6 morons - you already made a game for them! give us what we want, stop insisting on us clicking 78463497254 times on images of zombies with open mouths (yeah, that's not how humans speak) just to get to some panties render...

i know you think im the bad guy here, but let me remind you - 3/5! dont forget this number! i just told you how to be 5/5 in a single update - i'm the goood guy!

ah, whatever, i know you will disregard everything i say and keep making us break 2 fingers for every panties render.. whatever, dude..
It's well known fact here in F95, that those who like a game write a review, and those who don't, just thumb up the negative reviews. My 2 star review of this game has about 20 ups already, if each of them would vote, the game would be 2 stars instead of 3.
But you are right, the Dev is unlikely to listen to you or me, despite of being present in this and the other forums.
I agree with everything that you say and I'm also totally enamored with these hot models, but the game just simply doesn't have the drive to bring it to success in its present form.
The dev has 645 subscribers (me included) and making nearly 2 grand a month. It doesn't matter what either of you think.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes