Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Or yeah that too. If you don't find the files with the first thing, well try the second x)

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Hmm ... Since it's a unity game, try to go at your local file (or Local Low or Roaming, don't really remember but the three files are at appdata so you don't have to search far) and you should see the file name of the game or if you don't find it, try to go inside a unity file, you should have some since you have this game (I'm only making suppositions based on the fact that i have already played a unity game and the save files were at the files i have mentionned.)

P.S. : If you really don't find it, i can try to send you some screens
The save folder is in the main one with the games exe, just delete the contents.
Deleting the whole save folder did the trick. I was unsure on how that'd work, since my PC doesn't like Unity very much and I don't have much experience with it. Thought deleting system.json would be a bad thing, but guess it wasn't.
Anyways, thanks both!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Wow Grim Reaper and 50 hours oh shit, ima be up all night lol

Nepgyaaaa

Dec 30, 2019
any one also gets this error when downloading by mega that at th end of the download the whole google crash and closes?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This looks like a pretty legit game judging by the images though, you can always tell when it has a certain level of polish that most rpg maker games usually lack. That decent looking UI, mmm. Hope it turns out good, though I'll probably wait for a better translation as most people have been talking about.

Reactions: GEORGEM

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...at th end of the download the whole google crash and closes?
Large downloads from MEGA can lag or crash some browsers, this should be ok on Chrome I think.

As for a better translation like Yamiyono said Kagura have the developers other game on their list, but it's been coming soon for a long time.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yep, for a very long time and Dungeon Town have been released since October 29, 2016 so it's been already four years that this game have been released and the last update of this game is been at the same year, exactly one month later so ... I don't know exactly since when Kagura Games have picked Dungeon Town to translate it but i think it has been at least one year, if not more.

What i want to say by this is that we should not hope too fast that KaguraGames pick this game to translate it, since they already have Dungeon Town for a long time, we should hope more for someone to try and do a better translation. But we will have to wait and see, since everything can happen.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
this game is shit especially if compared to the previous one dungeon town ex
(they even removed the battle fuck):cry:

hers a working torrent

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
What do you expect when the comments you probably look at are barely any older than the upload of the game?
Also, MTL is a plague and people wll voice their disgust in it (Rightfully), feels like reading sentences put together by throwing alphabet spaghetti at a wall.
You young whippersnappers, ya'll need a history lesson.

Sit a while and listen.

In my day, we didn't have no fancy machine translations. We SURE as hell didn't have some cool dude translate the shit for realz. We just had moon runes, and the hell if we knew what we'se was looking at. But boobies are the same no matter where ya go, and dey was glorious. There was also plenty of ass and legs and skin for everyone, and even weird shit for dem damn degenerates.

When you're looking at the pretty pictures, all that plot shit don't matter. BUT...if you like that sorta thing, there was one secret.

Let me show ya:

See that thing? When the dots become hearts, that's when ya know ya did good son. She might be ranting and raving about BiBiBi or FUFUFUFU or whatever Japan has going on in da girl's heads, but da heart means she wants the big D, or even better, she LOVES the big D, and you knew you were getting your game on.

So stop your bitching about your fancy ass translations and MTL, take your ♥'s and be happy.

EDIT: It'd appear that dem admins have no 'spect for the old ways. Hold dat ALT button then press the 3 key for the magic when in a text box.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
(I'm still talking here and doing some things but shouldn't i be doing my first translation in some little H-Game i have picked ? Oh, since i'm talking about it, when i have done the translation of the game i'm talking about, i'm thinking of see if it can be uploaded in this forum to have some rewiews about the translation. But first i have to move my ass to do the translation xD

Just to warn now so that you don't have your hopes up : 1- The game i have picked to train is a very little game with only 11 CG if i remember right. 2- English is not my first language but i can understand it at a good level and to talk english, i can do some good phrasing too so it's still okay, i'm saying this more to say that i can take some time to write and all. For the game i'm translating, even if it's not good, i just wanted to pick a little game to start, after all no one would start directy at a big thing x)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You young whippersnappers, ya'll need a history lesson.

Sit a while and listen.

In my day, we didn't have no fancy machine translations. We SURE as hell didn't have some cool dude translate the shit for realz. We just had moon runes, and the hell if we knew what we'se was looking at. But boobies are the same no matter where ya go, and dey was glorious. There was also plenty of ass and legs and skin for everyone, and even weird shit for dem damn degenerates.

When you're looking at the pretty pictures, all that plot shit don't matter. BUT...if you like that sorta thing, there was one secret.

Let me show ya:

See that thing? When the dots become hearts, that's when ya know ya did good son. She might be ranting and raving about BiBiBi or FUFUFUFU or whatever Japan has going on in da girl's heads, but da heart means she wants the big D, or even better, she LOVES the big D, and you knew you were getting your game on.

So stop your bitching about your fancy ass translations and MTL, take your ♥'s and be happy.

EDIT: It'd appear that dem admins have no 'spect for the old ways. Hold dat ALT button then press the 3 key for the magic when in a text box.
First things first: thanks for something me and my brother can actually agree on. It's been a while.

Your argument, if you're even making one, is bullshit.

BiBiBi and Fufufu are sound-effect texts that, if you emulate them in English, at least makes sense. You can tell what kind of sound they're making.

When we complain about MTL, we're complaining about game-breakers, not what you just presented.

Game-Breakers. When the texts runs out of the box that would've told you what you needed to do next, and anything else changes your route/locks you into a shit ending; when the text itself is fucking unreadable because it makes negative sense and you'd have better luck using the Moon Runes and breaking out a Japanese dictionary; and finally, when the sound-effect text is translated so badly you cannot imagine it being a sound.

This game is >50 hours, and most of it is cliche and grind. What will make it interesting is the story, the 'Plot Shit'. The sexy stuff is a reward it dangles in front of you to make you tolerate the tosh.

If you have ever played the first Koihime Musou game or even Mass Effect, you'd know what I'm talking about.

I'll make it clear that I'm not against MTL. Doing even this takes time and effort somebody likely put in for free. What I AM saying, is that raw MTL can make the game fucking unplayable. It needs refinement, a little editing (and refitting) and a basic grammar check goes a long way.

Rhubarb and pufferfish can be delicious, and are eaten as delicacies. But eat them raw and unrefined, and you die horribly. They need at least basic processing to be usable, and so does MTL. Can we at least agree on that?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
what is MTL? everyone says the game is "not worth playing" because of MTL. someone tell me pls. whats mtl

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
what is MTL? everyone says the game is "not worth playing" because of MTL. someone tell me pls. whats mtl
MTL = Machine Translation. Basically you run a program that translate the game for you. The thing is that it's not fully accurate at all and need at everytime some polishment to be readable. The second thing is that because of some (To not say many) pepole who just run the program and don't even check the translation or anything else and just call it a day before requesting it here and being uploaded here, how to say that the reputation of translated games by MTL is not the best at all. The good MTL who is readable and not breaking the games are the edited MTL, those translations who have been polished. Just to warn you, some pepole aslo just make slights modifications and just call it edited MTL so be aware of that, not too long ago (Desire Eater we see you x) a game have been say to be edited MTL whenit was not and the game was even broken xD

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
Is there a way to see the entire screen? Both sides are cut off for me. I think some buttons are missing because I can't see the full screen.
Example: Item Page is stuck on 1/33.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
why is there 2 version and not translated like others .. like i need to download some translator stuff mods to play? ..

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes