4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
this game must be VERY good - it features prolly the worst and most pointless screenshots one can imagine, yet has a 4/5-star rating..
Well from what I played it was good, I enjoyed it quite a bit. The preview pictures aren't the best, but its hard to get a handle of how good the game is based on previews. If you are looking for no story all sex then dont read this one, but if you like stories in VNs then this one is pretty good. I dont understand what the relation is between review score and preview picture, though.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone tell me if the end was the ep 5 update 1 released omn 2 september?? can't belive that it end like that...really

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 361393

Overview:
Guy lives a life with few worries, till an unfortunate encounter with a mysterious woman changes his life.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-20
Developer: LikesBlondes
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Life with Mary
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All in One
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Episode 5

Episodes 1-4

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - AUDIO/CHEATS/Walkthrough MOD* - SAVE TRANSFER FIX - Italian Translation*
FAN SIGS: 1 - 2 - 3

lqpmaz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 361448 View attachment 361446 View attachment 361447 View attachment 361449 View attachment 361450 View attachment 361451 View attachment 361453
View attachment 361393

Overview:
Guy lives a life with few worries, till an unfortunate encounter with a mysterious woman changes his life.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-20
Developer: LikesBlondes
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Life with Mary
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All in One
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Episode 5

Episodes 1-4

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - AUDIO/CHEATS/Walkthrough MOD* - SAVE TRANSFER FIX - Italian Translation*
FAN SIGS: 1 - 2 - 3

lqpmaz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 361448 View attachment 361446 View attachment 361447 View attachment 361449 View attachment 361450 View attachment 361451 View attachment 361453
Please for the love of God tell me someone is still porting this game for Android I got as far as chapter 5 and I really enjoy this game but only have time for Android.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so they added an ending?? can u tell me under spoiler what is the end , cuz it seems that saves from ep 5 releasedf lasr month won't load?
From dev's Patreon

As far as any future projects, it's a certain maybe ;) I think I have one more VN in me. But it's too early to talk about that.
Anyway, the android will be ready next week. And that when we'll also talk about the future. I don't think I'm done with vampires yet. Having fun with these kinds of ideas. Even thought it always has to be nightime. See you then.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
which is becoming a joke last chapters....
Never mind that if you want the selling point to be the writing, the writing had best *not* be pigeon English. Which it is. Never mind the spelling errors, which are ever present, and never corrected.

I finished this for the sake of finishing, that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
The first 4 chapters are good but then at the 5th chapter, the last one, the dev sprinted to wrap up this game in the middle of the story. They abandoned a lot of plotlines just to slap a nonsensical ending together that ignored all your choices up til then and called it completed.
Seems to be common with many of good stories here. I'm probably still going to play ch 5, though :).

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Never mind that if you want the selling point to be the writing, the writing had best *not* be pigeon English. Which it is. Never mind the spelling errors, which are ever present, and never corrected.

This is the part that gets me. A lot of good writing marred by spelling and grammar errors. Many of which could easily be fixed by a proofread and just as many have been reported by dedicated fans in the past even though not all fixes have been implemented. Just a poor look.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
This is the part that gets me. A lot of good writing marred by spelling and grammar errors. Many of which could easily be fixed by a proofread and just as many have been reported by dedicated fans in the past even though not all fixes have been implemented. Just a poor look.
he had a proofreader who was a regular on here, and suffered greatly from Covid, then disappeared entirely; unless someone knows what happened to him?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Help me out here. I've never heard the term "pigeon English." English is my first language. Does it mean "broken English" or "basic elementary school English?" lol

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Help me out here. I've never heard the term "pigeon English." English is my first language. Does it mean "broken English" or "basic elementary school English?" lol
It's actually "pidgin English". Pidgin is a term for creating a language within a language. Patois (Jamaica) is something of an example of a pidgin language. It bridges English, French and African dialects.

• Wow
Reactions: FookU2 and Twistty

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Maybe before comparing people's languages to "broken" or "basic elementary school" English, you should be able to use your own well enough to recognize a high school level word within that language.

Edumacate yourself some.

4.00 star(s) 205 Votes