DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 2941926
Rebel Duet [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
My brother from another mother... Thanks!
But please, use anything else than MIXDROP.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
ionDivvy
Are there plans to develop more options, as part of the training stuff or otherwise, for Valerie to be more of the giver rather than the receiver, and/or to be the one in-universe choosing the direction of the training instead of just following the MC's lead?

There are some good ones there already, but I'm thinking for example that with the more passive/sub MC route, it could make more sense for things like the strapon or all that bdsm gear we can buy to be used by Valerie on the MC, rather than the other way round - and the current lone bdsm option is only for MC to be the spanker, not the one spanked; same with the current dildo choices.

I'm sure it's still very early days in the development timeline, so I'm guessing the dominant Valerie angle just hasn't gone far yet?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I assume the white haired elf girl thing will be a protagonist as well or join the crew?
Something similar like in other game with 4 protagonist having their own stats and stuff.
That would be cool, hope to see that.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Has any of the planned sharing content been added yet, or is that still down the line a ways?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
ionDivvy
Are there plans to develop more options, as part of the training stuff or otherwise, for Valerie to be more of the giver rather than the receiver, and/or to be the one in-universe choosing the direction of the training instead of just following the MC's lead?
Yes, the plan is for the MC's dom/sub stats to play a role in both the dialogue and direction of sex scenes. This will include training options like femdom or BDSM in a receiving role, as well as more choices during the story's sex scenes.

It might take a few updates for this system to be fully implemented, but it's on my list of priorities. (y)

I assume the white haired elf girl thing will be a protagonist as well or join the crew?
Correct - she will be an important ally who the MC can romance and/or have sex with. You can expect a similar level of focus as Rena. I feel like a core cast of 4 characters is probably the best amount for this type of story.

Has any of the planned sharing content been added yet, or is that still down the line a ways?
The MC will be able to have sex with others starting in the next update (v0.7). As for Valerie, this (optional) content is still a few updates away, as I'd like to build her sexual relationship with the MC a bit more first.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
The MC will be able to have sex with others starting in the next update (v0.7). As for Valerie, this (optional) content is still a few updates away, as I'd like to build her sexual relationship with the MC a bit more first.
That's totally fine, take your time. I'm just happy there will be some sharing content for Valerie in the future! Thanks for the hard work.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The game says there is an option to watch full training scenes and not skip them. But, that option is nowhere to be found. I want to watch the scene, not skip it every time.

The game also needs a replay/gallery. I still get perplexed when devs do not have that in their game day 1.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Correct - she will be an important ally who the MC can romance and/or have sex with. You can expect a similar level of focus as Rena. I feel like a core cast of 4 characters is probably the best amount for this type of story.
That sounds very interesting.
I really like what you did with your first game.
Having 4 protagonist and give the player absolute freedom of what to do, exception is blue hair girl but thats fine lol
If we can see something similar in this game as well then im excited for sure.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A good update, I was there was a reply feature or just some way to track what sex stuff I have done and what I haven't.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I loved this update, it's always cute to see Valerie's concern for the MC and also the last scene with the cute little witch was hot, I want to see a very close relationship between them, a trio will be wonderful in the future Of course, after Valerie trusts Rena a little more.:devilish:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yes, the plan is for the MC's dom/sub stats to play a role in both the dialogue and direction of sex scenes. This will include training options like femdom or BDSM in a receiving role, as well as more choices during the story's sex scenes.
Out of curiosity, how would the MC be a Dom since she is his master?
(wasn't thrilled w that line since I had just chose to not be her pet)

Enjoyable so far, btw. Great job.

Cheers

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Out of curiosity, how would the MC be a Dom since she is his master?
(wasn't thrilled w that line since I had just chose to not be her pet)

Enjoyable so far, btw. Great job.

Cheers
She (assuming the MC is female) can be dominant when it comes to sex, and not under other circumstances. Besides she tells Rena that Valerie is her partner, not her master, and that they decide together, which seems to imply there's no dominator nor dominated outside the bedroom, where it's a game rather than a balance of power.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
She (assuming the MC is female) can be dominant when it comes to sex, and not under other circumstances. Besides she tells Rena that Valerie is her partner, not her master, and that they decide together, which seems to imply there's no dominator nor dominated outside the bedroom, where it's a game rather than a balance of power.
Gotcha!
Thanks so much for the help. I'm still very early
on w the game, but was just curious.f
(playing male mc...not that it matters.)

Cheers!

Reactions: Udayana

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i dont like that scenes repeat get automatically skipped
the player should decide when to skip

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I like how the update ended bc I won't lie Valerie was beginning to annoy me when in Rena's presence. Although I like Valerie, her snarky comments were rly beginning to get on my nerves. I can understand why she wouldn't like her. But cm'on in the no harm was done in the end. Just give her the silent treatment or stop after 1 or 2 remarks. Rena even had a "good reason" to target her. And, dude I won't lie I think it'd have been quite hypocritical of Val if she didn't forgive her given what little she showed us with the guy who sold them the house.
If she, for exemple lost the mc to smn I think she would most likely react like Dracula teppes in Castlevania lol.

So yeah, thank you dear author for not dragging it on. I sure hope we get to make her smile again and let her be part of this under dev family lol.
There is one thing though that I'm afraid abt. It's the elf's sis, I think she may have been captured by that little sh1t. Who knows? maybe our newly formed party (won't lie it seems like we kinda op, at leat Val and Rena are) will kill that sh1t bc now that's smn who deserves to die. I won't lie, from what I heard, the count is probbly at fault too. Yk might as well clean the trash while we're there lol. Given how rotten the count seems to be, he might actually entertain relationship with some shady (demons, cultists...) ppl.

Well, I enjoyed the update and thx again for not dragging it.
Oh I have one last thing to add. I have to admit it was kinda sweet of Val to get her some some of her tradi clothes. However I didn't understand what the Mc understood when looking at them both after or b4 saying smt like "they might actually be able to get along".

I wish y'all the best,

THX

Reactions: ionDivvy
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes