4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 Ver 1 (There is new content in this version)

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Features:
This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is this compatible with the All in one download? Do I just downloaded all 5 episodes mods and put them into the all on one download file?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Has anyone got a save that is compatible with this version to share, as mine are not.
I get the same thing, I hear there's no new content anyway, it was a total waste of a download and a very poor ending if you can call it that :(:(:(

Nubile Labs

Sep 24, 2024
Hello..is it possible to get the all signatures of Rebirth with the artist names..i am trying to post videos on youtube and i will make a video separately for signatures only..no obligation for anyone :) :LOL:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 Ver 1 (There is new content in this version)

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Features:
This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Any plans to update to an AIO mod for those of us who are new to the game but don't want to DL multiple separate chapters? Koga has refused to update, so like Obi-Wan Kenobi you are our only hope.
onlyhope.jpg

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Oh wow, so much activity in my favorite AVN's thread, welcome all guys! I really enjoyed reading last few pages, so much anger, so much confusion, so much disappointment and soreness, finally game gets all the attention it deserves.
So the dev fucked the endings? Can you add a spoiler and give an example where the dev dropped the ball?
Dev fucked up whole game and it's story. With each update we were hoping to get some answers or actual interesting stories to be further expanded but in the end all of them were just left in oblivion without any real explanation or conclusion. Decisions didn't really matter, all your superpowers didn't matter, there were more questions than answers, frustration growing by each update but yet "it has potential" so we were hoping that the next update will be THE ONE which will explain all those loose ends. Instead we got game completed with ending (sic!) hundred times more disappointing than Mass Effect 3 ending. Disappointment, frustration, time wasted.

I would be furious if I was Patreon but it seems they enjoy paying for spitting on their faces. Well, kink is a kink, I'm glad there is f95zone and no one is forced to pay 5$ monthly to get this garbage after 5 years of development.

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Played it a while ago when there was prob half as much content, had so much potential. Played it with high hopes only to be dissapointed.

On another note anyone with recommendations to games similar to this? I do love vampire shit but wouldn't really mind any kind of supernatural/fantasy.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
On another note anyone with recommendations to games similar to this? I do love vampire shit but wouldn't really mind any kind of supernatural/fantasy.
I might be completely off but... For me "vampire stuff" was always "gay" because of Twilight until I accidentally discovered one of game in World of Darkness universe. There are better and worse ones, text-based only, no adult content but if you "love vampire shit" maybe you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Reactions: dazedwell

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I might be completely off but... For me "vampire stuff" was always "gay" because of Twilight until I accidentally discovered one of game in World of Darkness universe. There are better and worse ones, text-based only, no adult content but if you "love vampire shit" maybe you will enjoy it as much as I did.
They make good stuff, I've been a WoD fan since the 90s.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I wish I could say I'm surprised to hear that the ending was unsatisfying for many. Sadly, I can't. I suspected this game was going to be troubled pretty early on. The first few chapters had the player making choices that raised various stats, and then those stats just... never did anything. This is a strong sign of a dev who started making the game without actually having a real plan or outline for the story. Then the proofreading and editing standards also tanked after a while, a sign of a dev who's not actually not that invested in what he's doing, not enough to care about the quality of the work he's putting out. These are major red flags and it's not really a shock to see that it didn't go well. I, too, bought into the "it has potential" hype originally because I love vampire shit, but I stopped following it a few years ago for the above reasons and it sadly seems I was right to do so.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Question for players who liked the game (not a request for 50 negative posts about it) - is there any benefit to playing the separate chapters with one of the mods, or is sticking with the AIO pretty much the same? Many complaints seem to indicate that choices/points never ended up having any influence on the game, so I'm wondering if bothering with either WT is worth it or not? :unsure:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well all who played this devs last game should not be surprised because at the end of Life with Mary the same happened.
i stopped playing this after update 2 from episode 5 because i saw it coming.
when the end is near this dev and 2 others who work similiar like this one get sloppy and don´t care enough to finish what they startet properly.
it is always the same.
game starts pretty good but then comes the time when they get bored of THIS "project" and they want to "finish" it as fast as possible.
it is a shame but it is what it is.
people who knows these devs should know it by now.

or maybe they are just shitty or have no clue how make proper endings/epilogues.
i was once a supporter for all 3 of these devs but i saw it pretty early the habit of sloppiness from them when they are in the final stages with a "project"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Question for players who liked the game (not a request for 50 negative posts about it) - is there any benefit to playing the separate chapters with one of the mods, or is sticking with the AIO pretty much the same? Many complaints seem to indicate that choices/points never ended up having any influence on the game, so I'm wondering if bothering with either WT is worth it or not? :unsure:
In the first episode, maybe second, the stats do matter. But, there's a pdf walk thru you can use. The pdf may be more helpful because you can look ahead to see what stats will lead to what powers, etc.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk
4.00 star(s) 205 Votes