Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well this was fun if understandably still a bit short, off to a great start. Valerie is great and Rena shows promise late down the line, doesn't feel like MC's life is going to be boring anytime soon, plus I like the art!

Reactions: ionDivvy

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Rebel Duet v0.4b with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Honestly after playing through the latest update... I just wanna see FMC, Valerie, and Rena all become a cute lesbian throuple.
There will be threesome content to come involving Valerie and Rena. ;)

Of course, it will still take some time for Valerie (and players) to warm up to Rena. But she'll eventually have the most sexual content out of the non-Valerie characters, as the game's main side heroine.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Of course, it will still take some time for Valerie (and players) to warm up to Rena. But she'll eventually have the most sexual content out of the non-Valerie characters, as the game's main side heroine.
I don't gonna have sex with Rena, she tried kill me in 2 occation, wait 3, couting the game over.

• Haha
Reactions: ionDivvy and Forix

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

After seeing the new stuff I must say I'm not unhappy to hear that, her backstory suffices as an acceptable reason for her hostility, in my opinion. But while I'm probably not gonna go that route I do appreciate that there was an option not to be forgiving. :giggle:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
These two had lot of smilarity. It seam more like that they are truly related and who know what she did on Earth and how she ended up in human world were we first started the game. Something boil on here. I think they relly alike.
REBELDUET female mc look like red succubus.jpg

The MC chose the sword and the red succubbus had sword as well. Why I'm not surprsied at all. Who know what going on. It could be true that these two are related or they are the same person or she is her elder sister who know. :unsure: :sneaky::whistle::unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Is it possible to avoid having Vals looks change.
Yes. Visual changes are 100% optional.

If you train Valerie enough, you will eventually unlock the ability for her to transform slightly (i.e. a small succubus tail), but you can simply select 'No' in this event and she will keep her current appearance exactly as-is.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes. Visual changes are 100% optional.

If you train Valerie enough, you will eventually unlock the ability for her to transform slightly (i.e. a small succubus tail), but you can simply select 'No' in this event and she will keep her current appearance exactly as-is.
Oh thank god, I really did not want her to change or give up this game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Oh thank god, I really did not want her to change or give up this game.
Valerie is a succubus it her nature. You can't just demand to Valerie stop been a Succubus it's like you ask to a scorpion stop be a scorpion, its her nature. Valerie is born as succubus.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Rebel Duet [v0.4b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 364 MB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 329 MB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Rebel Duet [v0.4b] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
the walkthrough link is not working

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes