FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
In some cases yes. Since if all size down some words to much they became terrible to read and a bit ugly on the UI.
I may need to change some words as well.
For isntance:

Archteture → Build/Buildings
Production → Recipes
Search → Dungeon
Cuisine → Food
Lodg (Lodging) → Rent (people who are renting bedrooms)

As for some other words I may need to play the game a little bit more to fully understand their meaning.
Pollution might be change to Dirty or Cleanliness or similar words since that what it might actually be.
If i'm guessing right it might refer to how clean the store is.
This is how the Basic UI looks right now. (Click to enlarge)
View attachment 584558 View attachment 584557

However this will depends on what you guys thinks.
Should I abreviate the ui with a max of 2 letters or use small words.
I'd say whenever possible, use small words over abbreviations. Abbreviations can be really confusing, it might even be better to change the words slightly if needed like Lodge to Rent. Pollution could probably be changed to Dirt for sure.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I just updated my previous translation files.
It was just some minor changes on the UI and story. (Resizing labels and phrases).
Today wasn't much productive as I only reserved some time to it. And I used it to figure out how resizing text works how much letter I can use in UI without it becameing a mess and so on.

retttttt

Feb 16, 2020
If im lost on how to progress story is there a way to find hints?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you talking about the knight with green hair. after you get bankrupt you need to build the mixer and get a witch room after that theirs a bug where its not progressing let me know if you have a fix

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
The seducing minigame. How do you play it? do you just keep spaming the one with the smiley face? The option that seem to lead to next step keep getting grey question mark and I can't click them. Can anyone help explain?

retttttt

Feb 16, 2020
The seducing minigame. How do you play it? do you just keep spaming the one with the smiley face? The option that seem to lead to next step keep getting grey question mark and I can't click them. Can anyone help explain?
yeah once you get a room you can choose outfits those grayed out ones are when you choose to make them naked

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
Chose the options that increase a tolerance that is rather low but won't piss her off. Once she's fine with whatever you do, then keep increasing various tolerance to unlock the sex scenes when you get the playroom.

Reactions: GEORGEM

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
If anyone has doubts, you can always do what I'm doing. and google translate it. If you scroll down, it has a rough description on what happens or should happen each day (roughly, as I had for example an event on day X happen 1 or 2 days after or sooner).

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
If anyone has doubts, you can always do what I'm doing. and google translate it. If you scroll down, it has a rough description on what happens or should happen each day (roughly, as I had for example an event on day X happen 1 or 2 days after or sooner).
It's less a guide and more of a record of the author's playthrough, if I'm not misunderstanding thing. It also appears that events happen at a certain hour, and so if you time skip through sexual harassment or playroom, it won't happen that day. Given that he clearly had to increase his favourability and probably did unlock and do H scenes, it's not surprising that there will be some variation in the order.

Reactions: Smol Latin Weeb

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
It's less a guide and more of a record of the author's playthrough, if I'm not misunderstanding thing. It also appears that events happen at a certain hour, and so if you time skip through sexual harassment or playroom, it won't happen that day. Given that he clearly had to increase his favourability and probably did unlock and do H scenes, it's not surprising that there will be some variation in the order.
Didn't know it was a record of the author... Unconsciously I didn't take it so religiously (almost never do in guide related stuff). It was more of a "direction" on where to go.

retttttt

Feb 16, 2020
Didn't know it was a record of the author... Unconsciously I didn't take it so religiously (almost never do in guide related stuff). It was more of a "direction" on where to go.
If you figure out how to get loop 4 unstuck let me know thanks

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Probably the dream prostitution (though actually prostituting the heroines is optional, and it's in dreams anyway) and some of the "what-if" scenes that you can unlock. Also some mobs girls getting raped, and one time where you fail to get a heroine but eventually you turn back time and get her.

That said, yes the Netorare tag is probably not that appropriate. It's technically there so it's not wrong, but it might deter those who don't like it, and the NTR content is probably disappointing for people who are actually seeking it.
Wait, so no pimping your girl outside of dream? Is the playhouse just for fun ? goddamn it, I may drop this 0_0. What a wasted potential if-route .

• Angry
Reactions: Pyrrical and Cavpal

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Wait, so no pimping your girl outside of dream? Is the playhouse just for fun ? goddamn it, I may drop this 0_0. What a wasted potential if-route .
I guess not. event one of the tips suggest they can only be used as prostitutes in dreams.
パートナーは性経験が無いと夢で売春できないよ。お兄ちゃんが調教してから夢に寄越してね❤
Partners can't be used as prostitutes in dreams without sex experience. You need to properly train them first❤

Also, I'm thinking of removing 『 and 』 from the texts.
And using " or nothing at all and only use different color in important words.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The H stuff seems like a crapshoot with the current translations. I never know how to respond to her actions. There's a moment where it seems like you're going to come or something and your options are to "Shed" or "Run away" but they both end the H scene before anything happens, says you need some cheats or something lol. One of the hardest parts to not have decent translations.

I don't think I've unlocked the playroom yet, this shit takes forever. I'm like day 9 in second playthrough. Also are we locked into having only 4 buildings forever? The way I also don't have a blacksmith yet seems to be locking me out of upgrading some skills I think. I have a lot of Reaper girl's H sensitivity maxed for various things and H stuff still greyed out because no playroom I guess. I can't believe the H content is this deep in the game.

This game has a bad habit of making you wait too long to unlock crap. Waiting till you're basically out of supplies before you can set somebody to buy them, etc, etc. I'm usually overprepared for something to actually be available even just winging shit. I don't have many upgrades left I can buy until it lets me unlock crap. I need Reaper level 2 and Magic level 2 or something. I tried upgrading Reaper girl but it doesn't seem to be that.

Big help is speeding up time with F8.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I guess not. event one of the tips suggest they can only be used as prostitutes in dreams.
パートナーは性経験が無いと夢で売春できないよ。お兄ちゃんが調教してから夢に寄越してね❤
Partners can't be used as prostitutes in dreams without sex experience. You need to properly train them first❤

Also, I'm thinking of removing 『 and 』 from the texts.
And using " or nothing at all and only use different color in important words.
Thank for your quick answer ^.^
What a shame, after enjoying it the last 48 hours ( around 24 hours playing), I think I just lost motivation.
@ Everyone, this's a great game, on par with the like of Kamidori Meister albeit lore not as deep. Still, if you're lured by the Prostitution/NTR flag, you're to head to the exit right away. It's not for you.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes