Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Erm, I wasn't debating what he/she/it was. I was merely suggesting the closest tag that f95 has that would define that biological being ;)
Don't take it like that...
Do you have any idea how to make that comment is a once in a lifetime remark?
:sneaky:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
What happend with MC's
waifu? stay in modern italia?
Yes, only the MC has been touched by the glowing magic lights.
Will he find a way to travel back to his time and be reunited with his paramour?
Or will he remain among his new brother-in-arms to help them win the Third Servile War nah, forget that: that one was hopeless from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um yeah, I doubt he will make it back, the fact you fuck your WIFE makes it clear she is a throwaway character when she doesn't even have a name.

• Sad
Reactions: belovedeggs

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Looks good. The story is intriguing, indeed.

Two remarks:
-There is a little too much useless animation. They are nice and everything, but eat up a s*load of resources to render. If you have a render farm available, good for you, go for it.
-I get the intended Lara Croft vibes, but the empty holsters on the thighs of the wife are strange.

Other than that, promising game.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
-I get the intended Lara Croft vibes, but the empty holsters on the thighs of the wife are strange.
I complained about those too: not only the wife, but the MC has an empty holster too. Considering they're in Italy and not in the middle of the jungle, they make no sense and look like nothing a real-world archaeologist would bring along on the field.
Well, what's done is done, let's consider it one of this game's many citations and move along :D

Reactions: Prj3tC

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m the writer of the game. Sorry for taking so long with the update, like all the other games, we faced some hiccups along the road during the development. Let’s hope nothing major happens again in the future. Please download and try out our version 0.2 of the game, we put in work to make it extra *spicy* this time around. We don’t have a release date for 0.3 but we are working hard to bring it to you asap. We are open to feedback regarding everything, so join the discord or post here a comment or a review and we will look into it. That’s all I wanted to say, enjoy the game.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RebellionTheBeginning-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If I woke up and found myself as a Roman slave in the era of the third servile war if I wasn't gay I would get real gay real fast. Just as a matter of survival. I've read about how the Romans punished disobedient slaves and let's just say that if the list of potential punishments were realistic this fucking game would have every tag on this site. Every. Single. One. Roman patricians in the Republic made the Marquis de Sade look like Mother Teresa.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Lol looks like be in rome be like romans because they like gay sex if gay sex aviodable could give a try

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
No, that is neither a Futa nor trans,it is called Hermaphrodites. Whole different world of problems, from birth. Very rare and very interesting to study.
It's almost as if Futanari is Japanese for hermaphrodite, NOT trans. I know, looking up the definition of a word is fucking hard.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes