88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Story sounds like pure fire. I am a sucker for Demons, Fantasy and Corruption. Will the MC eventually turn into a sexy Succubus at one point?. That would be cool.
i will be disapointd if The MC don't turn into sucubus/incubus at some point of the story. I really like the idea of MC turn out to be some demoness succubus or incubus discendent. It would be cool to see MC grown wings, tail and horns.

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The only thing I am missing is a path were the protag protects Valerie, but still encourages her to be a darker version of herself (unless I'm stupid and did miss options going in that direction).
Corrupting Valerie won't require the protagonist to be cold towards her. It's definitely possible to be in a loving relationship while at the same time steering her towards a darker and more morally grey path.

For example, in future acts, there will be the option to kill enemy characters. The protagonist may decide to do it themselves, let Valerie finish them, or show mercy (i.e. by handing them to the guards instead). Letting Valerie kill them would add corruption points.

Or, you might come across a tome with forbidden and evil magic. Destroying it would keep Valerie on the Good path, while letting her absorb the knowledge would push her more towards the Corruption path.

I'll add a small tutorial early in Act 2 so players will have a clearer idea about the differences in routes.

On the Love path, is Valerie's appearance going to change too, or will she stay with a human appearance like she is now?
Her appearance can still change on the Good route, such as her growing a little succubus tail or even a womb tattoo. Horns and wings will probably be kept to the corruption path as it has some major story consequences (being unable to hide her true identity).

I might be blind but there doesn't seem to be the skip Training Option via Settings.
The training skip feature automatically turns itself on in new playthroughs, but the toggle doesn't seem to appear in the settings on Android devices. I'll make sure this is fixed for the next release.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Corrupting Valerie won't require the protagonist to be cold towards her. It's definitely possible to be in a loving relationship while at the same time steering her towards a darker and more morally grey path.

For example, in future acts, there will be the option to kill enemy characters. The protagonist may decide to do it themselves, let Valerie finish them, or show mercy (i.e. by handing them to the guards instead). Letting Valerie kill them would add corruption points.

Or, you might come across a tome with forbidden and evil magic. Destroying it would keep Valerie on the Good path, while letting her absorb the knowledge would push her more towards the Corruption path.

I'll add a small tutorial early in Act 2 so players will have a clearer idea about the differences in routes.
That's awesome, I would have been fine with not having that sorta option but now I'm even more excited for the future, definitely great to have different paths to explore on the same general route. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ionDivvy

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
The training skip feature automatically turns itself on in new playthroughs, but the toggle doesn't seem to appear in the settings on Android devices. I'll make sure this is fixed for the next release.
Well, would be nice if i would play on Android ever but i'm on PC ;)

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019

Her appearance can still change on the Good route, such as her growing a little succubus tail or even a womb tattoo. Horns and wings will probably be kept to the corruption path as it has some major story consequences (being unable to hide her true identity).

it's true that Valerie explains that succubi aren't much different from humans in appearance, except in case they abuse dark magic, but it's still interessting to know that's not the only thing can affect her succubi features ( and that we dont have to treat her badly for that ).
but in the example you give, maybe Valerie should also be affected and gain some corruption point if mc kills this enemy and none if we spare him (but less than by doing it herself because it's still something to 'just' see someone kill another person)
Also curious to see how mc will be corrupted by it (since Rena had already explain about one consequence for her) because even if he had awakened his magic in this update, our mc will have a lot to learn, especially since Rena, even though described as a one of a million genius by her mother, after 5 years of training in which she learns as much as other sorceress do in 50 years (from what she say so she could be overconfident ) is still too weak to compete with a Valerie who is clearly not at her best and with what's to come, they clearly going to need a big power up at some point .

But i really like how much details and care you put in the lore of your universe and characters and even if it's still the begining of the story, no doubt that the good ingredients are here for this game to be a great one :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
New Patron, I am a sucker for Demons, Corruption and possible Succubus Transformations. Plus the Story is cool and the models/graphics look great.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
but in the example you give, maybe Valerie should also be affected and gain some corruption point if mc kills this enemy and none if we spare him (but less than by doing it herself because it's still something to 'just' see someone kill another person)
Also curious to see how mc will be corrupted by it (since Rena had already explain about one consequence for her) because even if he had awakened his magic in this update, our mc will have a lot to learn, especially since Rena, even though described as a one of a million genius by her mother, after 5 years of training in which she learns as much as other sorceress do in 50 years (from what she say so she could be overconfident ) is still too weak to compete with a Valerie who is clearly not at her best and with what's to come, they clearly going to need a big power up at some point .
True. Perhaps it might be better to give +1 corruption points if the MC lands the killing blow, and +2 if Valerie does it, since the MC's own actions have a direct impact on Valerie.

The group will definitely need to get stronger in order to face future villains. The MC will have a good teacher, as Rena will be teaching them basic magic throughout Act 2, but there's certain enemies later in the game where even Valerie might be outmatched in a head-to-head fight. They'll need to gain power and strategize in order to stand a chance.

New Patron, I am a sucker for Demons, Corruption and possible Succubus Transformations. Plus the Story is cool and the models/graphics look great.
Thank you for the support! I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the game.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I am enjoying this so far and looking forward to playing more over the next few days. It's an interesting story with decent writing and interesting characters.

I do have one annoyance though... Could you not have put some time into shaping the vagina to be less... Generic F95 vagina? I'm honestly fed up and bored of seeing the same default DAZ vagina that is perpetually stuck open as if someone is spreading it. I've not taken a look at the armatures and models you're using in particular from the various collections out there but, judging by your ability to transform the vagina's shape, size and position during penetration, it does indeed have bones and weights attached to it. Meaning you could have shaped it to be a bit more natural looking or unique to your game and then saved that as the default base model.

With that in mind, is there a reason you chose to just leave it as the gaping default vagina? Genuinely asking so I can maybe get some insight into why so many devs do this with the DAZ models. Because if I'm honest especially in Valerie's case it just looks odd for her to have such a cute and pretty appearance but, a vagina that looks like it's been penetrated by 100s of 10 inch girthy cocks... Is it just me? Or does anyone else find this distracting?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
/snip
So I should abandon the game then, she is perfect how she is.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
There are many sentences :D
Heels, I'm not sure, we don't often see the girls' feet. At least, they don't use their heels for anything else than standing or walking. There's a witch but no tentacles, if I remember well.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is really interesting game and story, i wonder how many other options for "training" her we will have i would love to play with all her body, ionDivvy we will have different options in the training for val when she eventually transform? For example, tailjob, or holding her horns wile in sex, some stuff like that?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is really interesting game and story, i wonder how many other options for "training" her we will have i would love to play with all her body, ionDivvy we will have different options in the training for val when she eventually transform? For example, tailjob, or holding her horns wile in sex, some stuff like that?
Hey! I wanna see FMC/MC grown horns, tail and wings and turn into succubus/incubus themself as well not only Valerie but also the MC we fully control and beside I want take reveng on the gobbo for good.

ionDivvy I wanted see Val saving FMC/MC live by killing Gobbo not just stand ther why we were back. It look like Val acted cowardly as well. The gobbo scene I wanted to be changed that what I don't like. She could run after her instead of this I could bemor grateull to do the pac if Val saved the FMC/MC life. It could be relly topnoch. But you make FMC/MC go back. I hoped to see Val run to save the protagonist. And this we could really do thepac to become stronger together. Even if I aprecied I steel disapointed that Gobbo scen didn't changed as well I wanted se her really save her. But this way it make thing that Gome over o if scene is obliged one. And there still game over. I would loved see Val kill that goobo off. but that didn't happened. Sad and dispointed :cry::cry::cry: It make me cry.

By the way I relly want see MC become Succubus and look at red succubus it truly remind me to FMC apperance if it ain't coincidence that. Thy both look almost alike. Who know if my theory got it right. :sneaky::unsure: That could be mean more to come

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Collecting home points, what are their purpose in the story? Are these points good or bad for the good path with Val?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
no heels? no sorceress? no tentacles?
The MC will eventually be able to summon tentacles, which can then be used in the training scenes if you wish.

Definitely! If she has a tail or horns, this can lead to different scenes and positions while training her. For example, she could use her tail to stimulate another body part, or use it to grab and stroke a penis.

I should also make it clear that these changes are completely optional outside of the corruption route. So, if you'd like Valerie to stay exactly as she is, you won't have to worry about any unwanted changes.

Hey! I wanna see FMC/MC grown horns, tail and wings and turn into succubus/incubus themself as well not only Valerie but also the MC we fully control and beside I want take reveng on the gobbo for good.
The MC can see some visual changes as well in the corruption route. ;)

Collecting home points, what are their purpose in the story? Are these points good or bad for the good path with Val?
These points represent the protagonist's attachment to their world - Earth. If you have amassed enough of these points, there will be the option to permanently return to Earth in several of the game's endings. And if your relationship with Valerie is strong enough, she may even be able to come with you.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The MC will eventually be able to summon tentacles, which can then be used in the training scenes if you wish.

Definitely! If she has a tail or horns, this can lead to different scenes and positions while training her. For example, she could use her tail to stimulate another body part, or use it to grab and stroke a penis.

I should also make it clear that these changes are completely optional outside of the corruption route. So, if you'd like Valerie to stay exactly as she is, you won't have to worry about any unwanted changes.

The MC will see some visual changes as well in the corruption route. ;)

These points represent the protagonist's attachment to their world - Earth. If you have amassed enough of these points, there will be the option to permanently return to Earth in several of the game's endings. And if your relationship with Valerie is strong enough, she may even be able to come with you.
Isn't some sort of succubus ability summon some tentacles? I mean some powerful succubus does that. I she dose it could even much more sense that bonding The FMC/MMC with the succubus just unlocked her blood. I don't think that MC is human at all. Othewise she wouldn't be able to stop Val by kill off Rena

Can't wit to so mor Succubus blood awakining in FMC/MMC. Maybe she had red wings like that red succubus in Rena past. I thing it could be more sense no other character got summoned like MC was. Only demons and succubus can be summoned but why so colled human had to be summoned? Here boil something underneath and we need also see more about FMC/MMC past and he/she alredy killed hea Earth but ehy it also clouded into mistery. Who are her/his true parents? The one we saw in Rena past? Or somoene else related to the succubus?

For apparently she think she is just human. A human couldn't survive to Rena blust that easy.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes