homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
did a quick play through of current update. noticed a bug that advances time @ the players home/kitchen ?

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
when you are in the living room, the room selection phone thing is too long for my screen and i cant scroll down, is there some other way i can scroll down other than mouse wheel and the arow keys or something?

rogdog123

Mar 24, 2021
do we have a date or time frame for when we think chapter 3 will be completley finished as just played chapters 1 and 2 and really enjoyed it would love to play more

iwannabetracer

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, what version of chapter one is the right one? I just discovered this game, but can't finish the first chapter, because I can't talk to Melissa. Every time I go to the Library and click on her name, her name just disappears and nothing happens..

rogdog123

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, what version of chapter one is the right one? I just discovered this game, but can't finish the first chapter, because I can't talk to Melissa. Every time I go to the Library and click on her name, her name just disappears and nothing happens..
Would recommend downloading the compressed files of chapter 1 and 2 which is on the main page of the forum that worked well for me and also the Melissa bit you have to leave it for a day and then comeback at that point its the same for tessa it should say this on the notes section of the phone after you spoke to her.

mrspookys

Dec 27, 2017
I'm getting a lot of errors in chapter 3 (version 0.71) saying that MIME-file videos won't load, anyone know a fix for this?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Really wish the game could all be integrated into one connuous and consistent app. The transitions between the chapters are very jarring.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Quick question - should i merge all 3 chapters or keep them seperated?? :D
Merging would be nice but the interface is slightly different each time so this would probably need some rewrites of the earlier chapters. If you are updating could you fix a few pain points in the earlier chapters, like the "final week" quest being very hard to perform successfully?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes