EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95bannerv4.png

Overview:
You have been summoned from our modern-day world into a fantasy world, to become the bodyguard of a beautiful young succubus. With the two of you living together, and pursued by deadly threats, you must learn to survive in this foreign world.

Choose between a male or female protagonist. Sexually train and level up your succubus companion, and evolve from a humble office worker into a powerful spellsword.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: ionDivvy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7b
Language: English
Other Game: Casual Desires
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

training neutral 1-2.jpg training bj 1-4.jpg act1 battle 1-25.jpg act1 renaflashback shrine 37.jpg act2 introsex male 16 ponytail.jpg act2 intro 13f.jpg training doggy 1-9o.jpg training nsuck female 3.jpg act2 argument 12.jpg prologue homeowner 14.jpg act2 renashopping 11.jpg prologue lucius 18.jpg act1 renaflashback shrine 6.jpg act2 renavalmorning 8.jpg act1 swordtraining 1-13m.jpg act1 battle 1-22.jpg act2 argument 8.jpg act1 renaflashback shrine 27.jpg act2 prostitute male 4.jpg act2 elftavernend 2.jpg act2 magicafter 1-13m.jpg act1 leavingtown 7.jpg worldmap.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
ELLIE ...is that you?

The only thing I hope is that this doesn't mean we'll have to wait even longer for updates on his other project "Casual Desires" which I consider one of the best "choice-based" games on this site. :giggle:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
thought it was some sequel of Bad Memories, such a disappointment, Game looks good tho.

I'll try this game after 3 or 4 more updates, hope it's not sandbox, That's why I never played Casual Desires more than once. I know that you want play-time but sandbox it's just awful

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Renders look good. Let's see if the story is less boring than casual desires.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes