3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
lol, if they were marked, they wouldn't be hidden...
I understand though. not everybody likes replaying.
They are just extras for those that do enjoy that sort of thing.

However, in an effort to combat immersion breaking distractions, I have sent a message to my coder, asking him to make the icons wiggle a bit when the scene that they are in, displays.
wiggeling icons would make it to easy. Maybe give hints in the gallery in wich scenes to look?
Getting there isn't to complicated with the skip function. ;-)
For those, who are not interesed in the search game, but who understandbly want to see those sexy scenes: a "show anyway"- button? :-D
Can we get a glowing frame or something like that for the found, yet not look at bonusimage? Like: NEW or something like that?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
lol, if they were marked, they wouldn't be hidden...
I understand though. not everybody likes replaying.
They are just extras for those that do enjoy that sort of thing.

However, in an effort to combat immersion breaking distractions, I have sent a message to my coder, asking him to make the icons wiggle a bit when the scene that they are in, displays.
In hindsight I should have clarified that that post was not in any way a complaint directed at you - just me explaining that I am a lazy MF... but also that I would still like to see these images that are being discussed regularly, and hoping that someone would be eventually be willing to share them with lazy clowns like me. :sneaky:

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
In hindsight I should have clarified that that post was not in any way a complaint directed at you - just me explaining that I am a lazy MF... but also that I would still like to see these images that are being discussed regularly, and hoping that someone would be eventually be willing to share them with lazy clowns like me. :sneaky:
No worries. I didn't take t as a complaint. There are others that also feel the same way.
Sometimes, I'm one of them :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: 0.096 Arc 1 Finale
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 445 MB

Version: Arc 2 Ep 3
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 183 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
LamentEntertainment - I don't know if you are familiar with the novelist Terry Pratchett, but he had some youth-focused novels attached to his Discworld series of books focused on a young witch coming into her own named "Tiffany Aching". I didn't read them initially but, since the author is dead and won't be writing anything else, I decided to read those as well.

In one of the final two (read them both in the same week and things are getting muddled), he has a minor character named Amber that got pregnant, then got brutally beaten by her dad, and her baby killed, because he didn't approve. When she and her injuries were described, I pictured her as your Amber. She was in a serious dissociative state because of the trauma.

Not exactly the same thing as having your soul separated from your body, but I saw similarities, nonetheless. Made me wonder if you were aware of the series or not. If so, nice potential homage to the author; if not, it's an interesting and fairly easy read if you need something to do that isn't your job or this.

Reactions: pitao

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
LamentEntertainment - I don't know if you are familiar with the novelist Terry Pratchett, but he had some youth-focused novels attached to his Discworld series of books focused on a young witch coming into her own named "Tiffany Aching". I didn't read them initially but, since the author is dead and won't be writing anything else, I decided to read those as well.

In one of the final two (read them both in the same week and things are getting muddled), he has a minor character named Amber that got pregnant, then got brutally beaten by her dad, and her baby killed, because he didn't approve. When she and her injuries were described, I pictured her as your Amber. She was in a serious dissociative state because of the trauma.

Not exactly the same thing as having your soul separated from your body, but I saw similarities, nonetheless. Made me wonder if you were aware of the series or not. If so, nice potential homage to the author; if not, it's an interesting and fairly easy read if you need something to do that isn't your job or this.
I was unaware of that author, or those stories.
If I scrape together some time, i'll look into that author. I wrote the name down.
Thanks.

Reactions: pitao and DaFinker

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I was unaware of that author, or those stories.
If I scrape together some time, i'll look into that author. I wrote the name down.
Thanks.
Fair warning: There's a lot of those books. Over twenty of them if I'm not mistaken! And trust me as I say, it ain't worth reading just one or two of them. They're also a bit jumbled in the whole ordering thing, so you might wanna refer to for more easily understanding the overall storyline. Yeah, I know, it's like getting into the MCU without ever even having watched Iron Man! :ROFLMAO:

-Mal

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Fair warning: There's a lot of those books. Over twenty of them if I'm not mistaken! And trust me as I say, it ain't worth reading just one or two of them. They're also a bit jumbled in the whole ordering thing, so you might wanna refer to for more easily understanding the overall storyline. Yeah, I know, it's like getting into the MCU without ever even having watched Iron Man! :ROFLMAO:

-Mal
It's 41 books associated with Discworld, altogether. There are five featuring Tiffany (aimed at the teen market) as well as one non-Tiffany aimed at the teen market (Maurice and His Highly Educated Rodents, or something like that).

And, yeah, it's a series worth reading. None of them are particularly long or difficult reads. Great humor. My avatar and name come from one of the characters in the main series. ;)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's 41 books associated with Discworld, altogether. There are five featuring Tiffany (aimed at the teen market) as well as one non-Tiffany aimed at the teen market (Maurice and His Highly Educated Rodents, or something like that).

And, yeah, it's a series worth reading. None of them are particularly long or difficult reads. Great humor. My avatar and name come from one of the characters in the main series. ;)
Detritius?

Discworld is one of my favourite series. But I didnt read all books yet.

Reactions: DaFinker

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Detritius?

Discworld is one of my favourite series. But I didnt read all books yet.
Yes. That pic is from, I think, the "Discworld Coloring Book". I can't remember which book, but there's one where he ends up in a cold storage place and he ends up being a freakin' genius - he just has to have cool temps to keep the silicone in his brain at optimum operating temps (sound familiar?). From that point forward, they keep ice in his helmet. ;)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes. That pic is from, I think, the "Discworld Coloring Book". I can't remember which book, but there's one where he ends up in a cold storage place and he ends up being a freakin' genius - he just has to have cool temps to keep the silicone in his brain at optimum operating temps (sound familiar?). From that point forward, they keep ice in his helmet. ;)
I remember this one. Its from "Feet of Clay" iirc. I love this part.

Reactions: DaFinker

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
it sounds like a popular author if theres already a few of you that read these books. wiki bookmarked.
He was one of best fantasy writers. His stories are very funny, full of intelligent humor, references to pop culture and above all written with real ease. Only if you start with "The Color of Magic" or "The Light Fantastic" you will probably be very confused and maybe put off.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
it sounds like a popular author if theres already a few of you that read these books. wiki bookmarked.
If you've read "Hitchhiker's Guide" by Douglas Adams, similar "feel", but funnier, and broader subject matter.

He was one of best fantasy writers. His stories are very funny, full of intelligent humor, references to pop culture and above all written with real ease. Only if you start with "The Color of Magic" or "The Light Fantastic" you will probably be very confused and maybe put off.
I first read "Going Postal" - borrowed from a friend when I was looking for holiday reading material and loved the title.

And, yeah, the writing isn't quite as good in the first couple of books, but Rincewind and The Luggage are well worth meeting. :LOL:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ravenous: Arc 2-Episode 4 Now Public

Just a reminder:
This episode serves as a story update.
There is a small bit of eye candy, but it's more for moving the story forward and getting the mc closer to certain characters.

DOWNLOADS:

MEGA

PC

MAC

MIXDROP

PC

MAC

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravenous-A2EP4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravenous [Arc 1.0 Final] [Lament Entertainment] - Compressed

Win/Linux [490 MB]
- - - -

Mac [485 MB]
- - - -

Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.4] [Lament Entertainment] - Compressed

Win/Linux [227 MB]
- - - -

Mac [222 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes