ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.4 Release

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This release concludes Act 1 and sets the stage for the next story arc. A new companion is introduced in this update, increasing the main cast of Rebel Duet from two characters to three.

The next update will begin Act 2, and will significantly expand the sexual content of the game.

In terms of new training positions, v0.4 adds Reverse Cowgirl (Male), Scissoring (Female), and Spanking (Both) which also also introduces the BDSM category.

I hope you enjoy the new Rebel Duet update! Please feel free to share any feedback.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I like this model. I first saw her in Betrayed as an angel. Now she's a demon lol. I'm glad I don't have to wait for some side story to fuck her now.

Reactions: ionDivvy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rebel Duet [v0.4b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 364 MB: - -
Compressed Size Mac: 329 MB: - -

Rebel Duet [v0.4b] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RebelDuet-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is there any forced sex with anyone besides the succubus? Or can we be monogamous?

Also what is the difference between protect her and corrupt her?

Last edited:

Random404

Dec 2, 2022
Rebel Duet [v0.4b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 364 MB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 329 MB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Rebel Duet [v0.4b] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Is there a reason the MIXDROP options link to mixdroop?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Is there any forced sex with anyone besides the succubus? Or can we be monogamous?

Also what is the difference between protect her and corrupt her?
Any sex scene involving other characters will be 100% optional.

As for the love/corruption choices, this will determine the type of succubus Valerie will become. Protecting her will keep her on the side of Good, while corrupting her will lead to her using darker forms of magic and eventually growing horns and wings.

That said, Valerie can never become truly 'evil', but corrupting her will certainly blur the lines a lot more.

Reactions: Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
As for the love/corruption choices, this will determine the type of succubus Valerie will become. Protecting her will keep her on the side of Good, while corrupting her will lead to her using darker forms of magic and eventually growing horns and wings.

That said, Valerie can never become truly 'evil', but corrupting her will certainly blur the lines a lot more.
Ok, so just to be sure corruption has nothing to do with sex / relationship, only with her morality in the story?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Ok, so just to be sure corruption has nothing to do with sex / relationship, only with her morality in the story?
That's correct. Valerie's sexuality is determined more by the training system and sexual-specific choices. For example, choosing to have her expose herself with an exhibitionism training option would then open her up to that particular fetish.

This way, you can also have a good but slutty Valerie, as well as a dark but vanilla Valerie.

There may be a few (optional) sex scenes in the future that are exclusive to a corrupted Valerie (i.e. her using mind control or forcing someone to submit to her), but overall her morality and sexuality are separate.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Story sounds like pure fire. I am a sucker for Demons, Fantasy and Corruption. Will the MC eventually turn into a sexy Succubus at one point?. That would be cool.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

• Haha
Reactions: Ahchi and ionDivvy

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

I love to see an update to this, was already wondering how the chances were to get one this month. :D

The only thing I am missing is a path were the protag protects Valerie, but still encourages her to be a darker version of herself (unless I'm stupid and did miss options going in that direction). I wish treating her in a loving and kind manner wasn't mutually exclusive with making sure she doesn't take any shit from anyone and doesn't show mercy towards people who don't deserve it. I don't want to be abusive or hard on Val to get the latter result, so between those I'll always go with the nice route. ^^'

This is just a personal preference, though, and to be fair so far I didn't encounter situations were I felt really unhappy about the current state of things, since so far there have been very few characters I'd even remotely wish to see harmed. Just take this as me wishing to express that in my very personal opinion being protective, kind and loving isn't necessarily the opposite of encouraging Valerie to be unforgiving towards those who try to harm her or the protag.

Can't wait to see the coming update, but I'm definitely going to start all over for this update, too. Kinda wouldn't mind seeing the changes to the prologue. :p

Edit: Also I wanna point out that having the option to encourage Valerie to be the dominant part in their relationship is infinitely more important than a darker, but still very romantic, path to choose compared to being heroic. And so far I got the impression that Val can be dominant, so you're doing great ofc.

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019

It reminds me of the game Fable, where the hero's appearance was altered by his actions and choices. (with more angelic or more demonic features like horns/halo and black/withe wings, paler skin, etc ^^)
On the Love path, is Valerie's appearance going to change too, or will she stay with a human appearance like she is now?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes