lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
since i have to restart anyone got any tips for effectly leveling my stats/what i should prioritize during my early runs? also what exactly levels adaptation and does fighting only incresses from the invasions?
Dying and doing the tutorial raises adaptation decently. I might've screwed myself into low adaptation a bit since it takes a while to die now. Maybe capturing villagers raises it too, but slowly. Seems quest-related. Fighting only increases during combat. You can temporarily raise both stats effectively with minions anyway, so it's not a big concern. Mindless slaves for adaptation and slimes/drones/masked slaves to help with combat.

I wouldn't worry too about effective leveling, it's pretty easy to reach soft caps where you can't level them quickly anymore, and pretty much every action levels one of the skills. Construction is a bit awkward to raise, I've been engraving 15 or so times each run even though I don't need the mana, and always build 5 cells. Probably on slime trap runs it's easier to raise it.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I think a manual save button will be better for now, the game became laggy to me when I use mediate with total 30+ magic skill as the game will freeze for about 1 second for every 3 mana accumulated. The game crashed as soon as I was defeated and pooped out an error by google, all mana invested on ritual and the skill reverted to last saved status.

Since current version is only 0.5c, I hope it will be fixed/improved in future. May I know whether the old save is compatible with new version in future?
Hmmm, I'll try to see if I can optimize the game.
I'll add manual save in the future, for now you can press F12 to open the console and write : saveProgress() in it.

There shouldn't be any compatibility issue with save, at least I managed to ensure they wasn't until now so I think it'll be fine in the future.
Yep, I'm sure, and I figured out Scouts have 1 strength in the calculation now, the same as villagers. Otherwise there should be no way that I'm beating 300 Scouts (3000 power) with no slimes and just 300 fighting power and yet I did, and I tested 410 scouts with 400 power and lost. I think that you're not supposed to be able to beat 300-400 scouts in 0.5c period, so with the bug I'm ahead of the game right now.

Honestly I could get a bit farther than 400 scouts with the bug, but not much. The construction bug still exists so I can only practically make like 30-40 slime traps anyway, it becomes a real slog to make more after 20 or so. I'm hard capped by how slow it is to get villagers and craft slime traps, otherwise if I could farm villagers, with 1 strength scouts I would just forget slimes and make endless masked slaves. In 0.5c drone strength is still important to get as far as possible, so kinda still need to make 30 slime traps and keep them full either way.

Btw, the problem with "hunting villager" in 0.5c also extends to wall engravings, but you probably knew that already. The first engraving you make in a run after making a lot of engraving(practically just training construction skill because everything else is hard to raise now) is really slow, but the 2nd is fast.

Re: manual save, I'm also running out of memory and having the game crash and lose progress. I play multiple games but yeah.
-I'll fix scout power next patch edit: fixed on my end will be ok in 0.6.
-Same with the scaling army bug I've already started to fix this one.
-Yep I know I've fixed all the "first time build thing" bugs it will be fixed in 0.6.

P_m_g

May 9, 2023
Hey, i am changing computers and i would like to pass my save to my new computer, where the sav file is located?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hey, i am changing computers and i would like to pass my save to my new computer, where the sav file is located?
There is no easy way to transfer save atm, I'll try to add an option to save to file later, but it will probably not be soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't recommend to use this to cheat but heh, you do you.

Reactions: AMereShadow

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I think a manual save button will be better for now, the game became laggy to me when I use mediate with total 30+ magic skill as the game will freeze for about 1 second for every 3 mana accumulated. The game crashed as soon as I was defeated and pooped out an error by google, all mana invested on ritual and the skill reverted to last saved status.

Since current version is only 0.5c, I hope it will be fixed/improved in future. May I know whether the old save is compatible with new version in future?
Thank you for telling me that the game was slow on your computer, mine is too fast so I didn't realize there was some optimization problem. This is mostly fixed on my end and you should have a much smooter experience once 0.6 is released.
Even on old computer this kind of game should never freeze, so if once 0.6 is out you or anyone still have freeze during the game please tell me because this is my fault and I have to fix it.

Reactions: Yong231

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I would say great upfdate but i have been grinding for several hours and havent reached the point of the previous run (the progress was lost with the update)

I have the same problem as Yong231 of choppy game and i have a quite good computer (im using brave browser if that helps)

also i have found inconsistent behaviour with the offscreen multiplier:
I have 2 screens, 1 runing the game and going to the other screen keeps the game runing but when I return to the game it also adds ¨x2¨ time to the counter (even if the game didnt stop), other times it doesnt stop but doesnt add ¨x2¨ time​

while playing I dont know if is caused by the choopy framerate but i feel the X2 bug is still happening in that if I force x2 time all the time the actions are quicker and the notoriety bar keeps the same pace as normal (i dont have exact numbers).
Is very noticeable in scripted events that take way less notoriety bar to complete when in X2 than normal speed.

also I know is supposed to be possible later to set respawn point but at least the introduction (untill you capture the 3 masked) make it skippable: every time i must confirm the name, every time i must click the same buttons avoiding the wait, to meditate all the way, every time I must choose the gender of the MC....
it doesnt give me any freedom of strategy because there is only 1 good strategy (wait for the knights once you are at 30 mana)
and it adds a extra minute that makes dying tedious

curently i have been going at it for about a couple or a bit more hours trying to reach back to the end of the content of the last patch, my stats:

AdaptationSkill : 4.16 * 1 = 4.16
MagicSkill : 10.27 * 1 = 10.27
ConstructionSkill : 5.26 * 1 = 5.26
FightingSkill : 10.74 * 1 = 10.74

and for the love of god im not able to finsh the ¨5 of each¨ quest, when in the previous patch i got there with lower stats,
again, i dont know if its a consequence of the low framerate, the X2 bug, or something else but if in the next patch I must grind again all of this to reach new content im not sure if i will have the willpower to go through that all over again

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Like the idea of the game, reminds me al ittle of a succubus game that was kinda unfinished.

Not going to lie, getting a dead game over is kind annoying, and once im into the building phase, getting a game over after making so much progress (got to 50 mana, trying to make drones) only to "start right from the begining again" just makes me feel like I just wasted my time. I can only see myself playing this game in little chunks.

Also kinda feel limited with interacting with the major characters .. Like the paladins we corrupted, after the corruption event, they just become a stat on the screen. Being a big fan in transformation content, I was hoping we could do some neat things with them. Watch them let loose in their corruptive nature against their enemies or play/fuck with each other etc etc. Or maybe evolve/influence further the longer the masks are on . It did say the masks change their bodies too, so I was sorta like the idea they might become unreversable monster girls (forever to serve the overlord even if the masks eventually come off). Just some ideas I thought in my head. But I guess for the current state of the game, might be too much.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi, I would say great upfdate but i have been grinding for several hours and havent reached the point of the previous run (the progress was lost with the update)

I have the same problem as Yong231 of choppy game and i have a quite good computer (im using brave browser if that helps)

also i have found inconsistent behaviour with the offscreen multiplier:
I have 2 screens, 1 runing the game and going to the other screen keeps the game runing but when I return to the game it also adds ¨x2¨ time to the counter (even if the game didnt stop), other times it doesnt stop but doesnt add ¨x2¨ time​

while playing I dont know if is caused by the choopy framerate but i feel the X2 bug is still happening in that if I force x2 time all the time the actions are quicker and the notoriety bar keeps the same pace as normal (i dont have exact numbers).
Is very noticeable in scripted events that take way less notoriety bar to complete when in X2 than normal speed.

also I know is supposed to be possible later to set respawn point but at least the introduction (untill you capture the 3 masked) make it skippable: every time i must confirm the name, every time i must click the same buttons avoiding the wait, to meditate all the way, every time I must choose the gender of the MC....
it doesnt give me any freedom of strategy because there is only 1 good strategy (wait for the knights once you are at 30 mana)
and it adds a extra minute that makes dying tedious

curently i have been going at it for about a couple or a bit more hours trying to reach back to the end of the content of the last patch, my stats:

AdaptationSkill : 4.16 * 1 = 4.16
MagicSkill : 10.27 * 1 = 10.27
ConstructionSkill : 5.26 * 1 = 5.26
FightingSkill : 10.74 * 1 = 10.74

and for the love of god im not able to finsh the ¨5 of each¨ quest, when in the previous patch i got there with lower stats,
again, i dont know if its a consequence of the low framerate, the X2 bug, or something else but if in the next patch I must grind again all of this to reach new content im not sure if i will have the willpower to go through that all over again
I may try to post a hotfix soon so you don't have to wait 0.6 to get rid of freezes.The main problem is I did some bugfixes that kinda broke the balance that's why I initialy wanted to wait for 0.6 to post the fix.

Thisis strange you don't reach it with your stats, must be the freeze messing with the progression or something.

Also the tutorial is fully skipable soon after the quest when you unlocked rituals, I think you would have reached that point already without the freezes. Again I'll try to post hotfix fast.
Like the idea of the game, reminds me al ittle of a succubus game that was kinda unfinished.

Not going to lie, getting a dead game over is kind annoying, and once im into the building phase, getting a game over after making so much progress (got to 50 mana, trying to make drones) only to "start right from the begining again" just makes me feel like I just wasted my time. I can only see myself playing this game in little chunks.

Also kinda feel limited with interacting with the major characters .. Like the paladins we corrupted, after the corruption event, they just become a stat on the screen. Being a big fan in transformation content, I was hoping we could do some neat things with them. Watch them let loose in their corruptive nature against their enemies or play/fuck with each other etc etc. Or maybe evolve/influence further the longer the masks are on . It did say the masks change their bodies too, so I was sorta like the idea they might become unreversable monster girls (forever to serve the overlord even if the masks eventually come off). Just some ideas I thought in my head. But I guess for the current state of the game, might be too much.
The character will have more interactions over time. At first you have only basic transformations but later you'll be able to influence them over time, which will not only improve their stats, but will also unlock transformations and scenes with them.
I don't want to spoil but 0.6 introduce the next character and there is much more to her than just put a mask on her face, but you'll see in due time.

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020
I think you would have reached that point already without the freezes.
exactly im stuck in the quest to get 5 masked. 5 mindless and 5 drones, I guess the rituals are unlocked in the next quest.
currently im always short either 3 or 4 mindless or masked i cant get both of them completed at the same time
the main problem I think is the amount of time to get the engravings, and the amount of time to perform raids (not only the penalty for doing, but one raid can take up to 30% of the bar + the penalty ) this makes quite difficult only get the 8 minimum prisioners I need

also since the last post. the last runs (i have done a couple only) i had 5 and 7 second long freezes at random intervals

edit:
aaand it crashed with an out of memory error XD (my system has 16 GB of ram and not a lot is in use )

edit2:
im the dumbest being in all the forum:
the update unzipped in a subfolder instead of overwritting the old installation (that explains the 2x bug sensation, i have been playing the old version all along )
I just realized when i finally finished the content and there where no more quests
sorry the confussion, now i have to reach that point again but i have not lost level progress (its something)
after loading the new version (this time for sure) i have a bit of a bug in the 2x counter: it says ¨ 0 || x2⌛:0 ¨

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
exactly im stuck in the quest to get 5 masked. 5 mindless and 5 drones, I guess the rituals are unlocked in the next quest.
currently im always short either 3 or 4 mindless or masked i cant get both of them completed at the same time
the main problem I think is the amount of time to get the engravings, and the amount of time to perform raids (not only the penalty for doing, but one raid can take up to 30% of the bar + the penalty ) this makes quite difficult only get the 8 minimum prisioners I need

also since the last post. the last runs (i have done a couple only) i had 5 and 7 second long freezes at random intervals

edit:
aaand it crashed with an out of memory error XD (my system has 16 GB of ram and not a lot is in use )

edit2:
im the dumbest being in all the forum:
the update unzipped in a subfolder instead of overwritting the old installation (that explains the 2x bug sensation, i have been playing the old version all along )
I just realized when i finally finished the content and there where no more quests
sorry the confussion, now i have to reach that point again but i have not lost level progress (its something)
after loading the new version (this time for sure) i have a bit of a bug in the 2x counter: it says ¨ 0 || x2⌛:0 ¨
yeah this is a bug on some browser, it is already fixed on the version I'm working on, this is supposed to be a hourglass emoji

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I decided to post a hotfix, I don't usualy post those as because I often make changes that break balance that i fix later, but this version was a bit too broken and the wait to have the fix would be too long for non patreon considering the optimization can make the game unplayable for some people. The link is in the OP and also on my patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: naughty_kt

MechantePerson

Oct 27, 2022
The option to wait for Selene's allies in the prologue doesn't seem to work. It just says that I wait for her allies indefinitely and the attack bar doesn't progress. The only other option is to meditate, but I regenerate magic so fast that I get to my limit before they arrive.
I'm playing on 0.5d (the latest hotfix)

Reactions: jiutianbaili

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
The option to wait for Selene's allies in the prologue doesn't seem to work. It just says that I wait for her allies indefinitely and the attack bar doesn't progress. The only other option is to meditate, but I regenerate magic so fast that I get to my limit before they arrive.
I'm investigating the issue

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I think I've fixed it, here's the link for 0.5e

Reactions: MorahYaladim

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
Found little to complain, but as a professional in it, I might as well try:

Balancing&Bugs:

1. Crafting skill seems to not influence building times as of 0.5c fixed
2. Initial Mana cost and multiplicator for slime summoning cost make the usage of slime in the lategame obsolete (Maybe some balancing with reducing the multiplicator to 1.05 and the cost to 10? Might require testing.)
3. The multiplicator for attacks goes badonkers after the 5-6th attack, which for one is a good softcap to overcome, but might need consideration.
4. What the hell does the "Repetition" Ritual do? Either it's broken, or the description for it's effect is too cryptic to notice the minor effect.
5. The possibilities to grow the "Adaptation" skill are too little - or I haven't found how to properly raise it.
6. "MaskedSlave" in "Troops"-tab buggs me to read without a spacing. How about renaming it to "Puppet", or "Doll", or to insert the spacing?

Suggestions:

1. Ritual to lower avg Atk strength growth? Repeatable (500 - Lowers Atk creep by 0.01, 1 - lowers by another 0.01, 2k - lowers by another 0.01, etc.)
2. Sidekick: Options to sexually harass/mindbreak Selene as a third option. (1. Drain will // 2. Mask // 3. Repeatable Torture/Mindbreak) No use in having a Sidekick assastant that hardly raises ones strength in comparison to "MaskedSlave"
3. More or clearer training options for "Adaption" -> Ritual "Theater lessons", "Psychology book"?
4. Diversifying the type of Prisoners into different types maybe with a smal Tab for "Prisoners" in which you can interact/torture/persuade/corrupt them.
5. Order the "Dungeon"- and "Summons"-tab into "Rooms", "Crafting", "Prisoners" and "Summons"? I like orderliness or at least intuitivity in UI even when playing incrementals. The above mentioned also gives you further room to implement new mechanics if you so desire.

That's the best I can complain. Note that I am complaining on the highest level I can.

For the end:

I really apreciate your game and your responsiveness to bugs and hotfixes. Do please continue as - even though my criticism might sounds offputting, but - I really enjoy your little browers roguelike-incremental :)
From an authors perspective I have little to complain and enjoy your inserted tidbits of writing and descriptions.

Have some love <3

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Found little to complain, but as a professional in it, I might as well try:

Balancing&Bugs:

1. Crafting skill seems to not influence building times as of 0.5c fixed
2. Initial Mana cost and multiplicator for slime summoning cost make the usage of slime in the lategame obsolete (Maybe some balancing with reducing the multiplicator to 1.05 and the cost to 10? Might require testing.)
3. The multiplicator for attacks goes badonkers after the 5-6th attack, which for one is a good softcap to overcome, but might need consideration.
4. What the hell does the "Repetition" Ritual do? Either it's broken, or the description for it's effect is too cryptic to notice the minor effect.
5. The possibilities to grow the "Adaptation" skill are too little - or I haven't found how to properly raise it.
6. "MaskedSlave" in "Troops"-tab buggs me to read without a spacing. How about renaming it to "Puppet", or "Doll", or to insert the spacing?

Suggestions:

1. Ritual to lower avg Atk strength growth? Repeatable (500 - Lowers Atk creep by 0.01, 1 - lowers by another 0.01, 2k - lowers by another 0.01, etc.)
2. Sidekick: Options to sexually harass/mindbreak Selene as a third option. (1. Drain will // 2. Mask // 3. Repeatable Torture/Mindbreak) No use in having a Sidekick assastant that hardly raises ones strength in comparison to "MaskedSlave"
3. More or clearer training options for "Adaption" -> Ritual "Theater lessons", "Psychology book"?
4. Diversifying the type of Prisoners into different types maybe with a smal Tab for "Prisoners" in which you can interact/torture/persuade/corrupt them.
5. Order the "Dungeon"- and "Summons"-tab into "Rooms", "Crafting", "Prisoners" and "Summons"? I like orderliness or at least intuitivity in UI even when playing incrementals. The above mentioned also gives you further room to implement new mechanics if you so desire.

That's the best I can complain. Note that I am complaining on the highest level I can.

For the end:

I really apreciate your game and your responsiveness to bugs and hotfixes. Do please continue as - even though my criticism might sounds offputting, but - I really enjoy your little browers roguelike-incremental :)
From an authors perspective I have little to complain and enjoy your inserted tidbits of writing and descriptions.

Have some love <3
1) yep.
2) Well sidekick tab barely got introduced in 0.5, more will come later, I'll just say that for now there are a couple of instant transformation. But latter you'll have way to influence sidekicks with 2 effects :
-change love/will etc will change the bonus they give depending on their role.
-Some transformation/role will require those parameter to meet requirement.
Then all I'll have to do is balance the transformation/roles so the easiest to get give weaker bonus, but require to invest less time in "shaping" you sidekicks. So the player kinda has to choose which character they'll invest theit time on every loop.
3)My plan is to keep attack progressing faster than what a player can do at a given patch. This is a way to keep player from spreading too far between those who grinded a lot and those who just did enough to unlock all content. Building a game that is played before being fully done require some compromises.
This way everytime I add a new patch, the player that were behind will catch up a bit and everyone can have a game kinda fun.
4)I'll change the description, basically, it allows you to skip tutorial section. I thought I changed the description to make it clear but looks like I forgot, thank for reminding me *start to rewrite it*.
5)Adaptation can mainly be raised throught hunting slaves right now, that being said, I don't think there "need" to be a way to increment specific kill for now. Later I might add more option. I don't know yet if I want the player to be able to have a "train" button. There are pros an cons to it so I'll have to think about it once I've added the ability for player to gain bonus XP based on their army/sideKick bonuses.
6) I think you're right I'll add a space. *do it* It's done, will be up next version :)

Suggestion :
1) I'll think about it, for now my main concern is loop inflation. As content is added I fear loop will start to be too long. One thing is for sure, this game is not meant to be "survived". At least not until released, so I somehow have to ensure the players die at some point. I think handling that isn't my top priority, as long as player can reach end content, I'm happy.
2)3) answered above
4)I don't know, I feel like it would be to much effort for not to much "reward". I think I'd rather continue with prisoner are just a nameless bunch whose you don't care what they feel. Customizing prisoners would require a huge amount of work and UI space, and I'd rather use these on the sidekicks. Maybe I'll add a subtab in which you have a single prisonners that is being tortured/brainwashed etc, until you reach threshold and you can convert them and this would leave the room for another prisoner but I'll see. For now I'll be focusing on sidekicks.
5)tricky one, they all have things in common. Prisoners are kinda linked to slave and slave are also part of your army like you summons, so no matter howyou put is there isn't one "good" way to split those. I already changed them once and will probably do it in the future, but maybe I should wait the game "stabilize" a bit more before doing that.

Your feedback is precious and don't worry, I'm perfectly fine with criticism. I might not always agree when someone don't like things in my game but for sur it helps me see things from a different perspective.
And yeah I absolutely love the small "lore" things I add in descriptions, it require less efforts than when I'm writing "scene" but still contribute a lots in making the game fun. for 0.6 I'll be more focused in progressing the main story than writing those but for sure I'll try to add more.

Thank you for your feedback. *getting back to work*

• Red Heart

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
1) yep.
2) Well sidekick tab barely got introduced in 0.5, more will come later, I'll just say that for now there are a couple of instant transformation. But latter you'll have way to influence sidekicks with 2 effects :
-change love/will etc will change the bonus they give depending on their role.
-Some transformation/role will require those parameter to meet requirement.
Then all I'll have to do is balance the transformation/roles so the easiest to get give weaker bonus, but require to invest less time in "shaping" you sidekicks. So the player kinda has to choose which character they'll invest theit time on every loop.
3)My plan is to keep attack progressing faster than what a player can do at a given patch. This is a way to keep player from spreading too far between those who grinded a lot and those who just did enough to unlock all content. Building a game that is played before being fully done require some compromises.
This way everytime I add a new patch, the player that were behind will catch up a bit and everyone can have a game kinda fun.
4)I'll change the description, basically, it allows you to skip tutorial section. I thought I changed the description to make it clear but looks like I forgot, thank for reminding me *start to rewrite it*.
5)Adaptation can mainly be raised throught hunting slaves right now, that being said, I don't think there "need" to be a way to increment specific kill for now. Later I might add more option. I don't know yet if I want the player to be able to have a "train" button. There are pros an cons to it so I'll have to think about it once I've added the ability for player to gain bonus XP based on their army/sideKick bonuses.
6) I think you're right I'll add a space. *do it* It's done, will be up next version :)

Suggestion :
1) I'll think about it, for now my main concern is loop inflation. As content is added I fear loop will start to be too long. One thing is for sure, this game is not meant to be "survived". At least not until released, so I somehow have to ensure the players die at some point. I think handling that isn't my top priority, as long as player can reach end content, I'm happy.
2)3) answered above
4)I don't know, I feel like it would be to much effort for not to much "reward". I think I'd rather continue with prisoner are just a nameless bunch whose you don't care what they feel. Customizing prisoners would require a huge amount of work and UI space, and I'd rather use these on the sidekicks. Maybe I'll add a subtab in which you have a single prisonners that is being tortured/brainwashed etc, until you reach threshold and you can convert them and this would leave the room for another prisoner but I'll see. For now I'll be focusing on sidekicks.
5)tricky one, they all have things in common. Prisoners are kinda linked to slave and slave are also part of your army like you summons, so no matter howyou put is there isn't one "good" way to split those. I already changed them once and will probably do it in the future, but maybe I should wait the game "stabilize" a bit more before doing that.

Your feedback is precious and don't worry, I'm perfectly fine with criticism. I might not always agree when someone don't like things in my game but for sur it helps me see things from a different perspective.
And yeah I absolutely love the small "lore" things I add in descriptions, it require less efforts than when I'm writing "scene" but still contribute a lots in making the game fun. for 0.6 I'll be more focused in progressing the main story than writing those but for sure I'll try to add more.

Thank you for your feedback. *getting back to work*

Thank you for answering so detailed :) Warms my heart to see you so invested in both corspondence as well as your game. Just take it all with a grain of salt, because it's ment as inspiring criticism. If it inspires you -> Great, if not -> still great :)

So long <3

Reactions: GratuitousLove

Thalya31FR

Sep 8, 2018
Bonsoir, alors super jeux, mais fini par me le faire haïr trop beaucoup trop difficile une purge, on passe 3/4 du temps à mourir sans réellement pouvoir avancer 4 h de jeux pour 20 min de jeux réels personnellement je veux bien de la difficulté surtout si le jeu vient à pêne de sortir mes la sais du grand nimporte quoi si les jeux font juste 30 mn de contenus dite le et ne le sorter pas encore non par ce que la sa vas juste avoir l'effet de faire détester vautre jeu voila sur ce bonne soirée à vous

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Bonsoir, alors super jeux, mais fini par me le faire haïr trop beaucoup trop difficile une purge, on passe 3/4 du temps à mourir sans réellement pouvoir avancer 4 h de jeux pour 20 min de jeux réels personnellement je veux bien de la difficulté surtout si le jeu viens à pêne de sortir mes la sais du grand nimporte quoi si les jeux fais juste 30 mn de contenus dite le et ne le sorter pas encore non par ce que la sa vas juste avoir l'effet de faire detester vautre jeu voila sur ce bonne soirée à vous
Hmm, je pensais que le jeu était calibré pour que du nouveau contenu soit disponible quasiment à chaque mort et la totalité devrait être finissable en un heure, probablement même moins. On m'a rapporté un bug hier comme quoi parfois les loop deviennent de plus en plus difficile (la barre de notoriété progersse trop vite). Si c'est ce que vous avez rencontré, alors je vous propose d'essayer de rafraichir la page (de préférence après une mort pour ne pas perdre de progression). Ca devrait normalement corriger le bug. Je n'ai pas réussi à reproduire ce bug de mon côté donc je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de le corriger, mais j'ai une idée d'où ça peut venir donc je devrais pouvoir l'avoir corrigé d'ici la 0.6.

For english speaker :
There might be a bug that make the game too hard after a reset, to prevent that refreshing your brower after a death should prevent the bug from happening. I didn't manage to reproduce the bug on my end but I'm sure it'll be fixed in 0.6.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes