4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StpdVngr

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I recently re-played through episodes 1-5 after an experience where the walkthrough somehow scrambled the text into gibberish in Episode 5 update 15 (I think). It was well worth it.

This game set a mood perhaps like none other I have ever played. The MC's slow evolution into the vampire, his "Rebirth", as it were, was crafted skillfully through his actions and his gradual lack of remorse. Each night I played there was almost a visceral response by me to his deteriorating humanity. The person he was in the beginning would never have done the things that came so much easier by the end, and I felt it. Other vampire games, no matter how good, have never caused this reaction. The scarcity of sex scenes was never a problem because the tone of the story was just that intense.

Anyway, if this is the end of the story, I will be disappointed because there is so much story being left on the table, but I still have to say that it was a worthwhile ride.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Man...what a disappointing end, there are so many plot threads left in the wind, so much world-building yet we barely dip our toe in it. There are so many characters that amount to obscurity...The only thing that would make sense to me is that the dev's next game carries on the story.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 Ver 1 (There is new content in this version)

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Features:
This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Any plans on making a mod for the all-in-one version?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's not actually completed. There is still some story to go, and the dev(s) have made noises about an Ep6.
This latest "update" is just an amalgamation of all previous versions into one download.

Note that the OP is not the dev.
Please point out, where the dev says that.

Hi

As the title says, we're getting there.
We'll have a one download version of Rebirth ready next weekend. For MAC and PC at least. An under 10GB download for android is still ahhh iffy. We hope to go further We'll spend this week doing that and fixing bugs. Thank you to everyone who has submitted one. After that we're taking a week off at least. Been a long ride.
As far as any future projects, it's a certain maybe ;) I think I have one more VN in me. But it's too early to talk about that. Trying to stay focused on bugfixing.

Best regards
Likesblondes
reading is hard?

...ok.
You, suprised?:BootyTime:

Reactions: Abhai and Tinuss

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
hmm, not sure if this was really the case here...imo they didnt rush anything, they just werent able to put it all together at the first place...they have started strong, yet as the game unfolds they were getting worse almost with every new update...and particularly in the last season and "major" events there.
Yes, they didn't rush the ending as such, even thought a lot of plot threads were left open or forgotten.

Imo, the game was strong early on, but since ep 3 (i think) and the start of the whole ancient plot the game was doing a nosedive...at the end you could remove that plot completely and pretty much nothing would have changed...and it was resolved in such an disappointing way...
The ancient plot also just poorly done, especially since ep 4, as Sharon was made questor i also stoped playing.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So, just episodes 1-4 originally totaled up to over 14GB, but now there's a magical all encompassing Episodes 1-5 version that's just shy of 3GB? That begs the question, why were the file sizes so ballooned for so long in development?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, some of the recent reviews are pretty brutal...
Is the game really bad there?

I notice that the main criticism is that the choices don't matter, there are almost no sex scenes in the game, and the ones that are there don't make sense.
well there is sex but early it was that mc needed to be blooded up to nostrils for sex and mommy (R.I.P) knew trick to get male dick hard w/o blood but that secret died with her but actually blood hasn't been needed for sex for a quite a while. choices are quite meaningless and story doesn't make any sense.

So, just episodes 1-4 originally totaled up to over 14GB, but now there's a magical all encompassing Episodes 1-5 version that's just shy of 3GB? That begs the question, why were the file sizes so ballooned for so long in development?
key word is C O M P R E S S I O N.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Their is nothing magically, just plain old mathematic and information theorie.
Worst format is BMP as it simple stores the data (eg. have a HD image, will get you plain 6 MB in size - 3*1B*2 000 000), next is lossless PNG that compress lossless (so you don't lose information, but don't get much compression either, then comes a bundle of lossy file format (eg. JPEG) and often the one with the best compression rate (aka how many bit for which level of quality) is WebP.
WebP halves the size of PNG easily, so converting the images from PNG to WebP made the game going down from 20 GB to 10 GB without any quality loss (cause WebP support lossless and lossy compression). Then using the lossy compression on WebP, you then can shrunk the image future down with little impact on the quality (or much impact, if you set the compression rate (too) high)).

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
this game must be VERY good - it features prolly the worst and most pointless screenshots one can imagine, yet has a 4/5-star rating..

4.00 star(s) 205 Votes