4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
forget this game. go play "The List" instead.
I really liked this game at the start, but the story and cast went down hill pretty fast. And the ending sucked.

I think the story just got to be too much for the developer and the developer lost interest and just wanted it to be over.

peace

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean that you know that they are alive? Like, sure, you see them escape in a taxi or w/e, but after that you never get to talk to them again. And as the game ends, you don't even know whether they are alive or not. Funny how the hunter girl (forgot her name already) is all like we have to get my brother back, we have to check on him... By the end of the game, you definitely have the resources to do that, also Sharon SHOULD give a fuck about Astrid considering she is supposed to still care about her (or maybe not, who knows really...). And you know what? Nothing, they don't even get mentioned. Feels like everyone, who is still part of the story by the end of this VN conveniently forgets basically everything that happened up until that point. Because you know who doesn't care at the end of the story? The author doesn't care. And that's why this story/VN ended the way it did. At least it got some sort of an ending, I guess. :poop:
hunter girl is carmen.

astrid was just sharon's prisoner not princep's etc prisoner and at that time they had more pressing matters and now that the have more resources and time why would they care on some vampire on loose?

yes this could been better but alas no.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.00 star(s) 205 Votes