Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
The H stuff seems like a crapshoot with the current translations. I never know how to respond to her actions. There's a moment where it seems like you're going to come or something and your options are to "Shed" or "Run away" but they both end the H scene before anything happens, says you need some cheats or something lol. One of the hardest parts to not have decent translations.
That gets out of the way once you have sex with them in the playroom. Cheats actually reffer to, as I played and understood, to having done Sex inside the Playroom.

I don't think I've unlocked the playroom yet, this shit takes forever. I'm like day 9 in second playthrough. Also are we locked into having only 4 buildings forever? The way I also don't have a blacksmith yet seems to be locking me out of upgrading some skills I think. I have a lot of Reaper girl's H sensitivity maxed for various things and H stuff still greyed out because no playroom I guess. I can't believe the H content is this deep in the game.
You'll get more than 4 buildings along mid/finishing 2nd loop. You unlock the Playroom after you get the second girl (2nd loop after you die iirc). Blacksmith girl comes in 3rd/4th loop, don't worry. The grey stuff in "touch mode" is because they need to be naked when in said mode (once again, you undress them in the Playroom). And yes, hentai content is pretty much under A LOT of gameplay (which is fine imo, love games with good gameplay that reward you with hentai images c: ).

I need Reaper level 2 and Magic level 2 or something. I tried upgrading Reaper girl but it doesn't seem to be that.
Are you upgrading her stats or her "passives"? You can click on the squares under the stats to upgrade them. Take in mind that it limits how much you can upgrade them by either Rank or Loop (not sure yet).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I just found the equip menu on day 14 2nd playthrough, lols. That could have been in the damn tutorial. No idea what the fuck all that has to do with running an inn/shop.

Ight I think I'm done with this unless there's a proper translation. Starting to feel like a waste of time, missing half the shit in the game because of shitty translation or not having stuff available yet, can never tell which it is. Too much of this game is in the text. I really hope somebody picks up the full translation for this game soon. At least we're in an age where we're finally getting official/full English versions of games. A few years ago that was a pipe dream and we could only count on community translations.

I do appreciate people trying to make this playable with the current translations, this game just needs A LOT of help, lol. It's hard to tell if it even has potential/is worth figuring out because it's all hidden in the text and behind multiple playthrough unlocks. Was about 3 hours in and hadn't even seen a sex scene yet either.

Are you upgrading her stats or her "passives"? You can click on the squares under the stats to upgrade them. Take in mind that it limits how much you can upgrade them by either Rank or Loop (not sure yet).
Yeah finally found it just before I refreshed the page and saw this message x.x I thought it had to do with the blacksmith I didn't have yet.

Last edited:

dyne3012

Mar 23, 2018
Having an issue with Finally able to etch the green hair bandit but I can't seem to figure out what to do next I just keep making money and I have the potion maker again then what? Does anyone know what to do next?

retttttt

Feb 16, 2020
Having an issue with Finally able to etch the green hair bandit but I can't seem to figure out what to do next I just keep making money and I have the potion maker again then what? Does anyone know what to do next?
same im stuck with the which nothing is triggering im on day 200 loli senpai get you but in here

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
hello i have a question how do i reduce crime? i put npc but keep increasing
Crime builds up over time until you have thiefs show up. Once you deal with them it decreases. There's no way outside of special events to actually reduce it without the thiefs appearing. Your crime peeps deal with them when they show up. You can reduce how quickly it raises though with upgrades and events and such.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
is pretty good at capturing the "Spec" Traits and Skills that aren't translated. Not sure if there is a way to hook AutoTranslator to get them.
You can set cap2text to translate the captures and adding (space)=\n will break them down nicely.

Reactions: Antanarau

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
Is there any changelog about which bugs were fixed and what content was added with the latest release?

hello i have a question how do i reduce crime? i put npc but keep increasing
Crime reduce when you catch thief/thugs. This doesn't happen much initially but when you have a lot of people on guard with high rank it is significant. Otherwise when crime is high there's a possible event where you can reduce it if you win the dice minigame. Otherwise when you get a thug invasion or goblin invasion it is set to 0 afterwards (and you get a fair amount of cash).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there any changelog about which bugs were fixed and what content was added with the latest release?
Don't think so, at least not on their blog. They just mention that there shouldn't be any more major bugs and there's only smaller ones now, and they're releasing uncompressed CGs on their blog. Sounds like there's some stuff they still want to add too and they also might start working on another project? I don't know what that Sushimon Corner/Shien/Satsumon is, sounds like another project they want to pick back up.

The latest major post on their blog google translated (The others are just talking about the cgs):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Product version 1.0.21
Corrected the phenomenon that canceling the tension selection when deepening the bond causes the behavior to be strange and cancelable.
In the previous version, virgin sex could be performed without an event flag, and save data that had seen the event will now have a virgin event
There is a discrepancy between the display name and the name that is actually set in the item settings of intermediate or higher (The name of the material listed in the help is correct, but the name of the menu list is strange)
Increased silver and bronze medal limits. You can hold up to 99999 for silver and 999999 for copper.
We thought that the amount of silver medals needed to enhance the skills of the high-level zone was too high, so we revised the calculation and corrected the number of medals needed to improve the rank of the high-level zone.
Added endless mode. After the final event occurs, the staff roll will not occur and the game will not end until you talk to Cine (there is no forced game over due to the day limit)
ご Please note that there are no new events in endless mode.
Fixed a bug where Mirte's forbidden skill seemed to be acquired without events (it no longer appears in the list)
If two skills are required, and one of the prerequisite skills has been acquired, the other required skill is displayed.
Fixed incorrect graphics on items when dispatching quests
Fixed a bug that caused the player to freeze on return when performing negative ratings in dungeons

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Don't think so, at least not on their blog.
The changelogs are on the blog, it just that it requires an DLsite account to view them by subscribing/following their blog.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
is pretty good at capturing the "Spec" Traits and Skills that aren't translated. Not sure if there is a way to hook AutoTranslator to get them.
You can set cap2text to translate the captures and adding (space)=\n will break them down nicely.
xunity.autotranslator can translated it but because default line limit is 200 it skip all lines with length>200. For translate it just need in settings change 200 to for example 500 and npc perks will be translated.

Reactions: DuniX

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
xunity.autotranslator can translated it but because default line limit is 200 it skip all lines with length>200. For translate it just need in settings change 200 to for example 500 and npc perks will be translated.
Awesome.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Nice hint ~desu

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
How do you unlock buying materials? Does it unlock automatically after certain days?
As for my tip for the configure file you can set ResizeUILineSpacingScale=0.5 and it will squish the dailog lines and hopefully get another line.
I don't think it scales it, it just squishes it.
You can also add -desu in the _substitution file that makes dialog much better.

Last edited:

Saladous

Sep 9, 2019
I need some help, I cant download the translation rework. when i click on it a page with broken japanese taxt

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes