Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
I am not sure if it is meant to be like this but:

After doing a few the cool quests stop appearing.
I only get the lame delivery quests, not the cool ones where you send people out.
It seems when I upgrade/invest in a faction I get a burst of new avaliable quests. But then it dries out again.

Is it supposed to be like this or am I missing something?

And are there other advantages in investing the faction levels?

I never have any trouble with regular money. So to avoid watching that the delivery quests never progress, because I don´t have the things they want, I just ignore them for the most part. Are there any other reason than money to do them?

Also, important for the lame delivery quests, is there a way to see how many ingredients etc. You have, other than make a recipe of something for sale and watch it there?

I am also uncertain of how to improve amount of recipes. I invest in the upgrade and it gives higher tier ones, but only 1 or 2 is not all ????. Is it dependent on what kind of cuisine maker is producing or purchasing or only their skill level or is it random or something completely else?

But with all these uncertainties money and the 3 different coins are in a huge abundance. So I have a feeling i am missing out on stuff it can be spent on when all skills, investments and people are maxed at the level I am at.

Having fun so far
So Here is a little more information on the game which I learnt while playing through (since the new version came out Loop 4 with the adventurer and witch is not bugged anymore)"

1. Yes the dispatch quests just disappear at some point in loop 2. They start appearing only after a long time in Loop 4. No Idea why, its dumb but it is how it is.(Especially brutal if your me, see additional point)

2. Faction levels increase the ingredients available(Not Recipes) in addition to increasing the pool of quests, higher difficulty quests only show up if you have invested in increasing the level I think.

3. Delivery Quests are passive income. Honestly they are more reliable than dispatch quests for money since most adventurers are shitheads. This game should have had a bounty system so I could hire people to catch those shits who run off with my money and send them to the forced labour camp with all the other thugs. Also I think you just have to look at recipes.

4. Recipes increases 2 ways from what I have seen: Higher lvl ones come from investment and story progression unlocks others. I am still missing H rank ones even in loop 4 so. Cuisine maker skill is basically how high a rank dish they can make. IE a Rank C cook cant make a Rank B recipe. Not sure the effects of rank on purchasing.

5. Copper coins shouldn't really be in abundance. Its 64k copper coins to get a unique chara from B to A so you will see the crunch soon enough.

Additional Point: So if you click the recipe when your setting up a new product and click the materials and see the available ingredients as empty DO NOT ASSUME YOU CANT MAKE THE RECIPE. You can click the different Letters on the left to show different rank materials and then set up higher tier foods and more expensive foods etc. Dont be me and get through most of this game by struggling and forcing crime up to farm rogues and goblin events. I literally only realized this in Loop 4 when the tax was over 400k fucking hell.

Reactions: Stiig

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Is there anyway to change the resolution/window size? I can't find any options and I'd rather avoid using a 3rd party program like Resize cause it screws up the aspect ratio.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
So Here is a little more information on the game which I learnt while playing through (since the new version came out Loop 4 with the adventurer and witch is not bugged anymore)"

1. Yes the dispatch quests just disappear at some point in loop 2. They start appearing only after a long time in Loop 4. No Idea why, its dumb but it is how it is.(Especially brutal if your me, see additional point)

2. Faction levels increase the ingredients available(Not Recipes) in addition to increasing the pool of quests, higher difficulty quests only show up if you have invested in increasing the level I think.

3. Delivery Quests are passive income. Honestly they are more reliable than dispatch quests for money since most adventurers are shitheads. This game should have had a bounty system so I could hire people to catch those shits who run off with my money and send them to the forced labour camp with all the other thugs. Also I think you just have to look at recipes.

4. Recipes increases 2 ways from what I have seen: Higher lvl ones come from investment and story progression unlocks others. I am still missing H rank ones even in loop 4 so. Cuisine maker skill is basically how high a rank dish they can make. IE a Rank C cook cant make a Rank B recipe. Not sure the effects of rank on purchasing.

5. Copper coins shouldn't really be in abundance. Its 64k copper coins to get a unique chara from B to A so you will see the crunch soon enough.

Additional Point: So if you click the recipe when your setting up a new product and click the materials and see the available ingredients as empty DO NOT ASSUME YOU CANT MAKE THE RECIPE. You can click the different Letters on the left to show different rank materials and then set up higher tier foods and more expensive foods etc. Dont be me and get through most of this game by struggling and forcing crime up to farm rogues and goblin events. I literally only realized this in Loop 4 when the tax was over 400k fucking hell.
Thanks for the answers.

Yeah just hit the part of the game where I can get people to rank A. Had enough copper for 4 people going to A at that point. Then I need to farm dungeons again making 20-50K per run.
At the same time regular money became a problem :D

I noticed some heroes get different dungeon abilities from different skills. An example is the priestess getting the super sweet medication skill from support that makes sure your party never seems to be in any MP trouble in a dungeon, but my MC did not.
Are these abilities that come from comboing different skills or just different what each hero learns from different skills?

Thanks for the tip with the recipes, will try that out, had not figured out it could be done like that.

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the answers.

Yeah just hit the part of the game where I can get people to rank A. Had enough copper for 4 people going to A at that point. Then I need to farm dungeons again making 20-50K per run.
At the same time regular money became a problem :D

I noticed some heroes get different dungeon abilities from different skills. An example is the priestess getting the super sweet medication skill from support that makes sure your party never seems to be in any MP trouble in a dungeon, but my MC did not.
Are these abilities that come from comboing different skills or just different what each hero learns from different skills?

Thanks for the tip with the recipes, will try that out, had not figured out it could be done like that.
So most characters seem to have sort of in built abilities and/or skills for example priest has saint skill which is basically the same as generic faith skill+some other unique abilities. Later on you will see that you get some abilities by having a certain combo of skills. Like Tactics+magic will give you something etc. Generally I have found magic to be much more powerful than physical (because magic gives you abilities with multiple element types whereas phys is phys :p). Phys charas are generally better at single target though which is only bosses, you will need to bring a support who has the abilities to grant weps elements tho.

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
Are you using my patch?
IF yes you need to either remove or move _AutoGeneratedTranslations. Otherwise the game will use the old machine translation.
You can do that with the game open, just press ALT+R after you're done remove/moving that file.
hmm..
it's weird ...
i tried both but still got UI error . . .

1584536357136.png

edited : never mind.. just figure it out :KEK:
1584539035565.png

Last edited:

Brook09

May 26, 2019
How do i start the game im on the screen where it says touch the screen when i do that i get menu where i click on the start from the beginning button from there i cant get further cuase when i click ok (A/D) it brings me back to the regular menu

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
How do i start the game im on the screen where it says touch the screen when i do that i get menu where i click on the start from the beginning button from there i cant get further cuase when i click ok (A/D) it brings me back to the regular menu
go to the game setting and choose your name there

** beside Ver1.0.22 is coming soon.. maybe in 2 days or tmorw

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone explain how to make the UI and the translation work? I downloaded the files, changed once, removed once the auto-translation file to no avail, each time the game starts the fiel reaapears...and then UI doesnt work. Am I doing something wrong?

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Can someone explain how to make the UI and the translation work? I downloaded the files, changed once, removed once the auto-translation file to no avail, each time the game starts the fiel reaapears...and then UI doesnt work. Am I doing something wrong?
i think it was pretty easy to understand, just do the same steps he said earlier
change the name to .bak than download the files and put them there in the same folder and last run the 死神娼館.exe
thats all

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
First off. The files cant be downloaded...not for me. So I had to copy the text and put it into a notepad myself. Secondly....I did what you and him said in the guide, but no matter what I do, the result is the same; the UI or neither his translation doesnt work. This is why I am asking, what is wrong.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
First off. The files cant be downloaded...not for me. So I had to copy the text and put it into a notepad myself. Secondly....I did what you and him said in the guide, but no matter what I do, the result is the same; the UI or neither his translation doesnt work. This is why I am asking, what is wrong.
if you are using chrome just click right and press save link as ..
Screenshot_2177.png

but nvm i'll post the new patch today and apply all the UI changes already
so you dont need to doit

ootpbb

Jan 30, 2018
After the first day my money is suddenly set to zero and I get a game over for being out of funds. On the previous day's balance sheet it said my net profit was 9999999999 so I assume some sort of glitch happened? My revenue was higher than my expenses but I'm not sure what happened?

e: attached a picture

Last edited:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
sorry for the mirrors there was a another new patch that fixes some important bugs so i had to upload it over again..

the whole change log is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they all came of 2 days tho

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Heya o/...
I was taking a break from translation due to some personal problems.
I will try to resume it today.

As for those with problem applying the translation.
If the translation isn't showing for some reason.
It mainly happens when another file with translated text is in the same folder....
  • If you used an older version of the patch newtrans.txt it may be the culprid since it had some translations into it.
    Just delete that file......
  • _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt This is the file where the autotranslator uses. So if you have it. Delete it or move somewhere.
  • Other thing I may have forgotten is a small change you need to do in config.ini file...
    PATH <gamepath>\AutoTranslator
    Open it and change these lines....
    MaxCharactersPerTranslation=800
    And if tags doesn't show properly
    GenerateStaticSubstitutionTranslations=True
Note that Tags may take around 1 or 2 seconds to show up.

Reactions: loli senpai
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes