Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Dear forum residents, explain to me, why to suffer with some kind of translator , when there is a normal , ENGLISH version of this game , that the developer himself translated ?
And the latest version of the game is 1.0.22 released on March 20, 2020, and not 1.0.24. Do not mislead people.

And please correct the link to the original in the first post.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Dear forum residents, explain to me, why to suffer with some kind of translator , when there is a normal , ENGLISH version of this game , that the developer himself translated ?
I may be wrong here since I didn't buy the gane from the EN DLsite but I believe.
The translated version from that site is MTL as well.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Dear forum residents, explain to me, why to suffer with some kind of translator , when there is a normal , ENGLISH version of this game...
There isn't, being on the English version of DLSite doesn't mean a game has a English translation. Only games with the red English Ver tag have English translations, like for example.
...and not 1.0.24. Do not mislead people.
According to the game it is 1.0.24.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
OP says the better UI is already applied, but if you go to the folder the file names have a download tag (numbers before the file name). Also the old translation files are within the folder and not moved per the directions given by the butler. Now, I could be misunderstanding the directions and you don't need to move the preprocessors & substitutions file, but since 1 of the files is the same name as a file that's part of the new UI, I think I'm correct. Therefore, I don't think the new UI is properly applied when downloading the game from OP.

spacepoune

May 14, 2017
Oki i need a little help ive just started playing and i cant have crime down i have 3 employe on security but its at 50%
... what to do?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
OP says the better UI is already applied, but if you go to the folder the file names have a download tag (numbers before the file name). Also the old translation files are within the folder and not moved per the directions given by the butler. Now, I could be misunderstanding the directions and you don't need to move the preprocessors & substitutions file, but since 1 of the files is the same name as a file that's part of the new UI, I think I'm correct. Therefore, I don't think the new UI is properly applied when downloading the game from OP.
If what you meant by old translation files is _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt the auto-translator will always create and use this file. So there is no problem it being there. It won't cause problems with translation since the translation plugin will prioritize other files, however clearing/moving that file is recommended to avoid problems (translation plugin will create a new fresh one for untranslated text).
But if the newtrans.txt is there, it will conflict with other text files. So it's a must to remove.
_substitutions.txt is used for singular translation mostly.

This is how your folder should look alike
ex.png

Here is an explanation of the files in the translation folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW- A quality of life question for the game.

Should I use store or shop for the establishment ?
What about the skipper tag? Should I keep it like that or change to slacker ?
(The tag means - A person who has a tendency to skip jobs)

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There isn't, being on the English version of DLSite doesn't mean a game has a English translation. Only games with the red English Ver tag have English translations, like for example.
^^

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Oki i need a little help ive just started playing and i cant have crime down i have 3 employe on security but its at 50%
... what to do?
Security doesn't really decrease the crime rate but slow it down. When it get too high, there are usually either sudden event that make you roll the dice to decrease it or a raid happen.

This can be good tho since you get a huge amount of money when you beat the raid and it can easily give you at least 400k per wave so that day you might have little selling/staying income but you get many times income from the raid. So don't worry about it too much.

Reactions: GEORGEM

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
For this update. What are the change? just bug fix or add content also? Does anyone have an update file so I don't have to re-download the whole thing?

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Is this actually 50 hours??
actually it's way even more

well.. my old save was about 250 hrs but there was a bug that couldn't be fixed which fked the whole experience...
shini wasnt virgin and i could have sex with her of the very beginning so for me that was unforgivable!
all my girls must have my name as her 1st partner so i had to start all over again..

this is my current new save ..

Screenshot_2301.png

--

For this update. What are the change? just bug fix or add content also? Does anyone have an update file so I don't have to re-download the whole thing?
writied already here post

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexnChaos

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
And the latest version of the game is 1.0.22 released on March 20, 2020, and not 1.0.24. Do not mislead people.
as i just said in the change log here post

after the deliver of the patch 1.0.22 i tested it but there was a bug with the dungeon camera display/other things
so i had to get it fixed.. there was 2 new patches in his site 1.0.23/1.0.24

beside if you don't believe it just run the game.. you can see it on the title anyway
Screenshot_2302.png

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
_substitutions.txt
From my understanding the substitution file without the static translation flag will save the position.
So would change to
最初に何を作るデスdesu?
This is great for Custom names. As you can just set your name in the substitution file and it will automatically match the translated lines.
This is more of a problem because the Translator wouldn't see and understand it and there would be a hole where the name is inserted.
You can still move it in the translation by moving the {{A}} parameter which represents the hole.
_Preprocessors.txt
It's to remove and change some nasty symbols before it is sent to Google Translator, some Translators might have problems with that.
It doesn't have Regex support so it has limited use.
sr:"^(CapA)(CapB)$"=$1 $2
This can split translations into multiple parts especially for names and number variables. It can be split into any number of $n but you can't modify the text inside the captures. Google also tends to mess the <color codes> so it's best that you split them as much as you can.
I have been trying to do in my own regex but it's still messy and haven't managed everything so only use it as a reference.
The should help with the Spam of the number of translation files if we get all of them right.
It will mess with the translation lines that have color codes so you might want to make them more specific.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Heya o/...
I was taking a break from translation due to some personal problems.
I will try to resume it today.
So how much progress have you done on the translating? How far into the game?

Now how the heck do you start in this game? She tells me to go to production.. Do I need to do anything there? than she tells me to relocate an employee? Relocate where? This game tutorial is total shit. I don't know what I am suppose to be doing.

Second problem I have changed the max characters to 800 but the text is still cut off.. sentence ends like I come from and that is it.. the rest of the sentence is missing.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So how much progress have you done on the translating? How far into the game?
I haven't done much. since as I said I wasn't playing the game. Just returned a few hours ago. And only fixed some things with the tag translation and some typos on the intro...
Other than that no progress...

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes