4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
only works if doesn't try to play all-in-one.
If someone already has the previous release, I see know reason at all to download, much less play, this all-in-one release. It adds nothing to the game, that I have been able to find. Nothing at all. The mod will work with Release Episode 5 ver1, if you still have that. It will NEVER work with the all-in-one.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
That seems REALLY dumb. Why give the option to learn all these different skills if the game requires you to only learn one specific thing to win? Thanks for answering though.
I think you can pick any route, but you have to save/reload to make sure you get max for all random events. Annoying, but not really locked in.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
flavor mostly, though I agree that it was a bit of a missed opportunity, should have made power usage a lot more common.
1st and last time we saw new powers was at marcus fight and then dinner with him and after that only base powers.

If someone already has the previous release, I see know reason at all to download, much less play, this all-in-one release. It adds nothing to the game, that I have been able to find. Nothing at all. The mod will work with Release Episode 5 ver1, if you still have that. It will NEVER work with the all-in-one.
yea but since op asked on what stat to start with it looked like starting to play on all-in-one.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so where was the end in ep 5 vers 1 released on 2 september?? cuz there were still things to be done and there was nothing compared to an end....i really don't understand...it can't be ended like ep 5 v 1 ended...i simply refuse to accept it

• Haha
Reactions: Impurity2937

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so where was the end in ep 5 vers 1 released on 2 september?? cuz there were still things to be done and there was nothing compared to an end....i really don't understand...it can't be ended like ep 5 v 1 ended...i simply refuse to accept it
well no1 can make you believe but it is true.

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I just played through the full game and got a bad ending. I'm curious about the good ending, but I'm not interested in blindly stumbling through the choices. I thought I made good ones earlier, but clearly not. I see there are walkthrough mods for the individual episodes but nothing for the full game. Is there a walkthrough guide I can just follow somewhere?
what ending?? i don't recall any ending in the last ep 5 vers 1 i played on 2 september when was released:oops::unsure:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Sorry to disappoint you but that's the harsh truth... Here you go, prologue file (just start new game) with cut everything just after picking MC's name and then it jumps to ep5part15. You can edit it in notepad to ep5part16 or whatever part you want to jump in just keep in mind some variables will be default. Change laurielives to true in URM or just load my save (start of ep5part15) already with Laurie. Btw bugs from last episode were left unfixed but that's not a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Yea... I don't know about this game. I really thought it had A LOT of potential!

But at this end of the day the story just feels stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.. Maybe the Main character was TOO powerful for this story. A bit too Mary-Sue-ish imo. The stats and most powers... matters so little once you get them.

Oh! I remember it's only a sex game so what did I expect :rolleyes: But then again.. how many sex scenes per episode? not that many... So even for a sex game... *sigh*

I know what I will do: 7/10 :WeSmart:
(I swear I don't work for IGN)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But then I remember it's only a sex game so what did I expect :rolleyes: But then again.. how many sex scenes per episode? not that many... So even for a sex game... *sigh*
other vampire games (avns) it's not many either, few fucks with gf on 1 and on other few fucks with doctor and maybe 1 random fuck.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
So that's it?
MC makes Sharon the #2 in the vampire hierarchy and solidifies his position as #1 henchman. He agrees to offering annual sacrifices to appease the elder and game over

I was thinking of replaying due to a very buggy first time around but if the above sums it up.....I'm done.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So that's it?
MC makes Sharon the #2 in the vampire hierarchy and solidifies his position as #1 henchman. He agrees to offering annual sacrifices to appease the elder and game over

I was thinking of replaying due to a very buggy first time around but if the above sums it up.....I'm done.
yep that's it, shitty ending no way around it

4.00 star(s) 205 Votes