4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Question for players who liked the game (not a request for 50 negative posts about it) - is there any benefit to playing the separate chapters with one of the mods, or is sticking with the AIO pretty much the same? Many complaints seem to indicate that choices/points never ended up having any influence on the game, so I'm wondering if bothering with either WT is worth it or not? :unsure:
there are some game over early endings if you don't get certain power(s) or stats. But you don't really need a WT for that, URM is enough to circumvent those.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Is someone planning to create something thst sllow to import saves from chap 6 to AIO? I do not want to restart from the beginning
If you are like me and missed the last update Ep 5 ver1 then just go back and download that unless you want to start a new game for the aio version. As the story content is the same.

Rebirth [Ep.5 ver1] [LikesBlondes] - Compressed

Reactions: imzahai

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Had so much potential up until chapter 2 or so, but then it turned in to one giant Nothing-Burger. The stats meant nothing, the powers and reason for having so many different powers meant nothing, the MC's character got butchered the further along it went.

disappointment-immeasurable.gif

Reactions: Sheogorath2024

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Question for players who liked the game (not a request for 50 negative posts about it) - is there any benefit to playing the separate chapters with one of the mods, or is sticking with the AIO pretty much the same? Many complaints seem to indicate that choices/points never ended up having any influence on the game, so I'm wondering if bothering with either WT is worth it or not? :unsure:
Short answer: Universal mod will do the job just fine so I would say go with AIO.

Longer answer (spoilers): There are barely any decisions and they are pretty straight forward anyway. In first episodes the only choices you make are related to strength/stealth/charisma and results in gains of selected one. Then if you have skill >10 or something like that, you will get skill which will rise it's value to 25. It doesn't matter anyway, the only thing you want is to have enough strength to get claws, they will be useful couple times and without it there may be some early death endings. The other variable to watch is related to saving Laurie, basically you need to be nice to her and try to calm her conflict with Sharon. Relations are also simple, being nice is good, being not nice is not good. All of this is easily readable with Universal mod when you need to make a decisions.

Anyway, making older saves incompatible and not making "start from episode..." available is just another example of how much dev just wanted to end this project and call it a day. I get it that compatibility may be troublesome but making custom start would take him no more than a day of coding.

Last edited:

VeraPhobia

Mar 7, 2024
I am getting this error when trying to play on joiplay, can someone help if they have some ideas? Thanks in advance

2024-09-26 07:55:28 UTC
Unknown platform.
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Manufacturer Xiaomi model M2102J20SG
Screen diagonal is 6.894420471580355 inches.
Version: Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Mobile search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Download/MEGA Downloads/Rebirth-All_in_One-1.0-pc/Rebirth-AIO-1.0-pc/game /data/user/0/cyou.joiplay.runtime.renpy.v8d2d1/files/private/game
Loaded 6 patches
Early init took 0.52s
Early init took 0.52s
Loading error handling took 0.37s
Loading error handling took 0.37s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 483, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 854, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive 00_inits.rpyc.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive 00_inits.rpyc.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's of course a personal favor, but I would still recommend to download the chapters and using koga's multi mod. And if you do not completely dislike music/audio in a game it's imo a must, especially later on way better then the few mostly not fitting original ones.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk
Jul 20, 2020
Did I miss something where the dev/author had something come up where they *had* to wrap up the story so bluntly? I'm kind of confused, there's several story plot lines that never came back around or even finished. I liked the VN, but a lot of the dialogue is non-consequential and doesn't lead to anything (e.g. small talk).

The last update just feels completely rushed out the door like the author didn't know how to really end it, or they dug a hole too deep with the story plot lines that they didn't see a way out of it.

Hopefully the next VN will have a little more structure. Good vn for the most part, but disappointing last half/ending.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
So the game is over. It started well enough, but then it just started to cruise along, the choices were all pretty meaningless, and the finale and ending was just, bland. But at least its finished I suppose. :confused:

Reactions: Whisky Tango
Aug 22, 2017
I just played through the full game and got a bad ending. I'm curious about the good ending, but I'm not interested in blindly stumbling through the choices. I thought I made good ones earlier, but clearly not. I see there are walkthrough mods for the individual episodes but nothing for the full game. Is there a walkthrough guide I can just follow somewhere?

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I just played through the full game and got a bad ending. I'm curious about the good ending, but I'm not interested in blindly stumbling through the choices. I thought I made good ones earlier, but clearly not. I see there are walkthrough mods for the individual episodes but nothing for the full game. Is there a walkthrough guide I can just follow somewhere?
The problem is that dev made stats gaining events random (you will get either 2 or 5 points during trainings) and this can lead to bad endings even if you choose it right. Best way is to just use Universal Ren'Py Mod (to modify stats or ensure you got max) or if you want to play fair then go hunting on bum (strength +5), train with Eloise (2x strength 2 or 5), push Andrew (strength 0 or 3).
  • Marcius fight - you either need claws so having like 10 strength before first trail (when you go in naked) or have Ride The Senses skill (Whispering and >30 charisma )
  • Temple fight - you either need claws or Mommy's dagger and to get it you need to give her Astrid
Basically claws is the only thing you need, use URP to see possible outcomes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 205 Votes