Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
re:Dreamer [v0.7.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 734 MB
Original Size Mac: 699 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 317 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: radohak

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Still waiting for lesbian route. Humph
Don’t get your hopes up. I like the game and Britney’s route, but the devs are very biased with the Keisuke dude getting 90% of all attention.
Britney’s lesbian route got a couple updates a few months ago, but then they went straight back to Keisuke again even though he already has the most content by far.

Last edited:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Anillegalgoat The change logs are literally like this for over a year;
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Keisuke
Britney(!)
Britney(!)
Keisuke
Keisuke

Last edited:

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Don’t get your hopes up. I like the game and Britney’s route, but the devs are very biased with the Keisuke dude getting 90% of all attention.
Britney’s lesbian route got a couple updates a few months ago, but then they went straight back to Keisuke again even though he already has the most content by far.
Britney is getting at least 2 months of updates from here on out.

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
.....so this is sad, i expected some decent lesbian action and.....i got almost nothing and a notice saying either i need a patreon code or it doesnt exist x.x sad, ill come back in a few monthes then.

But before i leave as a fool, from what i read, could my customized C.H.E.A.T stats be nerfing the progress also?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of re reamer [v0.7.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan re reamer [v0.7.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I wasent even going to play your game, because its not to my liking but this comment just pissed me off

Youre on a game sharing site, trying to leech people to your patreon. if your game was good you wouldent need to leech. thats why I shared the password. People like you make me sick.
so you dont like the dev, you dont like the game, quick question why be here then? another question how to get piss off from the dev asking nicely to not share codes? this is a game sharing site ? i dont really see codes in game sharing, im confused here please help this stupid person understand. by this stupid person i mean me

Reactions: youngethan

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I thought I clearly stated that out in my message.
" They're Patreon-only codes for a reason... "

thats why i downloaded the game and decompiled the files and found that password
can you please answer my other question i know im stupid but come on quick question why be here then? another question how to get piss off from the dev asking nicely to not share codes? this is a game sharing site ? i dont really see codes in game sharing? you really didnt clearly stated this with a answer in you post. if this dev is leeching that means almost every dev on this site is doing the same thing so i dont really see whats wrong from what the dev is doing.

Reactions: youngethan

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I thought I clearly stated that out in my message.
" They're Patreon-only codes for a reason... "

thats why i downloaded the game and decompiled the files and found that password
dont get me wrong im not trying to be rude or anything just trying to understand your point of view i do hope you understand mine as well

femyo

Feb 2, 2019
the dev asking not share codes? this is a game sharing site ? i dont really see codes in game sharing?
I dont know how old you are. But this is Electronic Arts style of game development. hes purpously holding back functionallity of the game against a paywall.

dont get me wrong im not trying to be rude or anything just trying to understand your point of view i do hope you understand mine as well
Oh no worries, I understand your point. im not offended

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes