moned

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone have any clue on how to resize the game window? I personally can't stand playing games in anything but fullscreen.

Reactions: GEORGEM

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Annnd the updated translation is dead right when I'm considering trying it lol.

Yeah this is a pain in the ass with the current UI and such.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
====Translation Rework Project====
Disclaimer:
I'm trying to rework the translation. I'm not fluent in Japanese however I'm translating with the help of some websites. Mainly Romajidesu which gives me a good phrase structure so I can work with. The translation will be by no means perfect and possible won't be compared to what a fluent Japanese speaker can do. I also have no rights of the game nor the Translator plugin.

NOTICE: Unfortunately the translation will break at some point due to new text being used.
There are 2 ways of translating it in a way that the translation will always work. Using Regex which is really tricky and translating directly from the original file which may require huge files being uploaded later on.

I will be using 2 or 3 different files to better organize myself.
However I might merge everything in some point.
My priority for now is the intro and UI elements.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Install:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'd keep it. To me it looks like a pun in "desu" being pronounced like "death". Either that or I'm looking too much into it...
Yep it's a pun with death.
However other shinigami heroines also uses ~desu. So it might get a bit overbearing in some point.
Constantly makes me think of Dekamori in , death.
That was the first thing that came to mind as well.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ok I managed to do some more things and got a old backup of the translation I had (which I was testing things before.... It's still very little compared to what I had done before.
But if you guys wanna try. Note that I will redo everything from the very beginning since this one isn't good enough imo

It's not exactly this but that's the gist of it.

I will be using 2 or 3 different files to better organize myself.
However I might merge everything in some point.
My priority for now is the intro and UI elements.
Is it normal that the text files you posted are random symbols for the Japanese characters? I checked them vs the autogenerated translation and the auto gen are actually in Japanese. Also I guess we can't really use that yet unless we want to replace every line in the appropriate spot?

Also noticed an error/typo in the intro "Greet your teeth" should be "Grit your teeth" I believe.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is it normal that the text files you posted are random symbols for the Japanese characters? I checked them vs the autogenerated translation and the auto gen are actually in Japanese. Also I guess we can't really use that yet unless we want to replace every line in the appropriate spot?

Also noticed an error/typo in the intro "Greet your teeth" should be "Grit your teeth" I believe.
That's not normal, for me all the japanese characters are displaying properly. In game and in text editor (notepad++)
Maybe when you open them in your text edit it's not using the proper japanese unicode formating.
Ex 1.png
However 『 and 』 might be causing issues since they're both japanese characters.
It might be a problem with system locale.
Can you take a screenshot of where you are getting the random symbols ?

As for the typos, there will be many. Since I have overwritten the correct version by mistake and lost around 2 hours of work because of it.
These files were the backup I had saved before. Since I was testing some things in a try to fix the world out of bound in dialogue.
I didn't had any luck with it though. Also the text files are easy to read and fix mistakes, so for anyone who want to proofread feel welcome.

I'll only take a proper look tomorrow (it's 00:00 AM here, so around 8 or 10 hours from now).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah when I open em in word instead of notepad it's fine. Interesting how the original translated files are notepad too and have Japanese though lol.

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
Why does this have the NTR tag on dlsite?
Probably the dream prostitution (though actually prostituting the heroines is optional, and it's in dreams anyway) and some of the "what-if" scenes that you can unlock. Also some mobs girls getting raped, and one time where you fail to get a heroine but eventually you turn back time and get her.

That said, yes the Netorare tag is probably not that appropriate. It's technically there so it's not wrong, but it might deter those who don't like it, and the NTR content is probably disappointing for people who are actually seeking it.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Wew, I finally get the resizing to work...
Now there will be no need to cut phrase or try to summarize everything into a single phrase.

This is just the test result, I'll make the it a little bigger.
Wew.png
Edit:
It also seems to work for UI elements...
it just works.png

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Nice, so you might not have to abbreviate stuff now?
In some cases yes. Since if I size down some words to much they became terrible to read and a bit ugly on the UI.
I may need to change some words as well.
For instance:

Architecture → Build/Buildings
Production → Recipes
Search → Dungeon
Cuisine → Food
Lodg (Lodging) → Rent (people who are renting bedrooms)

As for some other words I may need to play the game a little bit more to fully understand their meaning.
Pollution might be change to Dirt or Cleanliness or similar words since that what it might actually be.
If I'm guessing right it might refer to how clean the store is.
This is how the Basic UI looks right now. (Click to enlarge)
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

However this will depends on what you guys thinks.
Should I abbreviate the ui with a max of 2~4 letters or use small words.

Last edited:

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
Anyone know how to avoid your cooks fucking off in the middle of work to spend 3 hours finding the break room and 3 other hours returning to work? I tried setting up two kitchen but it only work to a point due to limited staff number, and having additional cook "ready" for duty is not good due to limited staff that are needed to clean/guard/shop, and also due to them taking 3 fucking hours to find the kitchen when another cook fuck off.

buy the green book to increase that cap
View attachment 583164
Okay so after getting the uncap for this option and increasing it, no, it doesn't work. This investment is indeed merely about increasing how many people can do a single job. It appears you have a maximum of total generic staff member... Which is very annoying not because of the cap itself, but because it make recruiting those last few guys almost impossible since you always end up getting those useless guys you fired long ago reapplying preventing the guys with stats you want to be available.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes