Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Absolute Alpha! And if you don't agree with him, he'll cry, suck his thumb and scream for his mommy to defend him from you.
Sounds about right.
Based on my understanding of the species, "monogamous succubus" is an oxymoron. ;)
I guess she could be some "outlier freak." That might be why she left before her training was completed.
For some reason, my imagination began with her declaring, "But I don't want to be with a lot of humans!"
It quickly morphed into a version of Prince Herbert from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Prince Herbert Sing.jpg

In the Sanskrit epics of India there are virtuous demons. One of the heroes (an incarnation of the god of wind) even married a demoness. So maybe there can be faithful succubi :D
Perhaps like a vegan Viking?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well said, in regards to the succubus I would add that I feel like part of the struggle with monogamy for them stems from the trope of potentially killing their partner if they solely feed of them cause it either permanently or at least temporarily drains their life force & often enough that's either something the succubus can't prevent from happening or essential to keep themselves alive.

Since so far it doesn't seem as if that is a thing at all, at least not in a way that would more or less literally force Valerie to resort to go down on multiple different people to stay alive, the potential of a monogamous relationship seems quite convincing, especially since her character comes across as the type to enjoy, if not outright prefer, it that way, at the very least on the protection path.
Now you're edging into the premises of the Sime~Gen books by Jacqueline Lichtenberg and Jean Lorrah.
Maybe it is pretty stupid question, but looks like our succubi trying to make MC happy at all costs. Are there cute wedding epilogues planned?
Does Valerie have a 1950s Housewife kink? Will she be cleaning house in an apron and pearls?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I guess she could be some "outlier freak." That might be why she left before her training was completed.
For some reason, my imagination began with her declaring, "But I don't want to be with a lot of humans!"
It quickly morphed into a version of Prince Herbert from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

View attachment 2818689
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I like it so far love the music and i don't mind pov i like it but if you do want to show more of the MC could just give them a helmet or mask.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
The issue is, I think, that there are a select few players for whom showing the full body of the protagonist is an issue to immersion. This seems to primarily affect people playing the male protagonist.

I can't really comment on it, on account of 1. vastly preferring the female protagonist , 2. never having an issue with immersing myself in a character because they're a defined character who's face is shown, so all I can do is express my hope that the female protagonist's face will continue to be shown, because the dev manages to communicate pleasure and emotions with facial expressions really well. *shrug*

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The issue is, I think, that there are a select few players for whom showing the full body of the protagonist is an issue to immersion. This seems to primarily affect people playing the male protagonist.

I can't really comment on it, on account of 1. vastly preferring the female protagonist , 2. never having an issue with immersing myself in a character because they're a defined character who's face is shown, so all I can do is express my hope that the female protagonist's face will continue to be shown, because the dev manages to communicate pleasure and emotions with facial expressions really well. *shrug*
Agreed, it would be a real shame if that was the case, the female protagonist is awesome & if anything it helps with the immersion to see her, at least from time to time, though I will say the Dev does a good job making use of both character POV and scenes where the protag can be seen.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I like it so far love the music and i don't mind pov i like it but if you do want to show more of the MC could just give them a helmet or mask.
The game has the option of male or female protagonist. So any render that shows the protagonist needs to be made twice.
Yeah - not like masks and helmets are going to hide boobs or a penis when you have the choice to be MC or FemC.. I guess you could put MC in a burqua and the form is always hidden...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
The male in the screenshots might not have a giant dick, but from the quality of the lighting in these renders the Dev's PC sure does.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I loved the game so much we need more games of this type where we choose whether we want to be male or female Mc and my preference was the feminine one I really liked both but girl with girl is always better!
I'm rooting for many more dramas - dangers that MC can run because I'm very fond of Valerie's concerns.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I gotta say, the protagonist's ability to suspend disbelief is notably better than mine.
I'm impressed by the renders, though,the game is beautiful, and the characters, where we can tell, are decently fleshed out.
I don't quite fully trust our resident succubus, but I expect that to be excpected.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just know that I really want to see the next update, I already love this game because there are few where you choose the Mc gender.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Do you think the witch knew about the protagonist, where they were from, and how they got here?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think so otherwise she wouldn't have used the Mc.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
What I am curious about is the morality choice polls that ion posted on Patreon. Just curious by the choices available :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow, the game is only improving even more, now it's making everything more interesting possible.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes