istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Is it me, or has quite a bit been removed from the game.
No, the dev pulled a "AAA" on his endless project and removed a shitton of content for no real reason.

Make your bets my fellow F95 comrades, will GTA VI come out before this game? Cus' at this point I don't have a shadow of a doubt lmao

Reactions: LucaNatoli

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
For those who are wondering, the actual Female story campain and everything is developed SEPERATE! female story won't exist in this Sunbay city. Instead, they moved the whole content aside and create a different game.

Sunbay City=Male Protagonist called Mike

Pretty Mia Desires = Female Protagonist

Time to jump of this sinking ship and towards the others

o7
Going from GTA clone to Saints Row clone, cause that new game pretty mia looks more like the suburban area in Stilwater, plus that purple car and that npc in purple are clearly taken from saints row 2.
And from the description i made up that an other team is behind it, but under supervision of tom.
Wouldn't it be better to create a new thread here about that game? So that this thread is then about sunbay city.

Last edited:

forpc9092

May 31, 2021
i hope this game get update and get more content it will be number 1 in adult game
and it will be good to spend any amount of money

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I played the 1.3, saw bugs that were not in 1.1 and the fetish club was updated, but the scenes that were there remained.
I will wait for the 1.4 update

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
sry i forgot about alt,
that was ctrl+alt+shift+q
thank you

As I understand it, nothing has been added to the scenes, even decreased (because there is no scene with Olivia, but I am the starting scene), I can't understand the author of the game, they support him, but he is reducing the game, compared to previous versions, it had a lot of features and scenes, and now there is only a first-person view and little content-terrible

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
very very bad... like in wild life: there was a wonderfull maiden and then they fucked all and put in that terrible guy that look like a 14yo to best... and now? the game you have linked here is at its beginning, there will be years before it can be somewhat playable... time to jump from the sinking ship ok, but there are no other ones at all! so time to jump into deep sea, oh well...
Well the female story had already started in sunbay city, this off-side game has the same assets that sunbay city has, the quests were already playable and the world already exists. Of course it is in the begining, that is what the description says. It is pretty much expected to see huge content loss eventually and the game will most likely take years just like Sunbay city does. But the official Sunbay city developers are obviously taking there sweet time as much as any other developer of adult games.

In my opinion it makes sense that they make a seperate game for the female protagonist since so many wanted the quests with mia to continue and play a female protagonist. I do enjoyed playing as Mia in Subay city much more than with Mike. I don't find it exciting to play as a mindless fuckboy. A mindless fucktoy however...

I'm looking forward to Pretty Mia Desires (wow that is a shit name for a game) because of what I have seen from the early stages of sunbay city. And so far, peformance of sunbay city was great, meaning that Pretty Mia Desires will be the same, but with different gameplay. You know...because they working together. It's most likely gonna be the same game copied and pasted and altered over time. And with all those animations already put into the game, theres enough content for mindless idiots like me who play such games for 30 minutes, find some hardcore animations and quits the game after cumming 2 times. (unless it is friday, friday I cum more often)

Btw, every single adult game made by less than 3 people is a sinking ship. They all follow the same patterns we've witnessed countless times already. So I agree, there are no other ones. Best to do is to wait and see before judging.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes