adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 581511

Overview:
This game is basically a mix of the anime: Re Zero/Goblin Slayer and some harem heaven lol

you will know what i mean once you play it

The Story is about a young man who died when he woke up it was a magical fantasy world with swords
The man who picked up as a hero by Shine of the Shinigami "WAIFU DESE" was inevitably empowered and used as a "Shinigami Act".
The only purpose is to avoid the "catastrophe" that eventually leads to the world and destroys humanity,
However, the god of death cannot interfere with this world, and the job of "God" is to guide people in this world.
Inspired by the greedy “Death Reaper”, he manages a private adventure guild “inn” to attract adventurers.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-06
Release Date: 2020-02-21
Developer: Circle Meimitei
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English/Japanese (Machine translation)
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Personal Note:

This game is the best game I have ever played in my entire life
and i feel 0 regret of buying it

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: JAPANESE VERSION

View attachment 581513 View attachment 581514 View attachment 581515 View attachment 581516 View attachment 581517
arh the game where grim reaper harvest soul, harvest your juice, while you play with 1 hand,dont ask me what you gonna do with another hand thou

Reactions: loli senpai

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
It helps to some extent. Not sure exactly, but I believe it increases their productivity and stamina...so they get better results. For me, I wonder how do you get certain materials? I have recipes for plenty of stuff...but it always missing one or two ingredients. Where can you get those ingredients?
You have to assign staff to purchase stuff, but what they buy and how much of it is random, though they apparently won't buy stuff you have a lot of in stock... You need a lot of staff on purchase duty to reliably restock.

The option is unlocked on the first playthrough when you total stock get low enough I think?

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Once ReiPatcher has finished you should have a new patch and run version of the games exe, Start the game once from that. After you can delete it (along with the ReiPatcher setup) and use the normal exe.
Thanks for responding, but which one of ReiPatcher should I run? the one inside Reipatcher folder, or SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator that is outside of the Reipatcher folder?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for responding, but which one of ReiPatcher should I run? the one inside Reipatcher folder, or SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator that is outside of the Reipatcher folder?
If you've already run the setup it should have generated a file called patch and run, in this case called 死神娼館 (Patch and Run). Use that once to start the game (it's just a shortcut to the games exe not a actual exe sorry).

Reactions: arc kusuma

retttttt

Feb 16, 2020
whats with the pleade i keep getting a game over from not fucking the nun it requires partner cheating?

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
There seems to be a cap on the amount of staff outside the employment cost : after a certain number of employed hired nobody can be hired anymore (and you get spammed by messages "xxx applied for a job but can't").

How do you increase that cap?

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Very long, indeed. It has so much potential and just get stretched out for no reason. Don't you just love it when devs forgot they were making a H-game and went on to fulfill their dream game instead? Don't get me wrong. If it weren't a H game, it would be a fun game. But man, it's just not what we're here for. At least throw us some bones every 10 or 15 mins or something. Getting to the first scene is just tedious.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Instead of complaining, why not just wait for someone to try the game and then review it for us? I mean, here you are complaining but you aint doing anything. Complain only if you have the means to solve it. Anyway just an opinion of mine.
P.S. I was detered whenever I see MTL but I know that whining and complaining doesnt mean sh*t since i cant do any translation. Might as well be appreciative.
the thing is that in most cases a game or novel or anything really getting a MTL often deters translators from properly translating it in favor of going and translating something that has no translation. this makes it rather hard to appreciate someone making a MTL. in this case it looks like it sparked interest of a translator though so i am a bit thankful, but in most cases those that complain about MTL deter people from making MTL, so in a weird way they do help.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
how to avoid death from overworking, guys, can you help me?
sometimes you have to get a gameover in order to keep going.. you can carry over some few stuff with you like memory/ building lv/ Adventures stats and lv/ girls harassment stats etc... so its not really a bad thing!
but you need to meet a loli succubus where she will fuck you until you die, you might meet her after 20-30 days i think, it was on my first or 2nd play through.
after that she will be the most important main charcter who will halp you for the rest of the story thanks to her power you will be able to whore all your girls xD

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
There seems to be a cap on the amount of staff outside the employment cost : after a certain number of employed hired nobody can be hired anymore (and you get spammed by messages "xxx applied for a job but can't").

How do you increase that cap?
buy the green book to increase that cap
Screenshot_1824.png

Last edited:
Reactions: infrangible

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Some tricks is you can edit the auto translation file and change some of the interface terms.
You can also pause the translation with alt+T to check how it works in the japanese version.

One problem I have is that it doesn't translate the Spec in the Organization tab for I think the traits and skills?
There is also a Capture2Text app for screen capture and translation.

tesasax

Dec 2, 2019
So I finally got my answer on what increasing ranking do. I've seen no changes going from H->G->F, but going to E-rank increased all skills.

how to avoid death from overworking, guys, can you help me?
You can't. I think you can delay it a bit by having Shine works with you (I had it happen on day 9-10 instead of 6-7), but that death is required and plot relevant. You start over on day 3 with all investments carried over. On the second playthrough you get to unlock more investment options.

Then you get fucked to death at around day 20 and it's time to restart again.

buy the green book to increase that cap
View attachment 583164
Thanks. I thought that was only how many you could put in one job.

Edit : how to make sure production are assigned to the right staff? I want cooks to cook and blacksmith to blacksmith, not the reverse.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hey there. I'm currently looking at the translation and doing some cleanup/fixes as I play.
I only translated some of the UI and a bit of the intro for now.
I'm currently stuck in trying to change the text size in some sentences since they exceed the text box.
When I use <size=XX> </size> the translator app just ignore it.
If anyone have any idea about it pls say so. Otherwise I will need to cut out some of the text and try to make it as short as possible.
After I'm done with the intro I will look int he game Management UI.

IF you want to take a look the file is attached.
Place it in
Code:
GamePath\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
You will need to move _AutoGeneratedTranslations out of that folder or add a .bak to the end.

EDIT: Well the size code is correct however, I'm not sure if it's the game that is unable to recognize it or the auto translator.
BTW: Shiine really like finishing her prases with ~desu which add to her personality. Should I keep it ?

IE:
ざんねん、オマエの人生は終ってしまったデス
I'm sorry, your life is already over ーdesu

However she use it I'm nearly all her sentences.

----

Dang just overwritte the translation file by accident...
I messed up when saving in notepad++. I saved as section instead of saving as file.
Did anyone download the file ? and can upload it;

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes