AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
The perfect grammar and (almost) total lack of typos make Rebel Duet far - far - better than any other game on this site.
To be fair, a lot of the developers of the games on this site have English as a second language. And that's being generous since a significant chunk of those are machine-translated.

I dunno where ionDivvy is from, but they have a good command of the English language, which is indeed great.

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Please, give us the option to turn off the training scene skip. I actually want to see the scenes, that is why I'm playing it.

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
To be fair, a lot of the developers of the games on this site have English as a second language. And that's being generous since a significant chunk of those are machine-translated.
I dunno where ionDivvy is from, but they have a good command of the English language, which is indeed great.
Yeah I'm aware of that (even I'm not a native speaker). But still, I don't think it should serve as an excuse for their poor English and/or lack of effort - for those wanting to make money out of their work I mean.

No idea either, all I know is that their English is better than mine xD

Reactions: AelphysTerra

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
While a female playthrough is mostly lesbian-based, there will be a significant amount of content added where the female protagonist can have sex with men. Depending on your choices she can become corrupted just as Valerie can.

Male playthroughs will be straight, while female playthroughs will allow you to choose her sexuality (lesbian or bisexual) in an upcoming update.
I just hope that doesn't mean the female will have a significantly lowered amount of content compared to the male PC if one plays as a lesbian. :c
But, to be fair, even if that was the case I'd play the game. :'D

Reactions: LordWanze

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Please, give us the option to turn off the training scene skip. I actually want to see the scenes, that is why I'm playing it.
Are you using mod? If so, you might have the same problem as me because the mod took that option out from the setting. You can simply reinstall the game unmodded and you should have the option in the setting.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I just hope that doesn't mean the female will have a significantly lowered amount of content compared to the male PC if one plays as a lesbian. :c
But, to be fair, even if that was the case I'd play the game. :'D
For female playthroughs, there will usually be a lesbian alternative to any straight content. So, for example, the female MC might choose between either a female or male prostitute, or a woman or a man at a tavern. These male options would be disabled by default unless the female MC explicitly expresses an interest in men.

There will also be some important male characters a female MC can have sex with.

can we choice play as male or female?
Yes, you choose to play as either a male or female character at the start of a new playthrough. The other characters (such as the succubus heroine) are the same between both playthroughs, but the sex scenes are completely different.

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Are you using mod? If so, you might have the same problem as me because the mod took that option out from the setting. You can simply reinstall the game unmodded and you should have the option in the setting.
Oh, thank you. That is the problem.

Reactions: Strykker

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why not a backstory where the player character had enlisted in the army while they were young and had fought a tour of duty overseas. After that, they settled to an office job which leads to the start of the game's story.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Why not a backstory where the player character had enlisted in the army while they were young and had fought a tour of duty overseas. After that, they settled to an office job which leads to the start of the game's story.
But why have that backstory? It doesn't add anything relevant and also could be exchanged with any other backstory. I think it makes sense to not have that sorta thing brought up.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Why not a backstory where the player character was a rising young pizza maker qualifying for the World Championship in Salsomaggiore Terme before losing their dough spinning ability in a tragic gorgonzola accident.
Hey! My uncle Giacomo Mozzarella died in a tragic Gorgonzola accident, don't make jokes about such a dire topic, mh-kay?! :mad:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Nice update, but...
I got Valerie over 100 on "Service" but she still shows as level 1. Glitch or not yet developed?

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Why not a backstory where the player character was a rising young pizza maker qualifying for the World Championship in Salsomaggiore Terme before losing their dough-spinning ability in a tragic gorgonzola accident.
I think that what the MC backstory lacks is a hook to why he is, or have the makings of, a rebel.
For now, I feel that the main character is actually the Succubus, while the mc is just in for the ride *wink*.

Reactions: AelphysTerra
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes