Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
so just to confirm, if you choose male mc its just straigh path and if you choose female mc is lesbian path? kinda dissapointing for the female mc in my opinion tho, the model of the female mc looks hotter than valerie in my opinion

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
so just to confirm, if you choose male mc its just straigh path and if you choose female mc is lesbian path?
As long as they're faithful to each other it can't be otherwise.
... the model of the female mc looks hotter than valerie in my opinion
I quite agree on this. But if for some reason Valerie needs to train physically she may gain some flesh on her bones :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Yes, this will be one of the main changes in the 0.4 update, which is scheduled to be released by the end of August.

I'll also be adding a 'training skip' option to the settings menu, so players can automatically skip past any training positions they've already seen.
I must be blind but I still can't seem to find this training skip option in the setting menu this update as I want to be able to turn it on and off myself.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Top row, rightmost (4th) column, under Extras
Ah, I see now what happened and my sneaky suspicious was right. I'm using the mod and it somehow took that option off. After your reply I reinstalled the game and the option is right where it should be. Thank you very much, kind sir! And sorry for any inconvenience to the dev.

Reactions: ash996

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
so just to confirm, if you choose male mc its just straigh path and if you choose female mc is lesbian path?
While a female playthrough is mostly lesbian-based, there will be a significant amount of content added where the female protagonist can have sex with men. Depending on your choices she can become corrupted just as Valerie can.

Male playthroughs will be straight, while female playthroughs will allow you to choose her sexuality (lesbian or bisexual) in an upcoming update.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Choose between a male or female protagonist.
So, as usual with stuff like this... could someone please tell me which protag's gender have most content and most sense in story and which was haphazardly added for unknown reasons?

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
there will be a significant amount of content added where the female protagonist can have sex with men
And it's all avoidable i hope ? and by avoidable i don't mean the screen goes black and you didn't see it but it still happened

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2941926
Rebel Duet [v0.5b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thank you for your efforts, you are the best (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short and sweet, and interesting end.
ionDivvy
Will, was it Anneste the little friendly elf girl have more story and be a LI?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
And it's all avoidable i hope ? and by avoidable i don't mean the screen goes black and you didn't see it but it still happened
If you're playing a female protagonist, all sex scenes involving men are disabled/avoided by default and will only occur if the player explicitly expresses an interest in men through dialogue choices.

Will, was it Anneste the little friendly elf girl have more story and be a LI?
Yes, Annestria - the new elf girl - will have a major role in the story of Act 2 (the current story arc) and Act 4. She will also be available for sexing and romance, similar to Rena. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well sometimes I go down on my girl as she looks across the water....

Oh why don't you come all over me Valerieeeeeeee

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RebelDuet-0.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ionDivvy

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Rebel Duet with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.5b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes