Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I still don't understand why, the first time we dive into the water of the cave, we can escape as if nothing had happened, and when we go with Calisto, with the MC already much stronger, we have to kneel down like a little whore and serve the Antidiluvian to escape.
I don't think the whole process of entering temple was ever explained, they didn't know how they get there and they had problem getting out either.

My understanding was that it is up to sisters (or one of them?) who they let in and out. First time one of them was wounded by MC so maybe that was enough for little distraction and escape. Second time both sisters were there having total control of situation and after a deal with MC she just let them out. MC stronger? His power was insignificant. He was no match for either Calisto or Virgil and yet both of them died. One of sisters also ate Calisto and it was not the one we made a deal with so they both were surely more powerful than on the first cave encounter.
Perhabt because one (or both?) of them were much weaker before, but they had the Nos guys for a while to feast on and maybe some others?
About Nos... maybe or maybe not. The whole story started with some disappearances and it was just one Nos doings. If all of the pack would hunt, there would be much more fuss about it in town (at least should be lore-wise) and there was none.

Just my thoughts tho, there are more questions than answers about this game.

Reactions: Ass~God

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
MC stronger? His power was insignificant.
I know he's a weakling :ROFLMAO:, I meant "stronger" than himself when he first arrives at the Sisters' Temple and escapes without knowing how.

The way out is from the top, just climb to the top and use your power to pass through solid matter to get out :WeSmart:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know he's a weakling :ROFLMAO:, I meant "stronger" than himself when he first arrives at the Sisters' Temple and escapes without knowing how.

The way out is from the top, just climb to the top and use your power to pass through solid matter to get out :WeSmart:.
sure but that was put on to be forgotten bin long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
About Nos... maybe or maybe not. The whole story started with some disappearances and it was just one Nos doings. If all of the pack would hunt, there would be much more fuss about it in town (at least should be lore-wise) and there was none.
Not necessarily if they're still smarter than the basically braindead one they used before. I mean if they feed like they'd usual do without killing anyone who knows it anyone would even really notice.
Sure a Nos couldn't just walk into a club and get someone, but there are probably enough drunks, drugged up or homeless people around.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Wow, some of the recent reviews are pretty brutal...
Is the game really bad there?

I notice that the main criticism is that the choices don't matter, there are almost no sex scenes in the game, and the ones that are there don't make sense.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

I notice that the main criticism is that the choices don't matter, there are almost no sex scenes in the game, and the ones that are there don't make sense.
describing the game in two words -"missed potential" (as one of the recent reviews pointed out).

if you didnt play it already, dont start/play it now...otherwise you will (most probably) end being quite disappointed...

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
what story?:LUL:
no clear plot direction?
that spactacular "end"?
it is like one of danielsk games...a lot of "story" yet no real game/story...
So the dev fucked the endings? Can you add a spoiler and give an example where the dev dropped the ball?

VanguardSM

Nov 15, 2018

The first 4 chapters are good but then at the 5th chapter, the last one, the dev sprinted to wrap up this game in the middle of the story. They abandoned a lot of plotlines just to slap a nonsensical ending together that ignored all your choices up til then and called it completed.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm glad I gave up on this a long time ago. I told a few people then that this was a KN and they're like "But there's choices!" all of which, even then, the choices didn't mean shit. But my main reason for not playing was the best friend. Dev forgot that she was in love with the MC since before she got his blood and it was always: "She's like that because of the blood." Up till I quit playing, there was no clear path for the MC to be with her. No, dev made us the lapdog of the chick that turned us. It was frustrating, so I gave up.

3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
It started good but it quickly went to shit. Nothing happens. the MC is an obedient dog with no agency and the sex scenes are bad to meh. Dont understand how this game is rated as highly as it is.

Reactions: boundkitsune

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
describing the game in two words -"missed potential" (as one of the recent reviews pointed out).
if you didnt play it already, dont start/play it now...otherwise you will (most probably) end being quite disappointed...
Damn, I really hate to hear that...
:(

I've been wanting to play this game for a long time, mostly because of the "Mind control" and "Transformation" tags, but I never found the time. Now that I've seen that the game is finished, I've finally found some time, but I'm hearing a lot of criticism everywhere.

It cooled my enthusiasm quite a bit.

It started good but it quickly went to shit. Nothing happens. the MC is an obedient dog with no agency and the sex scenes are bad to meh. Dont understand how this game is rated as highly as it is.
I was thinking the same thing!
How is it possible that a game that everyone criticizes has such a high rating?
I guess they set the bar pretty high for the first few episodes and most of the positive reviews are from that time.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
The first 4 chapters are good but then at the 5th chapter, the last one, the dev sprinted to wrap up this game in the middle of the story. They abandoned a lot of plotlines just to slap a nonsensical ending together that ignored all your choices up til then and called it completed.
Well that just sucks, I was waiting on this game after playing through chapter 3 because I really liked the Vampire The Masquerade vibes. Shame that it ended so poorly because the dev wanted to move on. That kind of stuff is just becomes something your fans don't forget, and won't trust your future products because of that.

Last edited:

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022

I've been wanting to play this game for a long time, mostly because of the "Mind control" and "Transformation" tags, but I never found the time. Now that I've seen that the game is finished, I've finally found some time, but I'm hearing a lot of criticism everywhere.

I guess they set the bar pretty high for the first few episodes and most of the positive reviews are from that time.
i mean it seems completed now, so u can give it a go and form your own opinion

but i agree with the masses. missed potentional. it started really great but became i dont know what. but nothing noteworthy. for example. devs put in things you can earn right, powers and stuff and in the end... its all but forgotten.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

if you wanted to play it for those two tags, here are a few things on the top of the (gaming) cake :BootyTime:
"transformation" refers to becoming vampire, and "mind control" is a vampire power rarely used and never by mc.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, this is strange, i've read the posts above and KoGa3 description of the all-in-1 and the completed in the OP is for this ai1 right? And that's smaller than any of the episodes 1-5.....wtf....

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes