ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.6 Release

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update contains a bit of everything: romance, character development, build-up for future sex events, lore & worldbuilding, and even a fight scene where the MC gets to kick some butt.

In terms of new training positions, v0.6 adds Vaginal Dildo (Female), Anal Dildo (Female), Anal Missionary (Male), and Carrying Sex (Male).

I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to share any feedback or questions you might have.

There's this idea that's been on my mind: Will there be an option to become a succubus for the female mc eventually?
(Or other similar race-changing transformations?) Anything like that in the plans? :whistle::coffee:
Yes, the MC will be able to transform from human into something else. This update explains one way that might happen. ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebel Duet [v0.6] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
v0.6 Release

Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Changelog:

This update contains a bit of everything: romance, character development, build-up for future sex events, lore & worldbuilding, and even a fight scene where the MC gets to kick some butt.

In terms of new training positions, v0.6 adds Vaginal Dildo (Female), Anal Dildo (Female), Anal Missionary (Male), and Carrying Sex (Male).

I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to share any feedback or questions you might have.

Yes, the MC will be able to transform from human into something else. This update explains one way that might happen. ;)
THANK YOU (y):)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
work nice XD 1706840085555.png
the help mod is a Virus ?^^

OK, why is Windows 11 complaining? Unpacked and checked, nothing can be found.

It could be that the web link has virus problems. But luckily the dartein wasn't infected

I usually only complain to them, so alternative native links are necessary^^

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
As I said, I downloaded it anyway and didn't find any virus^^. Why why one can only speculate^^
Lately Firefox has been telling me that EVERYTHING from Mixdrop is a virus. A couple times I've saved them anyway and ran a compare vs the file from one of the other non-Mixdrop services (that Firefox did NOT bitch about) and the files were byte-for-byte identical. :shrug:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RebelDuet-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
ionDivvy

I'm not interested in sex toys, please return some player agency and let me steer MC away from that nonsense if I'm not interested in it. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: MrBenny

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
If the sample shots on the first page are any reference, is it even worth playing the "male protagonist" route. Like one shot of the male on all of those. I guess I am skeptical givin the nature of the previous game Casual Desires being all female protag

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
If the sample shots on the first page are any reference, is it even worth playing the "male protagonist" route. Like one shot of the male on all of those. I guess I am skeptical givin the nature of the previous game Casual Desires being all female protag
Haven't played in a while(it's on my to-do list), but as I recall, there is little difference between male and female routes. Minor dialogue changes, and of course sex scenes vary depending on whether or not you have a dick. Should be the same amount of content for both routes. If you use URM, you can change the variable at any time and see all the differences/content for both routes.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
There's plenty of heterosexual sex scenes. Your mileage may vary on the quality. It's attached to a... training mechanism. I'm not sure what the purpose of it is. For me it takes away from the story elements and adds a "gamey" factor I'm not too fond of and I'm not sure what all the training is for yet. But that's just my two cents.

Jan 10, 2022
I am honestly not a big fan of the training scenes either, I would prefer sex scenes that have some build up and come from the story rather than the same old animations, conversations and in the same location every evening . pls dev take that as a positive critique and get back to the style u had before the training scene started.

apart from that i have to say that i like the game very much, clear improvement to the first game, hot girls,nice render quality and i specially enjoyed playing it as female mc.

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
ionDivvy
I'm not interested in sex toys, please return some player agency and let me steer MC away from that nonsense if I'm not interested in it. Thanks for your time.
While the sex toys are purchased as part of the story, the actual use of any toys in sex scenes is and will continue to be completely optional.

I can add extra options for the player to avoid purchases on both their first and second visits to the shop.

If the sample shots on the first page are any reference, is it even worth playing the "male protagonist" route.
Both male and female protagonists offer the same degree of content. There's no preference given to one over the other, and a male playthrough does not contain any forced lesbian content, either.

I would prefer sex scenes that have some build up and come from the story rather than the same old animations
There will be much more regular (non-training) sex scenes coming in the future. Two or three are planned for v0.7 alone. Sex content involving the other heroines (such as Rena and Annestria, the elf girl) will also naturally be part of the story rather than the training feature.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
While the sex toys are purchased as part of the story, the actual use of any toys in sex scenes is and will continue to be completely optional.

I can add extra options for the player to avoid purchases on both their first and second visits to the shop.
thanks 4.gif

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The training gimmick breaks inmersion imo. I know it's an easy way to add repeatable sex scenes but it becomes old fast.
I prefer the style of your first game it feels more natural and ingrained into the story flow.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes