damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Why not a backstory where the player character had enlisted in the army while they were young and had fought a tour of duty overseas. After that, they settled to an office job which leads to the start of the game's story.
But why have that backstory? It doesn't add anything relevant and also could be exchanged with any other backstory. I think it makes sense to not have that sorta thing brought up.
I think that what the MC backstory lacks is a hook to why he is, or have the makings of, a rebel.
For now, I feel that the main character is actually the Succubus, while the mc is just in for the ride *wink*.
Personally, the backstory I feel needed is to explain
  1. Why they don't seem so eager to return on their own world.
  2. Why the MC accept so easily the existence of succubi, magic, an other world full of fantasy.

I definitely don't see an ex military, police officer, and the like.
For the first point, I see someone lonely, with a boring job and no future project, no real ambition. So no strong attach to their previous life. It will explain why they have no urge to return home.
The start of the game feel like that. Well not totally for the lack of ambition, as they want to earn a promotion. But failed miserably, so their job isn't a strong motivation to come back.

And for the second, someone who was a fan of SF/fantasy (probably to escape their dull life). Which explain why they can easily accept all the magic/demonic stuff.
I think it's what is missing in the prelude of the game.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
For the first point, I see someone lonely, with a boring job and no future project, no real ambition. So no strong attach to their previous life. It will explain why they have no urge to return home.
The start of the game feel like that. Well not totally for the lack of ambition, as they want to earn a promotion. But failed miserably, so their job isn't a strong motivation to come back.

And for the second, someone who was a fan of SF/fantasy (probably to escape their dull life). Which explain why they can easily accept all the magic/demonic stuff.
I completely agree. But about the second point, even if she had never read fantasy she would easily accept the existence of magic in her new world just because she witnesses it. Her very presence in that world is one of the proofs.

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Personally, the backstory I feel needed is to explain
  1. Why they don't seem so eager to return on their own world.
  2. Why the MC accept so easily the existence of succubi, magic, an other world full of fantasy.

I definitely don't see an ex military, police officer, and the like.

Those points just smooth over some complications. I'm talking about character motivation, the gears of the story. If you set the character on something like a revenge story, strong remorse, unjustly condemned by a system that discarded him, everything would fall into place easier. No need to have those shortcuts to create justifications. Specially if the summoning was something that he agreed on when faced with despair "Do you want power? Heed my calling!" when he's sentenced to prison because of a crime he did not commit that the company set for him, for exemple. The feeling of powerlessness and sheer revolt would be the driving force to the mc not only accept the new world faster, but to get to learn new things, get better and stronger, specially when talking about magic.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Those points just smooth over some complications. I'm talking about character motivation, the gears of the story. If you set the character on something like a revenge story, strong remorse, unjustly condemned by a system that discarded him, everything would fall into place easier. No need to have those shortcuts to create justifications. Specially if the summoning was something that he agreed on when faced with despair "Do you want power? Heed my calling!" when he's sentenced to prison because of a crime he did not commit that the company set for him, for exemple. The feeling of powerlessness and sheer revolt would be the driving force to the mc not only accept the new world faster, but to get to learn new things, get better and stronger, specially when talking about magic.
But why throw something this specific in when the protagonist isn't meant to be 1 specific person with 1 specific background? I'm not saying your idea is bad, but it doesn't fit for all potential protagonists, so why does the Dev have to cement something that you might fancy but that would harm the immersion of other players? What you describe can be the canon for your protagonist without being implemented in the game.

Reactions: LordWanze

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just played this game for the first-time last night, and I love it
I saw that it was on steam so I wishlisted it
Looking forward to adding it to my growing AVN collection on there

It is such an awesome game

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Just discovered this and played for a bit.
Didnt like at all how MC's face isnt shown at all.
But instead the succubus is a main focus.
Imo, woulda been better if we just played as her. But i guess what adds up is that we can do whatever we want with succubus, which is nice.
I feel kinda useless playing as MC when the succubus is so much better, wish we just played as her instead.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Imo, woulda been better if we just played as her. But i guess what adds up is that we can do whatever we want with succubus, which is nice.
I feel kinda useless playing as MC when the succubus is so much better, wish we just played as her instead.
I mean if you wanna play as not a dude :p. I'd rather play as a dude looking at a hot girl for the whole game.

Reactions: wookie ookie

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You'll see the MC further as you progress, mainly in sex scenes (at least, as a female you see her. Haven't checked the male.). But as you can choose male or female, it would take a lot more work for the dev to render multiple scenes depending on gender. So, it's just easier to make most of it in first-person with few select scenes allowing you to see the MC.

MC gets better over time though, after training and such. Plus, when they learn of the "other things" they can do, it starts to get really interesting.

Reactions: Mfka5
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes