Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
View attachment 2941926
Rebel Duet [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
please update this mod

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RebelDuet-0.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
This is a super minor thing but - would it be too much of a bother to have an alternative everyday sex scenes with Valerie where everything is the same except she is not wearing stockings?
If you mean the nightly training scenes, I could consider adding an option for Valerie to be fully nude instead. It would be a bit of work (as there would need to be twice the images and animations) but it's certainly still do-able.

Gotta ask as well, did you get inspired from little nightmares 2 about thin man?
He looks very nice, liked the red eyes. I like the dialogue style for him, not bad. I expected him to speak some ancient but understanding language which he did, sorta. Overall i liked it.
There are some nuisances but i wont hold it against you like those sex levels, idk what are they for, which one to upgrade, will i get locked out of scenes or not.
His character is inspired by Raphael from Baldur's Gate 3 and Dettlaff from The Witcher 3. I was considering having his speech be even more antiquated/pompous, but ultimately toned it down a bit since I was worried non-native English speakers would have troubles understanding him.

The sex levels will lead to different versions of the sex positions, as well as new dialogue in sex scenes.

damn, very short update :(
v0.8 will probably be a bit longer since it will cover the climax of Act 2 and its aftermath.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
If you mean the nightly training scenes, I could consider adding an option for Valerie to be fully nude instead. It would be a bit of work (as there would need to be twice the images and animations) but it's certainly still do-able.
Yes, I mean the nightly training scenes, I will just explain it from my point of view: I am someone who is into feet but doesn't have like a stockings / heels fetish, I prefer feet bare and for me it is like she is not completely undressed, for me personally when she gives a footjob in stockings is like if she gave a boobjob with her bra on. Obviously people who love stockings should also have their fun and I don't want to take anything from them, that is why I asked for an option, it is a relatively minor thing, as I can enjoy the game still, the game is really good, just voicing my opinion.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I want to play this update but I think I'll wait until the game launches on steam.

Reactions: The D0n

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
The devs other game is just a fuck fest, a very good quality fuck fest, but a fuck fest nonetheless. This one has an actual good plot and good relationship development.
A better way to put it is that Casual Desires is a sexy slice of life game, but this one is a sexy high fantasy game. That's why the plot is more involved and there's real conflict.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Casual Desires is a sexy slice of life game, but this one is a sexy high fantasy game.
With that in mind the dev probably has an easier time writing for this game which may explain why CD has only gotten 1 or 2 updates since RD released, a trend that's likely to continue.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Ok, so i'm curious about the corruption route. If I corrupt her does she end up with wings and tail? I'd like her to be relatively good, but corrupted enough to grow some wings and shit. Is that possible?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Another awesome update, the story gets more and more intriguing! Just 1 question, I don't seem to be able to use any of the items I bought at the Sex-Item Shop aside from the Dildo one buys automatically, when I was able to buy stuff I didn't see an option to use the Potions nor the double-sided Dildo (didn't try the BDSM stuff admittedly, since as far as I understand it the option to have our wonderful demonic darling take control, definitely not keen to Dom her, although I highly appreciate that the option exists).

Reactions: Ssato243

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
so I finished it and it's not bad the boobs on the female player are a bit too big for my taste but it's not excessive. but I was wondering is the female player route lesbian only? or will there also be some dick to ride on? so many possibilities for group activities here.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes