Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Man I wish there was a Mac version. I want to see if the one in full red armor is a sexy female in hiding.

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
1. Extract and run.

If downloading the Japanese version to translate it yourself:
1. Extract the game
2. download the Auto translator Mega
3. Extract the Auto translator in the game folder and run it
( just some text don't have space, overlap, are too big, etc so i advice you to keep a backup of the game to try the jp ver too)
4. run the game and Enjoy
So..., about the auto translation I already run it but it doesn't work for me. at the end of it "setup completed. Press any key to exit" and I press a random keys and then the setup is closing and i run the game, but it doesn't translate anything. Did i miss something or it's just me?

Ryu82

Apr 1, 2018
Is there anyone who has some kind of tutorial or walkthrough?

The crime value always goes up for me and I have no idea how to get it down.
Then I have no idea how to produce items. I can set people to purchase, but they seem to do nothing?
Also how to do search, it is always looked?
In architecture, is it possible to build more than the standard 4 buildings? If so, how?

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
if this is the best game you've ever played in your life , then you seriously lack of gaming experience :ROFLMAO:
a game full of lolis? ofc its one of the best games i have ever played lol

View attachment 581822

what am supposed to do? cheats?
you need to unlock the 1st sex scene with her 1st it will happen once you build the playroom but some girls needs you to progress in the story in order to have sex with them

Kagura is partnered with this developer, no point in playing this trash version. Just wait for the proper Kagura version.
they have been delaying Dungeon Town since age but its still not up yet so i dont think they will work on this game any soon

That's the saved game settings like the different volumes etc, and in this games case the player and inn name too.
for changing the name you have to do it from the game setting

and btw i know the Machine translation is always bad but its better than nothing at least it can make the game playable for who doesn't understand japanese -.-"

thats why i left the jp ver as extra for whoever wants it ^

Last edited:

ferilya

Feb 17, 2018
and btw i know the Machine translation is always bad but its better than nothing at least it can make the game playable for who doesn't understand japanese -.-"

thats why i left the jp ver as extra for whoever wants it ^
I will at least appreciate you for giving the raw as well and not only leaving the mtl one,since i've played games with moonrune long before people translating stuff.

Reactions: loli senpai

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm... insane ridiculous grind and generic moe art, to make no mention of the MTL everyone's already moaned about.
Not even worth a proper review. "Best game I've played in my life."
Hmmm........

Reactions: Cavpal

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
This is one of the better game IMO recently.
I'm not against MTL as beggars do not get to choose.
However, I'd say that if someone can manually translate, or make the UI a bit more readable, I'd be super grateful. As it stand, the UI is a bit...all over the places with how English character being not so compact when comparing to Japanese's Kanji, to put mildly.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm only interested in the heroine x third party, hopefully there's plenty of good content of that.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Meh, the girl's reactions are too meh. The nun is done by the author of the Aisha stleath games, which is a nice surprise.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
to be sure but... it is me or the text just spawn as japanese then it translates or replaces itself with english text? (this is a torture)

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Is there anyone who has some kind of tutorial or walkthrough?

The crime value always goes up for me and I have no idea how to get it down.
Then I have no idea how to produce items. I can set people to purchase, but they seem to do nothing?
Also how to do search, it is always looked?
In architecture, is it possible to build more than the standard 4 buildings? If so, how?
I have the exactly same problems.
Also sadly the MTL kind of makes it hard to impossible to see what kind of stats your employees are good at, as the letters and numbers block the said stats they are supposed to show you.
So tossed the ones that looked like maids into cleaning and the ones called warriors on defending.
But their stats seem to vary very much and hard to tell if they are even suited for their (blow)jobs.
I assume they are not since crime is always rising.

Sindrael

Oct 2, 2017
It's really a pity, cause it's seems a really good game. I tried to play a bit, but it was so frustrating that i have to drop it.
I can only hope there will be a proper translation in future.
Tnx i guess anyway

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So..., about the auto translation I already run it but it doesn't work for me. at the end of it "setup completed. Press any key to exit" and I press a random keys and then the setup is closing and i run the game...
Once ReiPatcher has finished you should have a new patch and run version of the games exe, Start the game once from that. After you can delete it (along with the ReiPatcher setup) and use the normal exe.

Reactions: arc kusuma

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Think I'll wait a little on this one, looks fun but 50 hours is a long time when its hard to read at points. Does look like it will be fun though, really enjoy the idea of it.

May 6, 2017
Im just glad there people took the time to translate it even if its a machine translate
so thank you
i hope there someone outthere who really like this game so much that they took the time to edit it
when that time come, i will play it again

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
There are problems with the interface but overall it's still better than having to decipher the moonrunes.
By the way, does a higher rank for employee have an actual beneficial effect or is that just that they tends to come with better stats? Also how to get more dispatch request? I got a lot early on but then nothing.

Reactions: GEORGEM

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
There are problems with the interface but overall it's still better than having to decipher the moonrunes.
By the way, does a higher rank for employee have an actual beneficial effect or is that just that they tends to come with better stats? Also how to get more dispatch request? I got a lot early on but then nothing.
for the stats yes its importent like "cleaning" the ppl who has it just put them to keep clean, same with the rest service/ protection/ buying/ craft/ cook even whore stats for the girls xD
also the skills they come with are importent even some H rank adventure can sometimes be much better than A rank..
beside you can upgrade any advantage to A rank except the main characters can be S rank by using the bronze coin ^

for the requests the easiest way to incress them by inviting one of the girls to work with you and they sell much better than guys after all

Reactions: Smol Latin Weeb

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
for the stats yes its importent like "cleaning" the ppl who has it just put them to keep clean, same with the rest service/ protection/ buying/ craft/ cook even whore stats for the girls xD
also the skills they come with are importent even some H rank adventure can sometimes be much better than A rank..
beside you can upgrade any advantage to A rank except the main characters can be S rank by using the bronze coin ^

for the requests the easiest way to incress them by inviting one of the girls to work with you and they sell much better than guys after all
I meant the overall rank. Does it have any effect except increasing the employment cost? I suppose it has since you can pay to increase it but it's unclear what the benefits are.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
It helps to some extent. Not sure exactly, but I believe it increases their productivity and stamina...so they get better results. For me, I wonder how do you get certain materials? I have recipes for plenty of stuff...but it always missing one or two ingredients. Where can you get those ingredients?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
It helps to some extent. Not sure exactly, but I believe it increases their productivity and stamina...so they get better results. For me, I wonder how do you get certain materials? I have recipes for plenty of stuff...but it always missing one or two ingredients. Where can you get those ingredients?
I unlocked the option to send people to "purchase" not that long ago. Guessing that's how, but I have to still see if that does it or not

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes