VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Main reason for that being, it changes the LI (as mentioned in previous comment).
This is the part that makes you and your cronies sound whiny and delusional.
Do you know what else changes the LI? Clicking the button that doesn't start their route, because once you click that button, the girl is no longer interested in you.

Are you also going to complain about how you can refuse to start the girls' routes, too?

Just click the "No" button. It's not that hard.
Suspend your disbelief if you have to.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I don't know what you're seeing to get these wild assumptions about my comments.
I don't have cronies...
I am simply stating how the demographics and markets work... I don't choose how they work.
Nor am I complaining about your game (I haven't even played it to complain about it)... What I have said is general things that apply to any game.

As for that thing you call delusional... that is basic character writing.
You define what your character would and wouldn't do.... however by adding in avoidable content, you change character with it being something they would do.
That's how character writing works, if a character would never do X... then in the story they never do X.
If they instead do X, then it is within that characters personality to do X.
Majority of harem fans... don't want LIs where that X is anti-harem behavior.

To take this to an extreme, no harem player wants an LI, where the MC has to stop them from cheating on him.. when they could just go play a game with an LI that would simply not cheat on MC.

Your example of rejecting them doesn't really work as a comparison because that doesn't change the LIs character/personality. They would still be into what they're normally into.

I say this not to ridicule or patronize, but to attempt to help with understanding.
Cause I know harem market works this way, I didn't choose for it to be so, I just know it to be so from my own market research, and it is only going to become more like that, as there is more abundance of games where they can be picky and still have plenty to play.

Think of it like a single guy who doesn't have any options, he will probably go for any woman that gives him attention, but you give him abundance of choice, then he will be picky.
So like that guy with many options, harem fans have many options, so they will ignore the sub-optimal options, and go with the best options (ones that have zero anti-harem content typically being the case).

Anyway, it is not my intent to sound like a cracked record, nor to antagonize you, quite the opposite.
So I will leave it there, it's a shame you have misunderstood my intention though.

Good luck with your game, hope you find a demographic you are content with.
The thing is i usually hate it to when harem games have this when is obligatory but then already says this is gonna be very avoidable first you have to start the gay path whit that character and that is avoidable to because for some people traps are gay technically yes but for some people (like me ) likes that content i dont see the problem always that all that content are avoidable .
If you dont like that content even avoidable then you have the problem for rule you dont like any game that have options you only like kinetic novels

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I don't have cronies...
Well, it's convenient that a bunch of people echoing your points have shown up at the same time. Maybe you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Since you defended yourself I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

that is basic character writing.
This isn't the real world. Characters are malleable. These aren't real people, you can literally imagine that they would never go along with it and the game never changes.

But anyway, the reason I'm actually triggered about this is the fact that both in this thread and (as someone has alluded to in a DM) other communities (I'm guessing a private discord server with a cringe name like "The order of holy harem crusaders")
My problem with this and why I'm angry about this is that someone (you've contributed to it at least) has basically gone "RED ALERT ABANDON ALL HOPE THIS IS A SWINGING GAME FOR CUCKS" thus discouraging people from trying my game, when the correct way to have handled this would have been to put an asterisk next to my game, with a descriptive comment (such as the one I made earlier) that clears up exactly what any players are in for.

I said earlier I'm fine with people not liking it being a thing or not wanting to play the game because of it. But you need to let those people make that decision for themselves. You're aware that there are some people in your community that are fine with it as long as it's optional. Instead, you've openly blacklisted my game.

I'd ask you to rectify the issue but I'm guessing the damage has already been done.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Bro, what?
I appreciate you not wanting to see the threesome but that kind of mislabeling has actually kinda triggered me.

I'm gonna update the main post closer to the public release of Episode 1 for more clarity but it seems a lot of people are misunderstanding what the deal is with this MMF threesome business.

The game will have 2 male characters. These routes are entirely avoidable.
One of them with side scenes that will not be part of your harem, and simply a fleeting thing.
The other will be a major character, and if you choose to pursue his route, he will be part of your harem.

Now onto the "Sharing" stuff.

This isn't some kind of cuck fest where the girls are all lusting over each other/that guy and all you do is give them the green light to get their guts rearranged by him.

There is 1 (one) (a single) scene planned which will be as follows;

You need to both be on the guy's route and the particular girl's route.

There will be a point at which you (i.e. the protagonist) have the option to suggest a threesome. I haven't figured out how exactly I'm going to present the choice in the game, but somehow I plan on making it clear that those two will be involved with each other during the threesome so the player is aware of what they could be getting into.
Personally I'm not going to follow the gay route, so I'll most likely never find out where the option is given (unless I read about it here).

Lesbian stuff is the same, 1 scene is planned, the MC will be involved, the MC will suggest it, and it will be entirely and easily avoidable.
I find it great that lesbian content is easily avoidable.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Episode 1 has been released and the main post has been updated.

I've also updated the developer notes to provide more clarity regarding the optional content. In regards to the controversial threesomes, I've added hints to which characters are involved so you can simply avoid their routes. Unfortunately, I'm not willing to reveal which characters have to potential to have the lesbian threesome for spoiler reasons. So if you wish to utilize this compromise, you're unfortunately going to have to wait until the participants become public knowledge.

I'm revoking ownership of this thread and disabling notifications. If you sincerely wish to contact me. Do so via Discord.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Saw that male domination isn't optional, does that mean the MC is going to be douche and no matter how you want to play it, that's what you are?

edit: if you instantly reveal a trap is a trap, its not a trap anymore.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
Episode 1 has been released and the main post has been updated.

I've also updated the developer notes to provide more clarity regarding the optional content. In regards to the controversial threesomes, I've added hints to which characters are involved so you can simply avoid their routes. Unfortunately, I'm not willing to reveal which characters have to potential to have the lesbian threesome for spoiler reasons. So if you wish to utilize this compromise, you're unfortunately going to have to wait until the participants become public knowledge.

I'm revoking ownership of this thread and disabling notifications. If you sincerely wish to contact me. Do so via Discord.
and in the game there will be girls with penises or what else is a fetish?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so can anyone let me know why this title will not allow the "0x52_URM.rpa" tool to function as it should? (…Or was this done intentionally?) Also, I noticed this title is using Ren'py version 7.41, so this tool should have no issues displaying the 0x52_URM info window, but it doesn't at all. (I always use the tool to show me what's behind most of the story choices, when a walk through isn't available.)

Well, after after playing this title for a little while, and seeing many choices that I really have no clue if I'm get points...or if I'm opening up content that I don't want to see... To later find to out hours later, I made the wrong choice(s) somewhere in the story...that end bad for me. (Not interested in replaying to fix unknown wrong choices.) So I'll wait until a free walk thought is released, before I revisit this title again.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
OK, so can anyone let me know why this title will not allow the "0x52_URM.rpa" tool to function as it should? (…Or was this done intentionally?) Also, I noticed this title is using Ren'py version 7.41, so this tool should have no issues displaying the 0x52_URM info window, but it doesn't at all. (I always use the tool to show me what's behind most of the story choices, when a walk through isn't available.)
URM's working just fine for me in this game. You might need to unren the game first.

If you mean the choice panel isn't working, that's correct, and not something URM can do anything about. The dev of this game coded custom choices that URM isn't going to be able to recognize easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
before i started playing this i knew which LI was going to be the BI one its always the MCs sister and i also feel like the MCs older sister works in a strip club/gentlemans club thats why she dont talk about it or want him to visit her just to add in another trope, i also didn't really like the forced scene at the end but overall i liked the VN just maybe give more choices when it comes to sexual scenes

Reactions: johnmnf692

mrfzfun

Aug 20, 2016
All this useless blather about tags. I'm here with a real question: what's the song that plays during the credits?

Reactions: Ruykiru
4.70 star(s) 63 Votes