HornyMonkey753

Nov 4, 2018
Okay could I get the hint for the final Underground panel password as well I am stumped hard by this thing. I got the other passwords but I have no idea how any of these words fit together.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Update day!
Not that there's like a set day for this stuff or anything but, yeah...

v0.6 is up anyways

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
v061 is up, not much done, just tweaked the difficulty here and there

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Anyone know how to play this on Android with the images on ? Cant make it work for the sake of my life.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
This is pretty great, no grinding crap, no dumb stats, just straight to the point and with fun and erotic choices all around that make you feel like you are part of the world, nice writing and good use of images make the atmosphere palpable
Congratulations dev this is good stuff

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Anyone know how to play this on Android with the images on ? Cant make it work for the sake of my life.
You need to extract the rar to the device, though doable, it's not really meant for mobile play.
I successfully ran it via "File manager" if that helps, though some of the images extended beyond the border, it was playable

Last edited:

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
This is pretty great, no grinding crap, no dumb stats, just straight to the point and with fun and erotic choices all around that make you feel like you are part of the world, nice writing and good use of images make the atmosphere palpable
Congratulations dev this is good stuff
Thank you! Always nice to hear someone enjoying it!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Why do most of the bad endings seem to loop around and start the scene over?
I managed to play through about four different bad endings, never actually getting an ending until I got to the mind blanked one.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Why do most of the bad endings seem to loop around and start the scene over?
I managed to play through about four different bad endings, never actually getting an ending until I got to the mind blanked one.
Because early on in creating the game I had complaints that people didn't like permanent ends or having to reload their saves, so I created the loop thing.
Guess you can't please everyone.
It doesn't always appear but it's literally just there for ease of life.

Reactions: Pilluah

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it only males that dose stuff to the player or do woman also use you as they want am a sub and a guy so i am just wondering how much femdom is in the game where i get dominated by woman? sorry to take up your time

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
so is it only males that dose stuff to the player or do woman also use you as they want am a sub and a guy so i am just wondering how much femdom is in the game where i get dominated by woman? sorry to take up your time
No worries, I'm happy to help!

The main antagonist is female and does dominate the lead for at least one ending I remember, but to be fair I haven't written much in the way of content involving her outside of ends yet.
There is a couple of scenes involving an immortal female and a section involving kind of weird Fallout-inspired female clones trying to convert the player, but that section is pretty unforgiving and it's not so much domination as it is instant transformation.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
"Sailor's drink for direction" what ever the fuck that means. and on a timer... so fun.

timers killed any enjoyment, can't be bothered.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
"Sailor's drink for direction" what ever the fuck that means. and on a timer... so fun.

timers killed any enjoyment, can't be bothered.
A drink sharing the same name as a direction used by Sailors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i am just to dumb to play this game... i fucking hate this passwords
Which particular password are you stuck on?

I check messages regularly so if you need help, please just ask and if it's a particular password found to often be causing problems I can look at changing it or making it less subtle.

v.062 has been uploaded with the ability to skip the Vice section, but at a cost

Last edited:
Reactions: Leox1x

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
Well I left a review for the game but the site went a bit nuts on me. The review showing up there times for me, even if it doesn't count the multiple copies. Not sure if this is just on my end or if the site did this. In any event could the copies be taken down? I can't seem to be able to delete the extras.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes