Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Trying to get the outfit which requires finding a kitty in Ashon city. Selected a "St. Louis" - a silver short dress, and "Princess panties" - a part of a Peach outfit with a heart on them, but still cannot trigger an event. Maybe I've misunderstood something? Where in Ashon should it be triggered exactly? Which boots should be used? Does Raven need some headwear for that?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
This worked for me, if you cant get the event try after advancing further in the story
Could you remember, did you trigger this event before or after the last dungeon? I think I've selected proper outfit for Raven, but still cannot get the event.

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
where is eleyana?
to unlock Eylana you maybe had to unlock the beast content behind Tale in the mountains in the monastery. for invite elyana to your home need a free room at your home that can be built in Tale costs 250 coins

to find Elyana only on Lake

foxy4269

Aug 12, 2018
You have to move forward with your main quests until you can get to the mountain area and then search till you find the monastery during this time while at the monastery you should also unlock the pagan monastery as well. Go to the pagan monastery and do what is needed to there and bestiality will be unlocked.

I had a bug during my playthrough where the pagan monastery didn't unlock and I had to use the console to unlock it.
How did you unlock it with the console?

tazya

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there! I found new commands for version 1.3
Game have few new outfits:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheat commands in v1.1

press shift + O to open console

this is an update of another good person's POST

gold = 99999999
max_ep = 99999999
max_ap = 99999999
max_fp = 99999999
max_wp = 99999999

Reactions: secrettunel6969

BK2020

Sep 11, 2021
cant get rignar and eleyana to help with father? is it a bug that i dont get an option to ask or is there a requirement

BK2020

Sep 11, 2021
Did you help Rignar with their quest as well as help their daughter? Have you done all events with Eleyana as well as built a room at your house and invite her to live with the FC?
i have checked and ive done all i can do with the characters rignar has no option to ask and eleyana is at the lake but no option achieves anything other than a H reaction

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Did you build the room/rooms in your house? You can buy upgrades and more rooms in the first town you can get to and once you have the rooms built you can talk to Eleyana and ask her if she wants to move in. You might have to have her stats at a certain level and had sex with her big cat but not sure.

Rignar should join once you help his daughter out

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes