Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah just finished it.
We do get to see her sometimes which i am satisfied with now.
But it felt kinda dull in my playthrough with sexual content. The only thing i had was training succubus and occasional scenes with only her.

Reactions: LordWanze

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love this game so much

I have a question though I have been looking back a couple of pages
And saw that there might be scenes where we can share Valerie with other dudes
Unless I'm misreading it wouldn't be the first time I have done that lol

Anyway, my question is do we have to corrupt her for that?
Or can we choose to do it in a more romantic way?

I don't want to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ass Fan and SlapE

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I love this game so much

I have a question though I have been looking back a couple of pages
And saw that there might be scenes where we can share Valerie with other dudes
Unless I'm misreading it wouldn't be the first time I have done that lol

I don't want to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.
She's a succubus! I don't think there is anything sexual related you can forced on her...
Well, except for that hand-holding thing you seem to enjoyed so much: too much vanilla and not enough kinky for a succubus.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well we can corrupt it or protect it to be just Mc in my case lesbian in this style is always more exciting and cute.:love:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I feel kinda useless playing as MC when the succubus is so much better, wish we just played as her instead.
I plan to include some scenes in the future that are from Valerie's perspective. While the MC is the game's protagonist, this is still mainly a story about the two of them - hence the title.

No corruption necessary. There will be a very obvious choice later in the story (e.g. "do I want to keep her to myself?"), which will either open up that type of content or close it off permanently. If you opt into it, the MC will discuss the topic with Valerie and gain her consent first.

Your relationship with Valerie will always be pretty wholesome regardless of which kinks/fetishes you choose to explore with her. She is a succubus, but she is also your succubus. :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I plan to include some scenes in the future that are from Valerie's perspective. While the MC is the game's protagonist, this is still mainly a story about the two of them - hence the title.

No corruption necessary. There will be a very obvious choice later in the story (e.g. "do I want to keep her to myself?"), which will either open up that type of content or close it off permanently. If you opt into it, the MC will discuss the topic with Valerie and gain her consent first.

Your relationship with Valerie will always be pretty wholesome regardless of which kinks/fetishes you choose to explore with her. She is a succubus, but she is also your succubus. :)
That is awesome thank you for letting me know
I love when games give us the option to do romantic sharing with the LI.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022

That does sound indeed promissing.

Romantic sharing is such a rare theme in general, and especially with a FMC it can be interesting to find a suitable male addition who both like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully you'll introduce suitable male characters in the future, I don't see anyone fitting in the game yet.

Keep up the good work and thank you for this awesome game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Valerie is so sweet & beautiful.
When we are out on dates, I would always hold her hand.
And tell her how much she means to me.
I always do the same, I hope there are many more choices like this. And also scenes where our Mc shows how much he loves our succubus girl in any situation:love:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really hope the next update ermmmm.... moves things along. ionDivvy is clearly a talented dave, (hey so am I!) but now the world has been built for a few updates and it needs some punch.

Reactions: Forix
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes