4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
c3p0 I believe you can put the link on here, and the mods will add it to the op, at least from what I've seen from other forums on here. Or, you could check the home page and see what mods are online and send them a message with a link

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebirth [All in One v1.0] [LikesBlondes]
(and one for all?)

NOTE: Stick a fork in it, it's done, that means "completed".

Changelog:
All bugs fixed (hopefully), assorted fixes, correct images now appear in scenes, and the full and completed game in one package.

Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Same here, but she's written so persistently annoying that I'm often happy when she's not part of whatever is going on. She's like the moody teenager that you liked at some point, but slowly started to become obnoxious.

Well put! The way I read Laurie, she is a bit of a tomboy who always was a friend of the MC and her new situation started bringing out a new, more desperate side of her, both because she is afraid of losing her connection to the MC and also losing herself.

Same with Calisto. While I liked her in the beginning it seemed like the dev didn't really know where to go with her (or I just didn't get it), either the kinda "mother" or more of a ruler who keeps the MC as a somewhat servant. It worked out somehow, because she wasn't really present most of the time, but then the character was wasted.
I like the game, but those things feel like mid-level flaws in my opinion.
Ahh, Calisto is a different creature altogether. She is like the MAD ruler with only a tinge of Mother, though she has lost her humanity so long ago her mother instinct has turned to dust. She seems to try to be a little human but basically does not care enough to make the effort, especially with regard to the humans she encounters. As a player, I was "terrified" every time she wanted to come visit because I feared for the humans in the house, especially poor Ivy. I think the dev did a great job fleshing her out. She is Christopher Lee's Dracula with a smoking hot bod, bestial, elemental and horrific. Her regal aspect falls away as easily as her gown, leaving only the monster. I was glad when she met her end.

Reactions: botc76

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hopefully they fixed the lighting on the night scenes. I understand it's supposed to be night, but when you completely miss out on what's happening in the scene or the sex scene, it kind of defeats the purpose. Might as well just put up a black screen at that point

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'll download it for now and wait until Rebirth 2 (Chapter 6) comes out, if ever. Thanks, SoL!
Not sure, this is what they've said what comes next.

As far as any future projects, it's a certain maybe ;) I think I have one more VN in me. But it's too early to talk about that.
Anyway, the android will be ready next week. And that when we'll also talk about the future. I don't think I'm done with vampires yet. Having fun with these kinds of ideas. Even thought it always has to be nightime. See you then.

Reactions: campfap

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
(and one for all?)

NOTE: Stick a fork in it, it's done, that means "completed".

Changelog:
All bugs fixed (hopefully), assorted fixes, correct images now appear in scenes, and the full and completed game in one package.

Win/Linux/Mac:

MEGA
Have you reported this, so that the OP can be updated and the game marked Completed?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I still don't understand why, the first time we dive into the water of the cave, we can escape as if nothing had happened, and when we go with Calisto, with the MC already much stronger, we have to kneel down like a little whore and serve the Antidiluvian to escape.

Reactions: Ass~God

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still don't understand why, the first time we dive into the water of the cave, we can escape as if nothing had happened, and when we go with Calisto, with the MC already much stronger, we have to kneel down like a little whore and serve the Antidiluvian to escape.
dev "forgot" mc's powers (and dinner with marcus) and reverted him as regular vampire. like said there are "some" plot holes which won't get fixed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
dev "forgot" mc's powers (and dinner with marcus) and reverted him as regular vampire. like said there are "some" plot holes which won't get fixed.
There are some very big ones in this game, the only explanation I can find is that it was written by more than one person and they didn't communicate enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass~God and cxx

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Perhabt because one (or both?) of them were much weaker before, but they had the Nos guys for a while to feast on and maybe some others?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
4.00 star(s) 205 Votes