GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
i think something's not quite right with influencing the sidekicks.
the progress bar moves so fast it's actually making my game freeze wholesale
Yeah, I figured it could cause problem on some browser so I changed it, I just reuploaded a version with the bugfix.

In the latest version, I was unable to build more slime traps. when I try to create more traps it tells me that I don't have a spare slime, when I try to summon more slimes, it tells me I have no spare trap.

Edit : I tried again and it seemed to solve itself. Maybe I just didn't notice I didn't have the mana.
I don't think there is a bug here, as you said it "fixed" itself, but if you encounter the error again feel free to tell me.
The "load from the text" seemed useless. I can save the text, but it is Garbled code. When I copy them and put them in the "load from text" and click, nothing happen.
The problem seems to be browser related, I TRIED to fix it in the last hotfix I posted in the OP but I'm not sure since I can't test on everysingle browser. Please tell me if it fixes the problem.
for some reason when i hit save to text the game just freezes
That shouldn't happen, probably another browser related issue, would you mind open the console (the shortcut is F12 on firefox but could be different depending on your browser) and copy paste me the error that is displayed?

Here's the of the fix if you don't want to fetch it from the OP.

Also here's the changelog, it's a bit more than a bugfix patch you'll get a couple changes that were initialy planned for the next update so I hope the untested changes won't create other bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iwantmods2

May 16, 2022
If you spam slut mask and get the overall magic skill to around 40, the game just crashes the browser lol.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
If you spam slut mask and get the overall magic skill to around 40, the game just crashes the browser lol.
Hmm I guess it happens when you meditate? I suppose the time to complete a meditate action becomes too short, I'll try to add a fix for that, that being said, you really don't need to go that high to get to see all the content, so please forgive me but I'll probably put the fix in the next update rather than tryin to make a quick fix immediatly.

Anyway thank you for your feedback, if it happened to you it would happend to other people so knowing that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwantmods2

BlitzWulf

Oct 5, 2021
Yeah, I figured it could cause problem on some browser so I changed it, I just reuploaded a version with the bugfix.

I don't think there is a bug here, as you said it "fixed" itself, but if you encounter the error again feel free to tell me.

The problem seems to be browser related, I TRIED to fix it in the last hotfix I posted in the OP but I'm not sure since I can't test on everysingle browser. Please tell me if it fixes the problem.

That shouldn't happen, probably another browser related issue, would you mind open the console (the shortcut is F12 on firefox but could be different depending on your browser) and copy paste me the error that is displayed?

Here's the link of the fix if you don't want to fetch it from the OP.

Also here's the changelog, it's a bit more than a bugfix patch you'll get a couple changes that were initialy planned for the next update so I hope the untested changes won't create other bug.

i use opera or chrome

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Hmm I guess it happens when you meditate? I suppose the time to complete a meditate action becomes too short, I'll try to add a fix for that, that being said, you really don't need to go that high to get to see all the content, so please forgive me but I'll probably put the fix in the next update rather than tryin to make a quick fix immediatly.

Anyway thank you for your feedback, if it happened to you it would happend to other people so knowing that helps.
but what else you do than try get fast as possible mana to get mana to rituals and enough fighting force to win incoming enemies to increase fight skill? getting that 4000 mana to possession is pain when game doesn't like increasing manaregen.

Edit: Also only way how i have get Torment Selene option is dosing early game. Some reason if you go through tutorial Selene comes out mindless.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So, I played this game for quite some time (4-6 hours) and got really far. I think I've seen all I was supposed to see, but there were three things that I didn't get.
first one was: Was I supposed to get the "Mistress" route when I went equals with the Morgana?
second one: Why did my Mana increase way slower after going after 300 total treshold, than it did on around 120 ? Also why did time sometimes not pass at all when meditating?

third and last one: Was the game supposed to rack up 78 Gigs of Ram in firefox? (nothing else was running, and I'm quite sad that I did not make the screenshot) If yes, then I might be willing to point out that the correct answer was supposed to be "No" and that there is either a memory leak, or faulty Garbage collection running there.

Also, what does increasing corruption do to morgana? I found no changes in the dialogue at max level.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
i use opera or chrome
I'll try to reproduce and fix the bug. edit : hmm it seem to work fine on my end. Maybe you can try to open the console and tell me the error message on your end?
but what else you do than try get fast as possible mana to get mana to rituals and enough fighting force to win incoming enemies to increase fight skill? getting that 4000 mana to possession is pain when game doesn't like increasing manaregen.

Edit: Also only way how i have get Torment Selene option is dosing early game. Some reason if you go through tutorial Selene comes out mindless.
You can unlock ritual over the course of several runs, if you die, you shouldn't loose the mana invested in ritual.
I'll investigate, but you're supposed to have the option to either get her mindless or use the scroll on her when you go throught tutorial. Maybe I broke something, I'll try to check when I add the next option for Selene.
So, I played this game for quite some time (4-6 hours) and got really far. I think I've seen all I was supposed to see, but there were three things that I didn't get.
first one was: Was I supposed to get the "Mistress" route when I went equals with the Morgana?
second one: Why did my Mana increase way slower after going after 300 total treshold, than it did on around 120 ? Also why did time sometimes not pass at all when meditating?

third and last one: Was the game supposed to rack up 78 Gigs of Ram in firefox? (nothing else was running, and I'm quite sad that I did not make the screenshot) If yes, then I might be willing to point out that the correct answer was supposed to be "No" and that there is either a memory leak, or faulty Garbage collection running there.

Also, what does increasing corruption do to morgana? I found no changes in the dialogue at max level.
-If you use the option to treat Morgana as your equal, it is supposed to lock you out of the mistress route for the run, I'll try to investigage the bug and fix it next update
-So I think there might be a bug when you do action "too fast", in other word if your total magic skill is too high, the action become too fast, and you end up having the game not working as intended. I'll have to fix that.
-I'll try to find the memory leak, it was several years since the last time I coded in javascript so I kinda had to re-learn everything and my code was really not clean, especialy during the first updates of the game so I'm not really surprise I ended up with this kind of mistake.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Tried the game for about 40 minutes. Here are some thoughts and feedback:

- The interface buttons are quite small considering the amount of empty space on the page. I suggest larger buttons & text. I'm using a 2560x1440 resolution monitor, which is large, but not massive by modern standards.
- Considering how central and critical the player's Mana is for gameplay, the little "mana: 0/30" readout is buried in the player stats. Mana could really use a more obvious position/size/font/color highlighting. Even putting the mana number right on the Meditation button might work better.
- The top red bar that measures time until gameover/attack is not informatively labeled. I just had to brute-force play the game to figure out what that bar represents. In my current game it is labeled "2 || x2:13". I have no clue what that means or how I'm supposed to use that information. "Time until you are Attacked" or something like that would be a more informative label.
- In ~40 minutes of play I've seen one slime covered naked chick who the MC touched a little. If you're aiming to attract players interested in sexy content, that's a very miserly payoff rate. I highly recommend adding some sort of sex content with Selene and/or the first 3 masked girls to entice the player and give a showcase of what the adult content will be like. Generating mana from sexy activities would be an excellent way to link game mechanics and player rewards. It would be more interesting than smacking the "Meditate" button.

Cheers!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I got to a point where I couldn't build any more cells (five max), couldn't summon any more slimes (because the cost was more than my maximum mana), and meditating does nothing (doesn't advance time) so I tried to load from text and it just hung. I'm using Firefox.

EDIT: I got to the next step, and now my mana max is 60, but I need 70 for Drain Will and increasing my max costs 68 ... perhaps I summoned too many slimes ?

EDIT2: Didn't realize I can engrave the walls multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: GratuitousLove

roe92

Jul 23, 2018

Here's the link of the fix if you don't want to fetch it from the OP.

this is the error i see on the console when i try to save to text. I use opera gx
VM52:1 Uncaught
loadFromText @ progress.js:1389
document.getElementById.onclick @ progress.js:1424

Jul 17, 2020
this game doesn't work offline? makes call to fetch files from webpages? can it not use local files that come with game and have internet ones as fallback option? jquery-1.12.4.js jquery-ui.js bootstrap.min.js sweetalert2.all.min.js

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Tried the game for about 40 minutes. Here are some thoughts and feedback:

- The interface buttons are quite small considering the amount of empty space on the page. I suggest larger buttons & text. I'm using a 2560x1440 resolution monitor, which is large, but not massive by modern standards.
- Considering how central and critical the player's Mana is for gameplay, the little "mana: 0/30" readout is buried in the player stats. Mana could really use a more obvious position/size/font/color highlighting. Even putting the mana number right on the Meditation button might work better.
- The top red bar that measures time until gameover/attack is not informatively labeled. I just had to brute-force play the game to figure out what that bar represents. In my current game it is labeled "2 || x2:13". I have no clue what that means or how I'm supposed to use that information. "Time until you are Attacked" or something like that would be a more informative label.
- In ~40 minutes of play I've seen one slime covered naked chick who the MC touched a little. If you're aiming to attract players interested in sexy content, that's a very miserly payoff rate. I highly recommend adding some sort of sex content with Selene and/or the first 3 masked girls to entice the player and give a showcase of what the adult content will be like. Generating mana from sexy activities would be an excellent way to link game mechanics and player rewards. It would be more interesting than smacking the "Meditate" button.

Cheers!
Thank you for your feedback, in next patch the button will be bigger and the mana will be displayed in blue. I'm not sure about adding mana in meditate button it feels a bit weird.
On the top bar you see your threat (when the bar is full an hostile event happens (usualy enemy attack))
You also see how much double speed time you have (the game pause when you don't have your focus on the windows but it stores double speed time)X2⌛is displayed but it looks like you don't see the hourglass.
I also added a text so it is clearer that the first value is the threat.

This changes are are already done on my end.
I'll probably get rid of the double speed when idle and just increase the game speed overall I'll think about it.

Hmm 40 minutes is more than I expected time to reach the drone scene. I don't really want to add more scene in the tutorial but I'll probably speed up the speed to complete it soehow, I added this on my todolist so I don't forget, I'll probably do that when I remove the double speed mechanic.

I already had plan for sex gives mana, but it might have to wait 0.9 idk as I already have a story related sex scene to add in this update and lots of improvements to add, I'll do my best.

I tend to enjoy corruption more than actualy sex in games, so I'm enjoying the game as it is, but I agree that for now sex content is a too light, especialy considering the time it took you to complete half of tutorial. My short term solution will be speed up the game a bit and I'll focus more on writing scene next update I think.

Thank you for your feedback, it really helps.

Reactions: nononomaybe

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
this game doesn't work offline? makes call to fetch files from webpages? can it not use local files that come with game and have internet ones as fallback option? jquery-1.12.4.js jquery-ui.js bootstrap.min.js sweetalert2.all.min.js
I think you only need internet to downlad the dependency the first time you launch the game. I just launched it in plane mode and it worked just fine.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
this is the error i see on the console when i try to save to text. I use opera gx
VM52:1 Uncaught
loadFromText @ progress.js:1389
document.getElementById.onclick @ progress.js:1424
Hmm I can't reproduce the bug and I'm used to have more complete error message in the console. It's strange because on my end it works even on opera or opera GX.
Maybe your save is corrupted somehow? Is it the first time you play or did you already play an older version?
Maybe you want to try with another save? This save is a save with 0 progression in the story but 5 in every stats soyou can adavance faster in the game if you want to tesst it?

There might be small inconsistency in the early tutorial as you'll be able to activate the crystal on your first run, but nothing gamebreaking it'll only affect the first run.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
There isn't much use of increasing Morgana's corruption for now, every side kick will be able to be influence in all 3 stats even when there is no content yet for it.
Morgana will have different route depending on her stats (low will allows you to enslave her and low love/hight corruption will open a route in which she torment you more if she manages to become your mistress)

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hmm this is strange, you're only supposed to be able to trigger the event that lock you into mistress route if Morgana status is "guest" and accepting Morgana as your partner instantly change her status to "Partner". Are you suer you had Morgana as partner and ended up with the mistress route?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Hmm this is strange, you're only supposed to be able to trigger the event that lock you into mistress route if Morgana status is "guest" and accepting Morgana as your partner instantly change her status to "Partner". Are you suer you had Morgana as partner and ended up with the mistress route?

Found the problem.
You can go "Equals" with morgana EVEN AFTER you get locked into Mistress route. Maybe you should add a check for that so the button either disappears or she goes "Nope!" like she does when love is lower than control/obsession and you click that particular button.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes