Now I've no idea what I need to do to advance the story

Edit : it seem my game is older version

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch updated
• More UI changes
• A bit more of the intro translated

How do you unlock buying materials? Does it unlock automatically after certain days?
As for my tip for the configure file you can set ResizeUILineSpacingScale=0.5 and it will squish the dailog lines and hopefully get another line.
I don't think it scales it, it just squishes it.
You can also add -desu in the _substitution file that makes dialog much better.
I'll try to lower the characters size globally for dialogue since they are pretty big.
I'm not familiar with how the _substitution file works.
does it perhaps change all japanese words to what's specified?

IE:
デス=-desu
If so, it will hugely helps with characters tag.

I will try some tweks with the config file later...
Since many part in the UI there is no character spacing which kinda annoy me.
Screenshot_3.png
Mainly these ones.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Any idea what the Auxiliary Stats do like Ethics Loyalty Luck Action?

Okay so after getting the uncap for this option and increasing it, no, it doesn't work. This investment is indeed merely about increasing how many people can do a single job. It appears you have a maximum of total generic staff member...
You need the purple book, which you can unlock by improving Grim Reaper Chick Magic Skill to level 2 with 150 silver medals.
Use the Details function.
Also scrolling the mouse wheel on the Details section can show traits.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Any idea what the Auxiliary Stats do like Ethics Loyalty Luck Action?
They are used during quests to work out the chance you have of completing it successfully, they also give bonuses in the store from what I can work out appearance effects the amount of customers that stop by, sales effects the likelihood that a customer will either purchase or refuse the price while in the restaurant, Luck will effect how many items that someone will bring back while purchasing, I'm not certain about action but I think it might effect how quickly a unit gets tired while working. Ethics and loyalty I have no idea but if I had to speculate loyalty effects how much damage a unit takes during security or a raid and ethics effects the amount of time after completing a task before they can complete another while working in production.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I am not sure if it is meant to be like this but:

After doing a few the cool quests stop appearing.
I only get the lame delivery quests, not the cool ones where you send people out.
It seems when I upgrade/invest in a faction I get a burst of new avaliable quests. But then it dries out again.

Is it supposed to be like this or am I missing something?

And are there other advantages in investing the faction levels?

I never have any trouble with regular money. So to avoid watching that the delivery quests never progress, because I don´t have the things they want, I just ignore them for the most part. Are there any other reason than money to do them?

Also, important for the lame delivery quests, is there a way to see how many ingredients etc. You have, other than make a recipe of something for sale and watch it there?

I am also uncertain of how to improve amount of recipes. I invest in the upgrade and it gives higher tier ones, but only 1 or 2 is not all ????. Is it dependent on what kind of cuisine maker is producing or purchasing or only their skill level or is it random or something completely else?

But with all these uncertainties money and the 3 different coins are in a huge abundance. So I have a feeling i am missing out on stuff it can be spent on when all skills, investments and people are maxed at the level I am at.

Having fun so far

Reactions: Smol Latin Weeb

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
I am not sure if it is meant to be like this but:

After doing a few the cool quests stop appearing.
I only get the lame delivery quests, not the cool ones where you send people out.
It seems when I upgrade/invest in a faction I get a burst of new avaliable quests. But then it dries out again.

Is it supposed to be like this or am I missing something?

And are there other advantages in investing the faction levels?

I never have any trouble with regular money. So to avoid watching that the delivery quests never progress, because I don´t have the things they want, I just ignore them for the most part. Are there any other reason than money to do them?

Also, important for the lame delivery quests, is there a way to see how many ingredients etc. You have, other than make a recipe of something for sale and watch it there?

I am also uncertain of how to improve amount of recipes. I invest in the upgrade and it gives higher tier ones, but only 1 or 2 is not all ????. Is it dependent on what kind of cuisine maker is producing or purchasing or only their skill level or is it random or something completely else?

But with all these uncertainties money and the 3 different coins are in a huge abundance. So I have a feeling i am missing out on stuff it can be spent on when all skills, investments and people are maxed at the level I am at.

Having fun so far
Investing in factions is crucial since it's what unlock more ingredients. This tie to the recipe question : each investment in more recipe will unlock a new rank, but if the ingredient for them aren't available, the recipes won't appear. Also factions affect your visitors : you get more, and better visitor of a faction the higher the ranking.

Delivery quests can give decent amount of shinigami coins before you unlock dungeons.

For coins and money abundance : while gold coins are plentiful past a certain point, silver coins can be in short supply after higher skills level are made available, and bronze coins will be in short supply once you start increasing the rank of everyone. For money, later investments and buildings are quite expensive, and the story investments are all in the millions except for hte first one.

Reactions: Stiig

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Trying to figure out how to properly use substituis file...
I managed to get it to work to some point however it's breaking the translation.
IE:
探索= Dungeon,Exploration,Searching
I need to resize it so it fits more neatly on the screen and don't go out bounds from where it's supposed to be.

This is used in the main screen, However there is also a skill tag with the same name for some employees.
And since employee tags are completely random I wouldn't be able to translate their tags,
So...I started using _substitutions for Skill tags and some other things. It works fine for that but there are many limitations.
One of te limitations is said skill which uses the text from the main screen. My previous translation will be ignored and it will use the new translation intead.

"Whats wrong with that?" you ask.
The problem is that it means that it would also lose the size formatting I did. Hence there will be some skill that I will leave them to be translated by the Machine.
-desu we talked about earlier.
Adding it to the substitution file will literally break all the translations in the story I've done so far.
So only a few specific words can be added there.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
What does Staff and Adventure Rank do outside of skills?
If I have a H rank staff with a G skill is it better than a F rank with a H skill for that job?
Is firing until you get the right skills the better option?

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
If I have a H rank staff with a G skill is it better than a F rank with a H skill for that job?
I'm just guessing but the staff general rank is only effect the cost to hire them and it help increase overall rank of tasks when you upgrade it. I think it's better to focus more on the individual task rank than the staff's rank. So a H rank staff with G rank in cuisine should be better than a D rank staff with H rank cusine in cooking. They also cost less too.

Reactions: GEORGEM

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
All else being equal there's no difference between ranks as far as I can tell. But you get increase in skills as rank increase. From my observation when you increase the rank of some staff, they get an increase in skills when going to rank E, to rank C and to rank A. In some case for unique characters they get an increase in skill for the other ranks too.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So it's skills that matter ultimately?
So for the staff effectively the H-F are the potential where E is the actual improvement and the only used for having a higher rank is it's cheaper in medals to improve to E rank if you have the good potential?

Also it seems to Buy or Cook Ingredients and Recipes you need the appropriate rank to use?

Reactions: GEORGEM

May 6, 2017
i dont mind the long hour playing the game
but, is there a way to fix these random lag happen here and there
it seriouslly getting on my nerve
danmit Unity

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
i dont mind the long hour playing the game
but, is there a way to fix these random lag happen here and there
it seriouslly getting on my nerve
danmit Unity
You can stop the translation with Alt+T and it will run fine.
Not sure if there is something you can do with the configure file.

Reactions: Alter

May 6, 2017
You can stop the translation with Alt+T and it will run fine.
Not sure if there is something you can do with the configure file.
thanks man, but how i want to turn back on, since i do want the translation on main story
same input ?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
PATCH UPDATED.
•UI changes
•Minor changes on intro
•_Substitution file added

I got _Substitution file to work without breaking many things now....
However some tags may not be properly displayed for whatever reason.
Screenshot_4.png
-----------------------------------------------
Notes regarding tags:
坊ちゃま=Boochama = Young Master || I decided to use Noble instead
サボリ魔= Saborima = Skipper || Habit of skipping jobs || I may change it to Lazy or Slacker in some point

If you know a better word for it let me know.

thanks man, but how i want to turn back on, since i do want the translation on main story
same input ?
ALT+T= Toggle translation ON/OFF
ALT+R= Reload Translation

As for the lag spikes it may be related to something in your translation file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alter

Axxcell

Nov 12, 2017
Man the UI sizes are getting on my nerves, I've been trying to apply the patch for the last hours and I still having the problem with text overflowing out of the windows. I have no idea about what to do now

EDIT: Well this is quite weird, after starting a new game the problem with the UI was solved AND the English translation somehow got way better than before.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Man the UI sizes are getting on my nerves, I've been trying to apply the patch for the last hours and I still having the problem with text overflowing out of the windows. I have no idea about what to do now

EDIT: Well this is quite weird, after starting a new game the problem with the UI was solved AND the English translation somehow got way better than before.
Are you using my patch?
IF yes you need to either remove or move _AutoGeneratedTranslations. Otherwise the game will use the old machine translation.
You can do that with the game open, just press ALT+R after you're done remove/moving that file.

Axxcell

Nov 12, 2017
Are you using my patch?
IF yes you need to either remove or move _AutoGeneratedTranslations. Otherwise the game will use the old machine translation.
You can do that with the game open, just press ALT+R after you're done remove/moving that file.

Yeah I'm using it, it started working after starting a new game, saving and loading the older save file.

you technically get cuked during the story (very early too), but everytime you get into a situation that leads to NTR, you die. so you have to change even in order to not get cucked.
Just found out you can cuck other characters but not sure if you can (or will) be cucked.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes