4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so I'm just starting this game, but have a question... are my options really only either treat Carmen like absolute complete shit, or fuck her? I want to solo the Sharon path, but I don't want to have to treat Carmen like garbage either. Are those my only options?
just collect harem, much less headache.

Reactions: DavidTurner

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so I'm just starting this game, but have a question... are my options really only either treat Carmen like absolute complete shit, or fuck her? I want to solo the Sharon path, but I don't want to have to treat Carmen like garbage either. Are those my only options?
You can do a solo-Sharon path if you wish, just know that there is no penalty for the MC sleeping with other girls. Sharon doesn't seem to mind and you will still have every chance to have sex with her. So, if Carmen (or any other girl in this game) is also pleasing to you, I see no reason at all for passing her up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well cindy coming to live with them might stir pot but when/if that happens we'll see.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
cxx don't get me started on Cindy... between her and Laurie, I would just drain both of them dry and leave their husks to be carried away on the wind.... I can't imagine putting up with the both of them together in the same house!!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I remember an old scene, maybe in episode 2 or 3, where the MC went to visit Calisto angry and screaming, and when you tried to threaten Cindy and raise your hand, she resisted, and the game implied that she had more strength than you.

That made me think that she was another "daughter" of Calisto, only older, and in the end it turned out that she wasn't even a vampire :4Head:.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I remember an old scene, maybe in episode 2 or 3, where the MC went to visit Calisto angry and screaming, and when you tried to threaten Cindy and raise your hand, she resisted, and the game implied that she had more strength than you.

That made me think that she was another "daughter" of Calisto, only older, and in the end it turned out that she wasn't even a vampire :4Head:.
Remember that old thralls are pretty powerful, probably a reflection of their masters.

Oh, and don't badmouth Laurie. Out of all of the characters, she is the one that is most deserving of sympathy. First she has to be enthralled because the MC could not keep his mouth shut (understandable, considering the hurt she was in but still...), then she is turned by the one person she pretty much hates.

Last edited:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Oh, and don't badmouth Laurie. Out of all of the characters, she is the one that is most deserving of sympathy. First she has to be enthralled because the MC could not keep his mouth shut (understandable, considering the hurt she was in but still...), then she is turned by the one person she pretty much hates.
I disagree. Sure, MC is to blame for telling her but she was stubborn and persistent to know it at all cost. Then she did exactly the same mistake as she couldn't keep her mouth shut in front of Astrid so she brought death wish on herself.

Later all her hatred towards Sharon was completely unreasonable (and exhausting to read), she had exactly ZERO reasons to be hostile towards her. Sharon basically saved MC (her only friend), she told him not to tell Laurie (so she could live happily), she saved Laurie from Marcus' goons (took her from apartment and then asked Nosferatu for help), she was treating them as equal (protecting, sharing house), she told her own thrall to take care of her. Laurie's behavior was annoying as fuck for couple episodes and I'm glad at the end she was more reasonable in her doings.

ps. I forgot that Sharon also literally saved her AGAIN in the cave by making her vamp and Laurie still was fucking ungrateful brat after that.

Last edited:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hey, don't get me wrong. I love Sharon! I'm not siding against Sharon, I just feel sympathy for Laurie, much like I suspect the MC does, though his capacity for sympathy is slowly dying.

Reactions: Ass~God

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey, don't get me wrong. I love Sharon! I'm not siding against Sharon, I just feel sympathy for Laurie, much like I suspect the MC does, though his capacity for sympathy is slowly dying.
Same here, but she's written so persistently annoying that I'm often happy when she's not part of whatever is going on. She's like the moody teenager that you liked at some point, but slowly started to become obnoxious.
Same with Calisto. While I liked her in the beginning it seemed like the dev didn't really know where to go with her (or I just didn't get it), either the kinda "mother" or more of a ruler who keeps the MC as a somewhat servant. It worked out somehow, because she wasn't really present most of the time, but then the character was wasted.
I like the game, but those things feel like mid-level flaws in my opinion.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Well, it's done. The PC and MAC versions anyway.

-
Android will be released sometime next week.
Someone also said in the comments, that they might want an uncompressed version of the all in one. If you'd like that please leave a comment or something. I can do it, no problem. It will be over 20 GB, though. Will probably have to distribute it via torrent. So, fair warning.
Anyway, the android will be ready next week. And that when we'll also talk about the future. I don't think I'm done with vampires yet. Having fun with these kinds of ideas. Even thought it always has to be nightime. See you then.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mac version is 2.9 GB, I assume PC version is around that too, although I didn't looked for myself.
current ep5 is 4.7 gigs and others aren't much smaller so all-in-one is around 20 gigs uncompressed. ofc with optimization like sol said package size would drop a lot.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
cxx it's crazy what compression and optimization can do. I've seen a 5gb game go down to 90mb with no noticeable image quality difference. I swear computers are just sorcery in a box

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
current ep5 is 4.7 gigs and others aren't much smaller so all-in-one is around 20 gigs uncompressed. ofc with optimization like sol said package size would drop a lot.
It is ~20 GB "uncompressed", as they've written. And it is ~3 GB for their compressed version. As SonsOfLiberty written they use for their "uncompressed" variant PNGs, I assume that they change to another image file format that use lossy compression.

Also that is a fact, as I've seen the Mega link myself with the file size declaring 2.7 GB for the whole deal on Mac.

4.00 star(s) 205 Votes